Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Skewen floods 23:02 - Feb 19 with 2170 viewsraynor94

The coal authority are refusing to cover residents for damage inside the properties.

Watching the news tonight I'm amazed but how many didn't have insurance.

And with the forecast again this weekend, surely insurance is a must

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Skewen floods on 14:33 - Feb 23 with 430 viewsVincent_Vega

The Skewen floods on 13:59 - Feb 21 by Highjack

I’ve said this millions of times on here. Hardly anybody really likes labour or their policies. But people vote for them to stop the Tories getting in. As for the Tories hardly anybody likes them or their policies, but people vote for them to stop labour getting in.

Hardly anybody actually votes FOR anything. It’s always to stop something else happening. This is why the de facto two party state that we have is so crap. They can both act like a bunch of bastards to their hearts content and they know they’ll still get millions of votes anyway.

you're not wrong. Add to that the 'if you don't agree with my political views and vote the way I vote then you're this that and the other' brigade on BOTH sides but more obviously on the left side and you can see why politics is facked

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

The Skewen floods on 15:03 - Feb 23 with 427 viewsFlashberryjack

The Skewen floods on 14:01 - Feb 23 by Vincent_Vega

I take a down vote from Mart6 and or 6mart as a right of passage on this forum

He down arrows the poster rather than the content, totally irrelevant, unless he teams up with his alter ego dadsarmy, then look out.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Skewen floods on 17:08 - Feb 23 with 403 viewsCatullus

The Skewen floods on 14:01 - Feb 23 by Vincent_Vega

I take a down vote from Mart6 and or 6mart as a right of passage on this forum

I go down tht passage often, there is an entrance but no exit

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Skewen floods on 16:19 - Feb 24 with 368 viewscontroversial_jack

The Skewen floods on 13:59 - Feb 21 by Highjack

I’ve said this millions of times on here. Hardly anybody really likes labour or their policies. But people vote for them to stop the Tories getting in. As for the Tories hardly anybody likes them or their policies, but people vote for them to stop labour getting in.

Hardly anybody actually votes FOR anything. It’s always to stop something else happening. This is why the de facto two party state that we have is so crap. They can both act like a bunch of bastards to their hearts content and they know they’ll still get millions of votes anyway.

That's just on here, because there tends to be a lot of working class right wingers on this forum. This forum isn't representative of real people in Wales
The Skewen floods on 17:25 - Feb 24 with 347 viewsHighjack

The Skewen floods on 16:19 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

That's just on here, because there tends to be a lot of working class right wingers on this forum. This forum isn't representative of real people in Wales

There’s a good mix on here, which is often why we argue so much. The evidence suggests that most of the “real people of Wales” don’t really give two hoots about what’s going on in politics until election time.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Skewen floods on 17:52 - Feb 24 with 341 viewsBarrySwan

The Skewen floods on 16:19 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

Thats what those 'in the know' said when bellowing that Wales would vote to stay in the EU.

Seems that they didn't really have clue what is and what isn't representative of the Welsh publics views.

Perhaps this forum is exactly representative of real people in Wales
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024