Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry 17:17 - Feb 26 with 1002 viewsonehunglow

Has to happen.Surely the way to get crowds in .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 17:33 - Feb 26 with 814 viewsFlashberryjack

IMO it has to come (with the exception of those with medical condition) airlines will probably be the first to implement this requirement, obviously, other countries may ask for proof of vaccination before allowing people into the country.

Makes sense to me.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 17:42 - Feb 26 with 810 viewsonehunglow

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 17:33 - Feb 26 by Flashberryjack

IMO it has to come (with the exception of those with medical condition) airlines will probably be the first to implement this requirement, obviously, other countries may ask for proof of vaccination before allowing people into the country.

Makes sense to me.

It will.Itvhas to.

I’d and and certificate not for the human rights brigade but it is really the way back

Show ticket ,you already get searched by stewards. Show cert .job done.

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 17:50 - Feb 26 with 804 viewsBoundy

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 17:42 - Feb 26 by onehunglow

It will.Itvhas to.

I’d and and certificate not for the human rights brigade but it is really the way back

Show ticket ,you already get searched by stewards. Show cert .job done.

I'm not making light of this but what about Flu which can be just as deadly , closely packed stadium in the depths of winter .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 17:53 - Feb 26 with 801 viewsonehunglow

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 17:50 - Feb 26 by Boundy

I'm not making light of this but what about Flu which can be just as deadly , closely packed stadium in the depths of winter .

Flu .as we know it,is not the same.Nothing like.
Anyway,I get flu jabs so they can let me in if only to advise Woody not to kick the farking ball into touch

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 18:49 - Feb 26 with 776 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I agree but I'm cynical enough to think that fake vaccination certificates are being produced as I type...

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 18:52 - Feb 26 with 772 viewsScotia

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 18:49 - Feb 26 by Joe_bradshaw

I agree but I'm cynical enough to think that fake vaccination certificates are being produced as I type...

I think it'll be an app on a smartphone.

Or a negative fast test before entry. It's definitely going to happen.
Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 18:54 - Feb 26 with 760 viewslondonlisa2001

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 18:52 - Feb 26 by Scotia

I think it'll be an app on a smartphone.

Or a negative fast test before entry. It's definitely going to happen.

It’s going to be tied in with the NHS app according to rumours.
Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 18:59 - Feb 26 with 766 viewsbritferry

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 18:54 - Feb 26 by londonlisa2001

which is great if you have the required phone

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Login to get fewer ads

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 19:10 - Feb 26 with 751 viewsScotia

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 18:54 - Feb 26 by londonlisa2001

I heard that too.

We can't access the app in Wales though. I have no idea why not though.
Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 19:17 - Feb 26 with 748 viewsexhmrc1

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 19:10 - Feb 26 by Scotia

I heard that too.

Why do we need a certificate. We were given vaccination cards.
Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 19:25 - Feb 26 with 737 viewslondonlisa2001

I heard that too.

Can’t you?

I’m sure the6 could sort that if necessary.

Some sort of vaccine passport will inevitably come in by the back door even if not official.
Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 19:28 - Feb 26 with 741 viewsCatullus

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 18:49 - Feb 26 by Joe_bradshaw

They are apparently already offered online. There would need to be a secure database with a barcode or QR code that matched your details, I would say.

Then they'd need a new law "attempting to use a false vaccination card" which would need a fairly hefty punishment. I'd go for a fine and the withdrawal of your passport for 5 years.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 19:48 - Feb 26 with 729 viewsScotia

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 19:25 - Feb 26 by londonlisa2001

Can’t you?

I’m sure the6 could sort that if necessary.

Some sort of vaccine passport will inevitably come in by the back door even if not official.

Nope.

I tried a few days ago and had a message to say I couldn't register because my GP was in Wales. I'm sure it could be sorted though.
Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 21:26 - Feb 26 with 702 viewscontroversial_jack

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 17:50 - Feb 26 by Boundy

Public health England has said there hasn't been a single case of flu this winter.Masks, social distancing and improved hygiene has worked
Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 22:16 - Feb 26 with 683 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I heard that too.

It works for me in Swansea.

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 22:38 - Feb 26 with 667 viewsCatullus

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 21:26 - Feb 26 by controversial_jack

Public health England has said there hasn't been a single case of flu this winter.Masks, social distancing and improved hygiene has worked

No, PHE said no flu cases were detected in England in the last 7 weeks. That doesn't mean there havne't been any.

http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sites3/page.cfm?orgid=457&pid=34338

Flu is down massively but has not disappeared. It's hard for a virus to spread in current circumstances. That's why covid is falling too.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 00:44 - Feb 27 with 641 viewscontroversial_jack

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 22:38 - Feb 26 by Catullus

No, PHE said no flu cases were detected in England in the last 7 weeks. That doesn't mean there havne't been any.

http://www.wales.nhs.uk/sites3/page.cfm?orgid=457&pid=34338

Flu is down massively but has not disappeared. It's hard for a virus to spread in current circumstances. That's why covid is falling too.

This year i meant not this winter, which is the 7 weeks.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 0:47]
Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 07:32 - Feb 27 with 577 viewsScotia

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 22:16 - Feb 26 by Joe_bradshaw

It works for me in Swansea.

Ia that the NHS covid app?

The other one doesn't work at all for me.
Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 09:51 - Feb 27 with 548 viewsCatullus

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 00:44 - Feb 27 by controversial_jack

This year i meant not this winter, which is the 7 weeks.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2021 0:47]

Again, they said none detetcted which isn't the same thing.

I don't think people would want a lockdown like this every flu season! We have a societal tolerance for death. 16k mostly old people is tolerated by most but over 100k with thousands hospitalised isn't.

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 10:15 - Feb 27 with 538 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 07:32 - Feb 27 by Scotia

Ia that the NHS covid app?

The other one doesn't work at all for me.

Yes.

I assumed (possibly wrongly) that the Covid vaccination certificate would be on the covid app.

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 10:35 - Feb 27 with 534 viewsScotia

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 10:15 - Feb 27 by Joe_bradshaw

Yes.

I assumed (possibly wrongly) that the Covid vaccination certificate would be on the covid app.

I don't know to be honest.

There's another nhs app you can use in England for appointments and test results etc, it doesn't work here.
They'd have to sort something out though.
Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 10:42 - Feb 27 with 530 viewscontroversial_jack

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 09:51 - Feb 27 by Catullus

Again, they said none detetcted which isn't the same thing.

I don't think people would want a lockdown like this every flu season! We have a societal tolerance for death. 16k mostly old people is tolerated by most but over 100k with thousands hospitalised isn't.

I'm not saying we should, but it just shows how the recent methods have worked to cut down on transmissible diseases.

How do we detect illnesses, only a lab can confirm this, doctors can make an educated guess at best. In the case of the recent measles outbreak in Wales, there were over a thousand notified cases of measles, but just a handful of lab confirmed cases, yet all notified cases had to be tested.The well publicised outbreak that was part of the reason that the MMR was pushed, simply didn't happen.However, it's different with covid as all cases are tested and confirmed
Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 13:51 - Feb 27 with 504 viewsCatullus

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 10:42 - Feb 27 by controversial_jack

I'm not saying we should, but it just shows how the recent methods have worked to cut down on transmissible diseases.

How do we detect illnesses, only a lab can confirm this, doctors can make an educated guess at best. In the case of the recent measles outbreak in Wales, there were over a thousand notified cases of measles, but just a handful of lab confirmed cases, yet all notified cases had to be tested.The well publicised outbreak that was part of the reason that the MMR was pushed, simply didn't happen.However, it's different with covid as all cases are tested and confirmed

Ah right, it's a veiled anti vaxxer comment.

Obviously the physical methods we have been using will cut down on all virus transmissions, it doesn't mean vaccinations aren't effective.
Otherwise are you suggesting we live like this permanently and don't bother with vaccines?

No thank you.

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 14:20 - Feb 27 with 489 viewscontroversial_jack

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 13:51 - Feb 27 by Catullus

Ah right, it's a veiled anti vaxxer comment.

Obviously the physical methods we have been using will cut down on all virus transmissions, it doesn't mean vaccinations aren't effective.
Otherwise are you suggesting we live like this permanently and don't bother with vaccines?

No thank you.

The vaccine isn't going to be the magic cure. We are still being told that we need to mask up, distance and other measures.
Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 15:43 - Feb 27 with 459 viewsScotia

Vaccination certificates for Stadium entry on 14:20 - Feb 27 by controversial_jack

The vaccine isn't going to be the magic cure. We are still being told that we need to mask up, distance and other measures.

No vaccine is a magic cure, but they are as close as we've got.

There's a chance that by the summer we won't have to do those things for a while at least.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024