Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea u23 at full strength 12:50 - Feb 27 with 383 viewsReslovenSwan1

Some posters have commented that the academy is over stretched and the u23 has no players with younger u18 playing at u23 and u16 playing at u18. Consequently results have been poor. I have put together this team including loaned and injured players. It seems quite strong to me.

GK Benda

CB - Cabango, Evans, Latibeaudiere

WB Rushesha, Garrick

Mid Cooper O, Willaims D, Dhanda

FW Whittaker Cullen

Subs Blake, Josh Thomas, Webb

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea u23 at full strength on 10:39 - Feb 28 with 228 viewsBillyChong

Eh? 5/6 of those are first team squad players rather than U23. Garrick is out on loan. Sort of depletes your list.
Swansea u23 at full strength on 13:12 - Feb 28 with 205 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea u23 at full strength on 10:39 - Feb 28 by BillyChong

Eh? 5/6 of those are first team squad players rather than U23. Garrick is out on loan. Sort of depletes your list.

Yes I know. I am pointing out the u23 is short for good deliberate reasons.

Swansea u23 at full strength on 16:42 - Mar 1 with 117 viewsReslovenSwan1

Leeds Utd u23 using three of their first team squad today . Why do Swansea not do that. Jenkins Davis and Huggins were all on the bench in the Premier league. (Ony Huggins in Welsh).

Why does Copper not let Brandon Cooper, Ollie Cooper, Whittaker and Dan Williams, even Latibeaudiere get time on the grass in competitive fixtures knowing he is unlikey to give them starting roles and 15m ins at best if anything at all.
[Post edited 1 Mar 16:43]

Swansea u23 at full strength on 19:21 - Mar 1 with 70 viewsjasper_T

Swansea u23 at full strength on 16:42 - Mar 1 by ReslovenSwan1

Leeds Utd u23 using three of their first team squad today . Why do Swansea not do that. Jenkins Davis and Huggins were all on the bench in the Premier league. (Ony Huggins in Welsh).

Why does Copper not let Brandon Cooper, Ollie Cooper, Whittaker and Dan Williams, even Latibeaudiere get time on the grass in competitive fixtures knowing he is unlikey to give them starting roles and 15m ins at best if anything at all.
[Post edited 1 Mar 16:43]

Covid training bubbles the most obvious reason this season. Having separate training facilities allows us to keep groups from mixing regularly, not every club has that or chooses to work that way.

Dan Williams has been back with the u23s for a couple of games recently, wouldn't be surprised to see Oli play tomorrow as well.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2021