Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Begum 10:02 - Feb 26 with 7731 viewsonehunglow

Appeal dismissed then.

Great decision.

Off you go ,girl

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Begum on 23:48 - Mar 2 with 743 viewsHighjack

Begum on 23:31 - Mar 2 by Glossolalia

Astounding that some on here still call Begum British. The highest court in the land ruled that she ain't no more.

There's the first rung on the ladder of understanding. Hop on up.

She should count herself lucky. She’d be hung or shot for what she’s done until relatively recently.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Begum on 00:17 - Mar 3 with 724 viewscontroversial_jack

Begum on 21:37 - Mar 2 by Groo

The bit you missed was that the majority did so in the earlier stages of the conflict.

That is, they went and for whatever reason they didn't like what they saw and returned.

Begum stayed until ISIS lost and she was captured, then suddenly she wanted to return to Britain. In an interview in the camp she stated how she didn't have regrets and supported the actions of ISIS, including beheadings, etc.

A little different between those others.

They came home earlier in the conflict, so what? They were lucky ,she wasn't free to leave
Begum on 00:28 - Mar 3 with 720 viewsDr_Parnassus

Begum on 00:17 - Mar 3 by controversial_jack

They came home earlier in the conflict, so what? They were lucky ,she wasn't free to leave

She is still not even close to being the only one, as is trying to be claimed.

She is one of hundreds. Nothing to do with her gender, nothing to do with her race.

It’s to do with her decision to become a terrorist and Britain’s decision to therefore try and keep her out of the country. Which they did by removing people’s British nationality when they had duel nationality - Begum is one of those.

It really is that simple.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 0:28]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Begum on 09:52 - Mar 3 with 674 viewscontroversial_jack

Begum on 00:28 - Mar 3 by Dr_Parnassus

She is still not even close to being the only one, as is trying to be claimed.

She is one of hundreds. Nothing to do with her gender, nothing to do with her race.

It’s to do with her decision to become a terrorist and Britain’s decision to therefore try and keep her out of the country. Which they did by removing people’s British nationality when they had duel nationality - Begum is one of those.

It really is that simple.
[Post edited 3 Mar 2021 0:28]

It may be to you!
Begum on 10:01 - Mar 3 with 674 viewsDr_Parnassus

Begum on 09:52 - Mar 3 by controversial_jack

It may be to you!

It is to everyone.

Which is why that is the case.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Begum on 12:58 - Mar 3 with 636 viewslondonlisa2001

Begum on 23:31 - Mar 2 by Glossolalia

Astounding that some on here still call Begum British. The highest court in the land ruled that she ain't no more.

There's the first rung on the ladder of understanding. Hop on up.

They haven’t. They’ve made no comment.
Begum on 13:01 - Mar 3 with 643 viewsonehunglow

We live in a land where those that kill us are not only supported by offered guidance .

We have legions who really are concerned with the human rights of those who see human rights as something that shows the weakness of western society.

Begum on 18:13 - Mar 4 with 570 viewsGroo

"Recent news has emerged regarding Shamima Begum’s life under Daesh, claiming that the UK teenager served under the terror group’s “morality police” and also tried to recruit other young women.

The Sunday Telegraph has cited “well-informed” sources alleging that the London-raised teenager was a “member of the feared ISIS morality police”, referring to another acronym for Daesh.

The report claims that the 19-year-old “played an active role” in the organization’s reign of terror.

The newspaper says Begum was allowed to carry a Kalashnikov rifle, and allegedly earned herself the reputation of a strict “enforcer” of laws, on issues such as dress codes for women.

In this role, Begum is said to have received between “£500 ($658) and £1,500 a month”.

She also allegedly worked on recruiting more women to join Daesh, including texting a teen from Austria in 2015.

Begum attempted to lure the girl into joining the group by allegedly telling her: “Don’t believe any of the bad things you hear about Dawla [the Daesh state], it’s fake. You have everything you want here and we can help find you a good-looking husband.”"

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1482391/world

Groo does what Groo does best

Login to get fewer ads

Begum on 19:36 - Mar 4 with 555 viewsBoundy

Begum on 00:17 - Mar 3 by controversial_jack

"they were lucky " FFS get a grip . how awful that would sound to a family who lost their love ones under the hands of ISIS , you really are an odious character

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Begum on 19:40 - Mar 4 with 549 viewsonehunglow

Begum on 19:36 - Mar 4 by Boundy

"they were lucky " FFS get a grip . how awful that would sound to a family who lost their love ones under the hands of ISIS , you really are an odious character

Really and truly,if we had a just society,she would and should have been given a capital sentence. For me,for terrorists,it is essential;not for deterrent purposes but for pure justice. A victims family should decided if she lives or not.

Begum on 14:11 - Mar 16 with 426 viewsHighjack

Our Shammi has a new look. Not sure where she got her new outfit and swanky sunglasses. Do Marks and Spencers have branches out in Syrian camps?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Begum on 14:45 - Mar 16 with 395 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Was there a point when you started to have second thoughts about your life under Islamic State?

Only at the end, after my son died. I realised I had to get out for the sake of my children - for the sake of my daughter and my baby. Yeah.

Only at the end?

Yeah.

You didn't have any regrets up until that point?

No.

Did you know what Islamic State were doing when you left for Syria? Because they had beheaded people. There were executions.

Yeah, I knew about those things and I was okay with it. Because, you know, I started becoming religious just before I left.

From what I heard, Islamically that is all allowed. So I was okay with it.

You didn't question that?

No, not at all. I think a lot of people should have, like, sympathy towards me for everything I've been through.

https://news.sky.com/story/is-bride-shamima-begum-full-transcript-i-did-have-a-g

------------------

No amount of playing dress up to look "Western" or media coaching from left wing consultants will ever change my mind that she can never be rehabilitated. I hope the Syrian's prosecute her and she can face their sentencing guidelines. I suspect it isn't serving 7 years before coming out on license and attending some bat shit "deradicalization" course at the local leisure centre.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Begum on 14:55 - Mar 16 with 386 viewsonehunglow

Begum on 14:45 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Was there a point when you started to have second thoughts about your life under Islamic State?

Only at the end, after my son died. I realised I had to get out for the sake of my children - for the sake of my daughter and my baby. Yeah.

Only at the end?

Yeah.

You didn't have any regrets up until that point?

No.

Did you know what Islamic State were doing when you left for Syria? Because they had beheaded people. There were executions.

Yeah, I knew about those things and I was okay with it. Because, you know, I started becoming religious just before I left.

From what I heard, Islamically that is all allowed. So I was okay with it.

You didn't question that?

No, not at all. I think a lot of people should have, like, sympathy towards me for everything I've been through.

https://news.sky.com/story/is-bride-shamima-begum-full-transcript-i-did-have-a-g

------------------

No amount of playing dress up to look "Western" or media coaching from left wing consultants will ever change my mind that she can never be rehabilitated. I hope the Syrian's prosecute her and she can face their sentencing guidelines. I suspect it isn't serving 7 years before coming out on license and attending some bat shit "deradicalization" course at the local leisure centre.

bang on the money
She cannot be defended apart from human rights lawyers of course.

She is both shameless and devious ,far more dangerous than I thought.

She seems to be radicalising herself/

Most obvious question. What attracted you to systematic laughter and abuse of your own gender

Begum on 15:19 - Mar 16 with 361 viewscontroversial_jack

Begum on 19:36 - Mar 4 by Boundy

ISIS and the Uk govt have the same aim, the removal on Assad
Begum on 17:15 - Mar 16 with 332 viewsGroo

Begum on 15:19 - Mar 16 by controversial_jack

ISIS and the Uk govt have the same aim, the removal on Assad

So?

Groo does what Groo does best

Begum on 17:43 - Mar 16 with 318 viewscontroversial_jack

Begum on 17:15 - Mar 16 by Groo

So?

I hoped the irony wasn't going to be missed, that's all
Begum on 18:19 - Mar 16 with 304 viewsraynor94

Begum on 14:11 - Mar 16 by Highjack

Our Shammi has a new look. Not sure where she got her new outfit and swanky sunglasses. Do Marks and Spencers have branches out in Syrian camps?

genuine laugh out loud moment

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024