Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Hamer be given a starting spot 11:09 - Mar 2 with 905 viewsonehunglow

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 12:05 - Mar 2 with 705 viewsswancity

Not sure as I’ve not seen him play but I do know that your slowly strangling the life out of this forum

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 12:21 - Mar 2 with 695 viewsonehunglow

You re on ignore Nige,but I’m guessing you choose the last option

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 12:58 - Mar 2 with 680 viewsChief

Based on what? We have no idea how good Hamer is and he doesn't have a great reputation from Huddersfield fans from what I've seen.

Woodmans record overall with our defence is fantastic. So he should definitely stay unless there's an injury.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 13:01 - Mar 2 with 676 viewshobo

He is here as a backup in case Woodman gets injured. No reason at all to be thinking of changing things voluntarily
Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 13:19 - Mar 2 with 661 viewsonehunglow

If he is never played,how do you know
He might

1.control his box
2.Come for corners and catch the ball
even

Keep the ball in play instead of kicking into touch.

Even not rolling the ball to full backs that slowly only the stadium cat doesnt know exactly what he is going to do

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 13:35 - Mar 2 with 651 viewsraynor94

100% no, nobody has ever said Fred is the finished article, I'm with Margetson and Cooper, and have faith in him.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 13:54 - Mar 2 with 630 viewsonehunglow

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 13:35 - Mar 2 by raynor94

100% no, nobody has ever said Fred is the finished article, I'm with Margetson and Cooper, and have faith in him.

So,why did we draft in a keeper not 100% completed article?

Why does Margetson have him kick to touch .

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 13:59 - Mar 2 with 629 viewsChief

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 13:19 - Mar 2 by onehunglow

If he is never played,how do you know
He might

1.control his box
2.Come for corners and catch the ball
even

Keep the ball in play instead of kicking into touch.

Even not rolling the ball to full backs that slowly only the stadium cat doesnt know exactly what he is going to do

I've never played for the Swans in goal either. So by your logic i might control my box and catch corners. And not kick to touch. But i can tell you i shouldn't be playing.

Woodman and our defence in tandem have a fantastic record. Dropping him after 2 freak goals for a guy who's our emergency 3rd choice is silly.

Login to get fewer ads

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 14:37 - Mar 2 with 603 views34dfgdf54

Not for me personally. I know Woodman is not perfect but I wouldn't go into panic stations about dropping him after one disaster game.
Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 14:39 - Mar 2 with 602 viewsraynor94

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 13:54 - Mar 2 by onehunglow

So,why did we draft in a keeper not 100% completed article?

Why does Margetson have him kick to touch .

How many keepers do you know who are the finished article at 23?

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 15:27 - Mar 2 with 584 viewsthornabyswan

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 12:05 - Mar 2 by swancity

Not sure as I’ve not seen him play but I do know that your slowly strangling the life out of this forum

Posts more than anybody on this board and the least knowledgeable when it comes to football.

Has no idea whatsoever on a constant wind up can see why he was banned from the old board.

Totally clueless.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 16:11 - Mar 2 with 568 viewsChief

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 14:39 - Mar 2 by raynor94

How many keepers do you know who are the finished article at 23?

How many keepers who are the finished article would join the Swans in championship? And how many of them could we afford?

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 16:42 - Mar 2 with 540 viewsCatullus

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 16:11 - Mar 2 by Chief

How many keepers who are the finished article would join the Swans in championship? And how many of them could we afford?

I'm concerned that other managers will copy Pearsons tactic but even so, Woodman is our best option.
It's up to our defenders to protect him more. Cooper must have pointed that out to them. Woodman also needs to remeber how protected keepers are and run into defenders and fall over, it usually draws a free kick! Ok, I don't mean that literally but Woody has to be cleverer.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 16:48 - Mar 2 with 531 viewsonehunglow

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 15:27 - Mar 2 by thornabyswan

Posts more than anybody on this board and the least knowledgeable when it comes to football.

Has no idea whatsoever on a constant wind up can see why he was banned from the old board.

Totally clueless.

Hi champ.
Ive thought the ame of you actually.

Explain this bruv.

Are you happy with what you SEE

If not,what to do and by whom

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 16:49 - Mar 2 with 530 viewsonehunglow

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 16:42 - Mar 2 by Catullus

I'm concerned that other managers will copy Pearsons tactic but even so, Woodman is our best option.
It's up to our defenders to protect him more. Cooper must have pointed that out to them. Woodman also needs to remeber how protected keepers are and run into defenders and fall over, it usually draws a free kick! Ok, I don't mean that literally but Woody has to be cleverer.

How can he be the bets option when the alternative ha not even stepped on the pitch or has Steve signed another dud or one he doesnt like after signing him.

Thats clueless

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 17:05 - Mar 2 with 516 viewsthornabyswan

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 16:48 - Mar 2 by onehunglow

Hi champ.
Ive thought the ame of you actually.

Explain this bruv.

Are you happy with what you SEE

If not,what to do and by whom

Over the season yes happy.

We still have a chance of promotion and the club is being run responsibly within it's means

Cooper is doing a good job really 4 points off 2nd with 2 games in hand I think most would agree.

Woodman dropped a couple of clangers Saturday but over the season has been good and your irrational hounding of him and Cooper is bizarre.

It's a long season games coming thick and fast we are not going to play well every game I accept that most fans do.

We are not Man City see so yes on the whole I am content with Cooper the players owners yes we are doing ok and have a chance to get back to the PL.

Disappointed when we lose but this non stop criticising is bringing this forum down.

You are entitled to your opinion but churning out non stop moaning for the sake of it is boring.

If you were to balance the moaning with some positivity occasionally fair enough but you dont.

[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 17:19]

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 17:23 - Mar 2 with 486 viewsonehunglow

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 17:05 - Mar 2 by thornabyswan

Over the season yes happy.

We still have a chance of promotion and the club is being run responsibly within it's means

Cooper is doing a good job really 4 points off 2nd with 2 games in hand I think most would agree.

Woodman dropped a couple of clangers Saturday but over the season has been good and your irrational hounding of him and Cooper is bizarre.

It's a long season games coming thick and fast we are not going to play well every game I accept that most fans do.

We are not Man City see so yes on the whole I am content with Cooper the players owners yes we are doing ok and have a chance to get back to the PL.

Disappointed when we lose but this non stop criticising is bringing this forum down.

You are entitled to your opinion but churning out non stop moaning for the sake of it is boring.

If you were to balance the moaning with some positivity occasionally fair enough but you dont.

[Post edited 2 Mar 2021 17:19]

Chum.
If Im boring ,I am not in any way sorry. Just ignore me but of you do,our issues will not go away and we will see Cooper replicating his errors .
How do we know Hamer is not worthy of a start.

Training is no yardstick

He has to be given a chance as Woody really is not good enough.

And yes,we are all entitled to our opinions even though they upset/annoy or irritate .

Its what fans do in a pub prior to a game. RARELY do they all agree.ALL criticise.

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 17:54 - Mar 2 with 465 viewsChief

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 16:42 - Mar 2 by Catullus

I wouldn't be surprised if more players try a Palmer myself. However the kick has to be inch perfect for it to go in, someone on the line not to reach it, the ref not to give a free kick and for Woodman to be caught out again.

Very low chance of those stars aligning again.

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 17:56 - Mar 2 with 462 viewsKeithHaynes

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 17:54 - Mar 2 by Chief

I wouldn't be surprised if more players try a Palmer myself. However the kick has to be inch perfect for it to go in, someone on the line not to reach it, the ref not to give a free kick and for Woodman to be caught out again.

Very low chance of those stars aligning again.

Quite simply Woodman needs protection from his defenders who went to sleep on Saturday for that goal. Hopefully that’s put to bed and more muscle and strength is used.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 18:31 - Mar 2 with 437 viewsonehunglow

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 17:56 - Mar 2 by KeithHaynes

Quite simply Woodman needs protection from his defenders who went to sleep on Saturday for that goal. Hopefully that’s put to bed and more muscle and strength is used.

Disagree Guv.

Woody needs to get a grip of them.He should be dominant and boss them around and organise them. He does not in any way.

His defenders are not those who kick a ball 50 yards into touch repeatedly and the defenders are given the ball by him in positions where they are already under pressure.

The most dumb manager could set up a team to play u as we are so predicable.

By all means .play from the back but when you have the players to do so.We have not.

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 18:39 - Mar 2 with 428 viewsshingle

Well neither are the bees knees are they, we are certainly not blessed in the goalkeeping department.
Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 18:41 - Mar 2 with 423 viewsKeithHaynes

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 18:31 - Mar 2 by onehunglow

Disagree Guv.

Woody needs to get a grip of them.He should be dominant and boss them around and organise them. He does not in any way.

His defenders are not those who kick a ball 50 yards into touch repeatedly and the defenders are given the ball by him in positions where they are already under pressure.

By all means .play from the back but when you have the players to do so.We have not.

More strength work, he’s ten stone I reckon.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 18:43 - Mar 2 with 421 viewsraynor94

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 18:31 - Mar 2 by onehunglow

Disagree Guv.

So how come so many managers have failed against us this season? 17 wins from 31 games and only 6 defeats.

Every team has a blip in the season, Brentford lost 3 on the trot, Norwich didn't win in 3 including losing to us.

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 19:58 - Mar 2 with 384 viewsonehunglow

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 18:43 - Mar 2 by raynor94

So how come so many managers have failed against us this season? 17 wins from 31 games and only 6 defeats.

Every team has a blip in the season, Brentford lost 3 on the trot, Norwich didn't win in 3 including losing to us.

I wouldn't comment thus ray as the end of season might really how us or rather you we have been very lucky with both decisions and results.

If nothing else be honest with yourself.You can post whatever "positive" stuff you want but do not believe it.Look in the glass.

I tried positivity as you suggested but then it went apeshyte.

Should Hamer be given a starting spot on 20:25 - Mar 2 with 363 viewsbuilthjack

That went well

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024