Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace really looking hard at Cooper. 16:07 - Feb 19 with 1158 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What would we do if they put in a big offer for him., we can't stop him from going if he wants.
They are a Prem side afterall.
He has his minor faults with subs etc and slow reaction to opposition changes on the field.
But who could we get that would be as good and have his level of coaching team members?
Palace really looking hard at Cooper. on 16:11 - Feb 19 with 1140 viewsKeithHaynes

If we go up he won’t go unless it a better offer than palace.
He’s not even in the running for me, journo speculation.,

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Palace really looking hard at Cooper. on 17:14 - Feb 19 with 1078 viewsmax936

Palace really looking hard at Cooper. on 16:11 - Feb 19 by KeithHaynes

If we go up he won’t go unless it a better offer than palace.
He’s not even in the running for me, journo speculation.,

He's still learning his trade for me, with lots still to learn, not that you ever stop.
Looking forward to tomorrows game and hope we can do enough to maintain our progress Huddersfield at home will be a tough nut to crack, another hurdle for Coops to jump.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Palace really looking hard at Cooper. on 19:48 - Feb 19 with 983 viewsReslovenSwan1

Palace really looking hard at Cooper. on 17:14 - Feb 19 by max936

He's still learning his trade for me, with lots still to learn, not that you ever stop.
Looking forward to tomorrows game and hope we can do enough to maintain our progress Huddersfield at home will be a tough nut to crack, another hurdle for Coops to jump.

I would like to see the likes of Britton, Routledge, Dyer and even Rangel turn out for the club in a coaching capacity. They saw it all. That team could have matched both Brentford and even Manchester city is possession stats home and away.

Those teams never parked the bus. Those players were part of day to day traning drills of Martinez, Sousa, Brendan, Laudrup and even Guidolin. world clas coaches. Those four have the knowledge and experience. I would quite like to see Dyer re engaged and turning out for the u23 as a leader / coach / mentor to help the coach. 30 mins here and there could be invaluable.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Palace really looking hard at Cooper. on 20:04 - Feb 19 with 958 viewsAndyCole

Palace really looking hard at Cooper. on 19:48 - Feb 19 by ReslovenSwan1

I would like to see the likes of Britton, Routledge, Dyer and even Rangel turn out for the club in a coaching capacity. They saw it all. That team could have matched both Brentford and even Manchester city is possession stats home and away.

Those teams never parked the bus. Those players were part of day to day traning drills of Martinez, Sousa, Brendan, Laudrup and even Guidolin. world clas coaches. Those four have the knowledge and experience. I would quite like to see Dyer re engaged and turning out for the u23 as a leader / coach / mentor to help the coach. 30 mins here and there could be invaluable.

See what you mean and sounds ideal, however in practice I doubt whether it's workable. Cooper seems highly controlling, with massive focus, ambition and intent. Sometimes too narrow minded total focus, but is clearly learning re subs etc.

Leon strikes me as not having that same level of drive and hunger now (which is understandable). Cooper loves his non-negotiables around him in all aspects. Hard work and graft a key component.

If we don't go up, there will be a plethora of EPL teams queuing up, at the right price. Warts and all (well, warts to some of our more demanding supporters who are looking for that elusive, unique blend of Sousa, Laudrup, Martinez, Rodgers)

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Palace really looking hard at Cooper. on 20:12 - Feb 19 with 948 viewsTNT

Palace really looking hard at Cooper. on 20:04 - Feb 19 by AndyCole

See what you mean and sounds ideal, however in practice I doubt whether it's workable. Cooper seems highly controlling, with massive focus, ambition and intent. Sometimes too narrow minded total focus, but is clearly learning re subs etc.

Leon strikes me as not having that same level of drive and hunger now (which is understandable). Cooper loves his non-negotiables around him in all aspects. Hard work and graft a key component.

If we don't go up, there will be a plethora of EPL teams queuing up, at the right price. Warts and all (well, warts to some of our more demanding supporters who are looking for that elusive, unique blend of Sousa, Laudrup, Martinez, Rodgers)

Pfft.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024