Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Begum 10:02 - Feb 26 with 7729 viewsonehunglow

Appeal dismissed then.

Great decision.

Off you go ,girl

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Begum on 17:19 - Feb 26 with 566 viewsonehunglow

Begum on 15:42 - Feb 26 by Flashberryjack

The legal profession must be licking their lips, appeal, appeal and more appeals, champagne all round.

With regards to Begum, I don't give f*ck what happens to her, as long as it's not in this country, although Tramp makes a valid point when saying that we've left male terrorist back into the country in the past, which is absolutely crazy.

The message we need to send out loud and clear is, go to another country and fight/aid ISIS or any other barbaric terrorist organisation, and you won't be coming back here, and you won't be having any legal aid.

Legal boys and girls.

Bless em

Their only wish is for fair play and justice.

Honest. I read one say it on a forum

Begum on 17:25 - Feb 26 with 554 viewsFlashberryjack

Begum on 16:09 - Feb 26 by controversial_jack

She didn't join the organisation. She married a Dutch guy who was in it, and got abused by him. She didn't take part in any terror herself or supported any.If the govt can strip away the citizenship of someone who hasn't broken any laws or directly harmed this country, but just on political grounds then the courts are setting a dangerous precedent, which is in fact fascism, something many on here are unknowingly supporting

Of course she joined Isis, she's already admitted that on tape.

She married the Dutchman Yago Riedijk an Isis fighter just 10 days after landing in war-torn Syria, that was a long courtship wasn't it.

So what do you think she went to Syria for, sightseeing ?

She undoubtedly, went to Syria to join one of, if not the most barbaric terror organisations of modern times, that is against the law.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Begum on 17:26 - Feb 26 with 546 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Begum on 13:56 - Feb 26 by raynor94

100% agree with your view on this.

She made her bed, time for her to lie on it

Not only did she make it - after witnessing friends and family die, people be mutilated, tortured, raped and brutally murdered, as well as seeing her own children perish - she said she had no regrets. Seeing her say she did not regret it all should be enough to know she cannot be rehabilitated / deradicalized, no matter what her expensive lawyers coach her into saying these days.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Begum on 17:32 - Feb 26 with 534 viewsonehunglow

Begum on 17:26 - Feb 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Not only did she make it - after witnessing friends and family die, people be mutilated, tortured, raped and brutally murdered, as well as seeing her own children perish - she said she had no regrets. Seeing her say she did not regret it all should be enough to know she cannot be rehabilitated / deradicalized, no matter what her expensive lawyers coach her into saying these days.

Dwight.Succinct and on the money,which leads me to my next body of hate,Barristers .

You say expensive,who does she choose. To represent,who pays .

You will find now ,as Mick the knife Mansfield seems retired to a Bulgarian flat by the Black Sea ,Imran Khan and his posse of poison will be interested as first she is Muslim and second female and thus easily portrayed as a victim.A victim of us apparently. I d rather be a vic Tom of our system than one who stones women to death because their family see her as dishonourable . Sharia Law is worth studying if only to see that mankind hasn’t advanced at all.

Begum on 17:34 - Feb 26 with 531 viewsGroo

Begum on 15:42 - Feb 26 by Flashberryjack

The legal profession must be licking their lips, appeal, appeal and more appeals, champagne all round.

With regards to Begum, I don't give f*ck what happens to her, as long as it's not in this country, although Tramp makes a valid point when saying that we've left male terrorist back into the country in the past, which is absolutely crazy.

The message we need to send out loud and clear is, go to another country and fight/aid ISIS or any other barbaric terrorist organisation, and you won't be coming back here, and you won't be having any legal aid.

I agree she and others should not be repatriated.

But one question bugs me.

How do you decipher when someone can go abroad and fight a cause and when they can't?

For instance how would you have treated those that went to Spain in the 1930's.

Groo does what Groo does best

Begum on 17:44 - Feb 26 with 516 viewsonehunglow

Begum on 17:34 - Feb 26 by Groo

How do you decipher when someone can go abroad and fight a cause and when they can't?

Standing up to Fascism via Generalisimo and slaughtering whole scale on religious grounds bit different to me anyway .

Begum on 17:47 - Feb 26 with 511 viewsBoundy

Begum on 17:34 - Feb 26 by Groo

No comparison ,it was a civil war ,she joined an organisation who's aim was/ is world domination .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Begum on 17:48 - Feb 26 with 507 viewsBoundy

Begum on 11:54 - Feb 26 by pencoedjack

Excellent news.

Hope the liberal do-gooders are up in arms.

We've already had one , and that's one too many .

Login to get fewer ads

Begum on 17:52 - Feb 26 with 496 viewstrampie

Don't know the ins and outs of that tweet but thought the write ups interesting.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Begum on 17:59 - Feb 26 with 483 viewslondonlisa2001

The decision is ridiculous.

She is British. She should be in a British court and then a British jail.

The horrors of what she did or didn’t do doesn’t change her nationality. Why the hell should another country have to sort it out?
Begum on 18:25 - Feb 26 with 458 viewsonehunglow

Unsurprising to see a reply of that nature .It was a long time acoming.

It is of course ridiculous .

That we should accept this person into our country-which she hates so much she wants to destroy its youth,then to put her on trial at considerable expense with human rights barristers swarming all over her .

In fact ,surely she would rather face Sharia Law .

Maybe not

Radicalisation to a regime of butchery is no defence not to a 15 yr old ,nor a 50 yr old. If you cant see that,then God have mercy on you

Begum on 18:28 - Feb 26 with 450 viewsonehunglow

Begum on 17:26 - Feb 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We must be one of the few countries in the world which has people butchered then ask ourselves if WE were to blame foWe truly r the evil of others.

15 is old in Islam . he could have been married for 4 yrs by then.

We truly are sick

Begum on 18:29 - Feb 26 with 448 viewslondonlisa2001

Begum on 18:25 - Feb 26 by onehunglow

Unsurprising to see a reply of that nature .It was a long time acoming.

It is of course ridiculous .

That we should accept this person into our country-which she hates so much she wants to destroy its youth,then to put her on trial at considerable expense with human rights barristers swarming all over her .

In fact ,surely she would rather face Sharia Law .

Maybe not

Radicalisation to a regime of butchery is no defence not to a 15 yr old ,nor a 50 yr old. If you cant see that,then God have mercy on you

Unsurprisingly you can’t see the point being made.

I didn’t comment on her crimes, or her guilt.

It’s irrelevant. She’s British and is entitled to the British justice system and British prison system as appropriate. No one is claiming she should be allowed back in and sent off on her merry way. That’s not the alternative being considered.
Begum on 18:31 - Feb 26 with 446 viewslondonlisa2001

Begum on 18:28 - Feb 26 by onehunglow

We must be one of the few countries in the world which has people butchered then ask ourselves if WE were to blame foWe truly r the evil of others.

15 is old in Islam . he could have been married for 4 yrs by then.

We truly are sick

No one has asked that.

You are missing the point.
Begum on 18:50 - Feb 26 with 421 viewsFlashberryjack

Begum on 17:59 - Feb 26 by londonlisa2001

The decision is ridiculous.

She is British. She should be in a British court and then a British jail.

The horrors of what she did or didn’t do doesn’t change her nationality. Why the hell should another country have to sort it out?

I thought she had been stripped of he British citizenship.

Hello

Begum on 19:00 - Feb 26 with 409 viewslondonlisa2001

Begum on 18:50 - Feb 26 by Flashberryjack

She has. Despite that leaving her effectively stateless. It’s based on a technicality that she could claim Bangladeshi citizenship. Despite her never having even been there. I have no idea why it’s Bangladesh’s problem to sort out.

I don’t have any problems with them locking her up and throwing away the key. I’m deeply sceptical about any sudden road to Damascus conversion (although I find it ironic that people on one hand claim 15 is too young to know your mind to vote and on the other hand is not too young to make a different sort of politically based decision).
But I believe she should be subject to the British legal system as she’s British.

I’m also not sure I agree with her being more dangerous to us if she’s allowed back. I think the reverse may apply. If she’s in a high security jail foe the next 20 years, at least we’ll know where she is. She also now has the potential to become a poster child for others who may be similarly inclined and easily groomed. ‘See, they never really believe you’re British’ is an easier argument today.
Begum on 19:01 - Feb 26 with 407 viewstrampie

Begum on 18:50 - Feb 26 by Flashberryjack

How can a British citizen no longer be a British citizen ?, apparently under international law you can't be made stateless and she was born and bred in England, she is English, they may not like it but she is and she should be their problem to deal with.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Begum on 19:16 - Feb 26 with 392 viewsBoundy

Begum on 19:00 - Feb 26 by londonlisa2001

She has. Despite that leaving her effectively stateless. It’s based on a technicality that she could claim Bangladeshi citizenship. Despite her never having even been there. I have no idea why it’s Bangladesh’s problem to sort out.

I don’t have any problems with them locking her up and throwing away the key. I’m deeply sceptical about any sudden road to Damascus conversion (although I find it ironic that people on one hand claim 15 is too young to know your mind to vote and on the other hand is not too young to make a different sort of politically based decision).
But I believe she should be subject to the British legal system as she’s British.

I’m also not sure I agree with her being more dangerous to us if she’s allowed back. I think the reverse may apply. If she’s in a high security jail foe the next 20 years, at least we’ll know where she is. She also now has the potential to become a poster child for others who may be similarly inclined and easily groomed. ‘See, they never really believe you’re British’ is an easier argument today.

At least she's still breathing , unlike many of ISIS's victims both here and abroad .
Lucky ( so far that is ) that we have a legal system which weighed the pros and cons of allowing her back into the UK and rejected her appeal and good on them for it .

Begum on 19:17 - Feb 26 with 388 viewsCatullus

Begum on 18:29 - Feb 26 by londonlisa2001

Unsurprisingly you can’t see the point being made.

I didn’t comment on her crimes, or her guilt.

It’s irrelevant. She’s British and is entitled to the British justice system and British prison system as appropriate. No one is claiming she should be allowed back in and sent off on her merry way. That’s not the alternative being considered.

Does it depend on whether she committed crimes in Syria or any other ISIS territory? If so then she should face trial there.

If you commit a crime abroad you usually face justice there.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Begum on 19:18 - Feb 26 with 385 viewsBoundy

Begum on 19:01 - Feb 26 by trampie

How can a British citizen no longer be a British citizen ?, apparently under international law you can't be made stateless and she was born and bred in England, she is English, they may not like it but she is and she should be their problem to deal with.

She's got the same passport as you, happy with that thought ?

Begum on 19:20 - Feb 26 with 383 viewsFlashberryjack

Begum on 19:00 - Feb 26 by londonlisa2001

So she has lost her British citizenship (isn't technicalities part of the legal system).

Anyway, we can argue the rights and wrongs of this case all day long, mine is, leave her where she is, that's a far greater punishment than any British court could give her, cheaper and hopefully act as a deterrent to any other potential Jihadi brides.

Hello

Begum on 19:21 - Feb 26 with 377 viewsLohengrin

Begum on 19:01 - Feb 26 by trampie

”How can a British citizen no longer be a British citizen?”

By renouncing that loyalty by joining an alien death cult; not just joining but throwing yourself fully into it, marrying into it, bearing children on its behalf?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Begum on 19:22 - Feb 26 with 372 viewslondonlisa2001

Begum on 19:16 - Feb 26 by Boundy

At least she's still breathing , unlike many of ISIS's victims both here and abroad .
Lucky ( so far that is ) that we have a legal system which weighed the pros and cons of allowing her back into the UK and rejected her appeal and good on them for it .

“ unlike many of ISIS's victims both here and abroad”

No one is disputing the abject horror of Isis.

The only question is whether as a British person she should be subject to British law and the right to a British trial.

It’s a slippery slope to start saying some people or crimes result in that basic right being denied. At the end of the day it’s those rights that make us better than Isis.
Begum on 19:29 - Feb 26 with 355 viewstrampie

Begum on 19:21 - Feb 26 by Lohengrin

”How can a British citizen no longer be a British citizen?”

By renouncing that loyalty by joining an alien death cult; not just joining but throwing yourself fully into it, marrying into it, bearing children on its behalf?

She was a 15 year old English schoolgirl when she ran away, any crimes committed as a minor are treated under the law as being committed by a minor even if at the time of prosecution they are adults, she is England's problem and they need to man up and deal with their own sh*t.

Begum on 19:37 - Feb 26 with 339 viewsLohengrin

Begum on 19:29 - Feb 26 by trampie

She was a 15 year old English schoolgirl when she ran away, any crimes committed as a minor are treated under the law as being committed by a minor even if at the time of prosecution they are adults, she is England's problem and they need to man up and deal with their own sh*t.

She was slightly older joining ISIS than Andrew Fitzgibbon was winning the VC.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024