Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Exceeding Expectations 23:23 - Mar 9 with 10608 viewsAndyCole

Despite the doom and gloom of some of our weak, entitled passive supporters we are massively exceeding expectations.

The weak willed sheeple need to take some time to think, clearly.

- joint 2nd in the league with a game in hand
- win the game in hand, 3 points clear of the chasing pack
- 2nd in games lost
- joint 2nd with leaders Norwich in # goals against
- for the run-in :
- recently beaten leaders Norwich 2-0
- beaten leading contenders Watford
- drew with main rivals Brentford
- smashed most in-form team Barnsley 2-0 twice
- 10 pts ahead of Play-off chasers ex-prem league Bournemouth, with a game in hand
- 12 pts ahead of arch rivals Crapdiff, with a game in hand
- Outfoxed the wiliest Warnock and O'Neill, and Hughton

All on a relative shoestring.

For the twps that always say "Yeah, but No, We Should OF".

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Exceeding Expectations on 22:09 - Apr 3 with 1556 viewsAndyCole

Exceeding Expectations on 20:21 - Apr 3 by onehunglow

If we were in October Steve would have been fired by now.

It's an interesting one isn't it.

It's likely to bamboozle the unthinking "We Should Of' brigade. If we 'simply' listen to our unthinking, we would be doing well to stave off relegation right now.

Yet we are joint 3rd. On merit, from hard work off and on the pitch. Despite our whingers.

Unthinking types simply point to luck. That's it. Nothing more in the locker of discontent. Says it all. Unthinking types jump on some random bandwagon. A feeble sheeple thing.

It takes a lot more effort, nous, strength of character and winning mentality to succeed than it does to constantly whinge, buckle under pressure and fail like some of our whingey fickle. There's a correlation, no doubt.

The constant whingers, remember how badly that reflects.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Exceeding Expectations on 22:35 - Apr 3 with 1538 viewsTreforys_Jack

Exceeding Expectations on 22:09 - Apr 3 by AndyCole

It's an interesting one isn't it.

It's likely to bamboozle the unthinking "We Should Of' brigade. If we 'simply' listen to our unthinking, we would be doing well to stave off relegation right now.

Yet we are joint 3rd. On merit, from hard work off and on the pitch. Despite our whingers.

Unthinking types simply point to luck. That's it. Nothing more in the locker of discontent. Says it all. Unthinking types jump on some random bandwagon. A feeble sheeple thing.

It takes a lot more effort, nous, strength of character and winning mentality to succeed than it does to constantly whinge, buckle under pressure and fail like some of our whingey fickle. There's a correlation, no doubt.

The constant whingers, remember how badly that reflects.

Do you enjoy watching us ?
Exceeding Expectations on 22:39 - Apr 3 with 1531 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Exceeding Expectations on 22:35 - Apr 3 by Treforys_Jack

Do you enjoy watching us ?

Don’t bite - starve the wum of the attention he craves

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Exceeding Expectations on 22:40 - Apr 3 with 1530 viewsTreforys_Jack

Exceeding Expectations on 22:39 - Apr 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Don’t bite - starve the wum of the attention he craves

Fair comment
Exceeding Expectations on 16:05 - Apr 10 with 1429 viewsAndyCole

Back into 3rd place at the business end of the season.

Way ahead of our most rational fans' expectations.

Beyond the wildest dreams of our perennial pessimists. In so many ways.

Exceeding Expectations on 16:37 - Apr 10 with 1407 viewsFireboy2

Exceeding Expectations on 16:05 - Apr 10 by AndyCole

Wâš“
Exceeding Expectations on 17:23 - Apr 10 with 1361 viewsonehunglow

It is possible to have doom and no gloom and vice versa.

Well done Steve. A master class.

When you say cooper has done it on a low budget as we are skint,what do you make of that;the fact that money has been spunked away as it has. Are you positive about that aspect .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Exceeding Expectations on 07:22 - Apr 11 with 1341 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Exceeding Expectations on 16:05 - Apr 10 by AndyCole

And half a mile behind second place. Well done you!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Exceeding Expectations on 20:17 - Apr 13 with 1234 viewsAndyCole

Deservedly back into 3rd position due to Cooperball, not despite as a few of the unthinking maintain.

Cooperball = clever, innovative, dogged, bouncebackability leading edge. Pragmatic, clever fluid frontline play, backed up with a solid back 3/5.

That's Cooperball.

Clever use of rotation, subs and ongoing in-match tactics.

Maybe some of the (bizarrely) unsupportive will now (only sing when we're winning types) jump on our run-in campaign. Just like they did last year. Plastics.

Exceeding Expectations on 20:43 - Apr 13 with 1211 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Exceeding Expectations on 20:17 - Apr 13 by AndyCole

Deservedly back into 3rd position due to Cooperball, not despite as a few of the unthinking maintain.

Cooperball = clever, innovative, dogged, bouncebackability leading edge. Pragmatic, clever fluid frontline play, backed up with a solid back 3/5.

That's Cooperball.

Maybe some of the (bizarrely) unsupportive will now (only sing when we're winning types) jump on our run-in campaign. Just like they did last year. Plastics.

I bet you’ve never been to a game you. I’ve never seen a bigger in here than you and there’s been too class competition

Exceeding Expectations (n/t) on 20:49 - Apr 13 with 1200 viewsFireboy2

Exceeding Expectations on 20:17 - Apr 13 by AndyCole

That's Cooperball.

Exceeding Expectations on 20:53 - Apr 13 with 1193 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Exceeding Expectations (n/t) on 20:49 - Apr 13 by Fireboy2

He’s actually cut and pasted that sh*te to put on another thread 😹😹😹😹😹

Exceeding Expectations on 20:58 - Apr 13 with 1190 viewsFireboy2

Exceeding Expectations on 20:53 - Apr 13 by Brynmill_Jack

He’s actually cut and pasted that sh*te to put on another thread 😹😹😹😹😹

I know brynnie and I also copy and pasted my reply to his post 🤣🤣🤣
Exceeding Expectations on 21:17 - Apr 20 with 1083 viewsAndyCole

So, 3rd in the league with a few matches to go. Fact. A fact which will hurt some. Truly bizarre.

Way ahead of the curve, still.

Tonight the players held back. They clearly have it in them to deliver, as they have done for nigh on 2 seasons under Cooper's stewardship. Which they will, after the usual debrief.

Brentford dropping points to Crapdiff augurs well.

Exceeding Expectations on 21:18 - Apr 20 with 1063 viewsonehunglow

Exceeding Expectations on 21:17 - Apr 20 by AndyCole

So, 3rd in the league with a few matches to go. Fact. A fact which will hurt some. Truly bizarre.

Tonight the players held back. They clearly have it in them to deliver, as they have done for nigh on 2 seasons under Cooper's stewardship. Which they will, after the usual debrief.

I can’t handle that.
You must be a massive puss taker

It’s not funny now

Exceeding Expectations on 21:22 - Apr 20 with 1069 viewsBoundy

Exceeding Expectations on 21:18 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

I can’t handle that.

It’s not funny now

Just laugh ffs, he is as am I

"Cooperball = clever, innovative, dogged, bouncebackability leading edge. Pragmatic, clever fluid frontline play, backed up with a solid back 3/5.

That's Cooperball"

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Exceeding Expectations on 21:34 - Apr 20 with 1043 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Exceeding Expectations on 21:17 - Apr 20 by AndyCole

Take the blindfold off - you may grasp some of them straws

Exceeding Expectations on 21:36 - Apr 20 with 1027 viewsonehunglow

I’m waiting for the ...I was there at Halifax on a rainy night in January or a cold afternoon in Workington .

It’s no compensation to this.

Exceeding Expectations on 21:38 - Apr 20 with 1036 views34dfgdf54

Exceeding Expectations on 21:34 - Apr 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Take the blindfold off - you may grasp some of them straws

Just ignore. WUM.

It’s too obvious now and getting boring.
Exceeding Expectations on 01:24 - Apr 21 with 985 viewsNotLoyal

Exceeding Expectations on 21:36 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

I’m waiting for the ...I was there at Halifax on a rainy night in January or a cold afternoon in Workington .

It’s no compensation to this.

Bloody hell what about Hartlepool away with Tate in goal?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Exceeding Expectations on 01:56 - Apr 21 with 968 viewsDr_Parnassus

Exceeding Expectations on 01:24 - Apr 21 by NotLoyal

Bloody hell what about Hartlepool away with Tate in goal?

Down the vetch in the lower leagues was the best time following the Swans. We were not very good, but there was a togetherness and understanding with our fans. I remember losing against Kiddie and everyone laughing and singing “we’re not very good”. Yet I’d still count down the days to the next match.

Since the social media age and the Premier League years, fans have lost all grip on reality. We have become what we have hated and pointed at in other clubs and laughed at. Only perfection is good enough, even though reality states we have no right to deliver it.

We are the epitome of a modern day football fan as a whole. Completely blind to the realities we face, wanting spending right left and centre, sat in 3rd in the Championship after finishing 6th last season and wanting the manager sacked.

It’s short termism at its absolute ugliest. Nothing worth analysing in life is viewed in such short term scenarios. Our fans are the equivalent of winning £1000 on the lottery one week and then convincing themselves it’s a great idea... until someone points out to them in the last 5 years they have lost £10,000 on it.

Over the course of the season we are 3rd. That takes into consideration all our great form patches, all our rubbish form patches and all our indifferent form patches. It’s encompasses everything, because all these things are part of football, especially championship football.

Having a meltdown after every defeat and wanting to push the nuclear button with every poor performance must be very draining for people. I have a secret for them... every season it’s likely we won’t win half of our matches, often more.

Strap yourself in.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Exceeding Expectations on 16:33 - Apr 22 with 917 viewsCatullus

Exceeding Expectations on 01:56 - Apr 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Down the vetch in the lower leagues was the best time following the Swans. We were not very good, but there was a togetherness and understanding with our fans. I remember losing against Kiddie and everyone laughing and singing “we’re not very good”. Yet I’d still count down the days to the next match.

Since the social media age and the Premier League years, fans have lost all grip on reality. We have become what we have hated and pointed at in other clubs and laughed at. Only perfection is good enough, even though reality states we have no right to deliver it.

We are the epitome of a modern day football fan as a whole. Completely blind to the realities we face, wanting spending right left and centre, sat in 3rd in the Championship after finishing 6th last season and wanting the manager sacked.

It’s short termism at its absolute ugliest. Nothing worth analysing in life is viewed in such short term scenarios. Our fans are the equivalent of winning £1000 on the lottery one week and then convincing themselves it’s a great idea... until someone points out to them in the last 5 years they have lost £10,000 on it.

Over the course of the season we are 3rd. That takes into consideration all our great form patches, all our rubbish form patches and all our indifferent form patches. It’s encompasses everything, because all these things are part of football, especially championship football.

Having a meltdown after every defeat and wanting to push the nuclear button with every poor performance must be very draining for people. I have a secret for them... every season it’s likely we won’t win half of our matches, often more.

Strap yourself in.

It's not short termism and neither is it chasing perfection.

All we want is ALL of our players to put the effort in, we want them to try. We are fed up of players coasting through games. We are fed up of th manager being so negative.

When we sang those songs about ourselves we genuinely were rubbish, that's the difference. Singing those things about ourselves is akin to bleating when we're called sheep sha$$ers, or shouting back we feck them, you eat them. It's a defence mechanism.

Do you suppose any of us want this level of performance in the long term? That is why we are complaining now, because we want improvements, long term improvements. it's not short termism, it's the exact opposite.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Exceeding Expectations on 00:47 - Apr 23 with 855 viewsDr_Parnassus

Exceeding Expectations on 16:33 - Apr 22 by Catullus

It's not short termism and neither is it chasing perfection.

All we want is ALL of our players to put the effort in, we want them to try. We are fed up of players coasting through games. We are fed up of th manager being so negative.

When we sang those songs about ourselves we genuinely were rubbish, that's the difference. Singing those things about ourselves is akin to bleating when we're called sheep sha$$ers, or shouting back we feck them, you eat them. It's a defence mechanism.

Do you suppose any of us want this level of performance in the long term? That is why we are complaining now, because we want improvements, long term improvements. it's not short termism, it's the exact opposite.

Who isn’t trying? That’s an all together new gripe I’m yet to hear.

This level of performance got us 6th and now 4th, when we have an incredibly mid table budget. The average level of performance is clearly very high at this standard. There is just deathly silence when we win and great meltdown when we lose, the latter is often remembered more than the former.

Ignoring 2 years of results as a whole to moan about a patch form is absolutely short termism.

Without question.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Exceeding Expectations on 01:08 - May 18 with 671 viewsAndyCole

Exceeding Expectations on 21:18 - Apr 20 by onehunglow

I can’t handle that.

It’s not funny now

WTF ?

We are massively punching above our weight.

Our financials imply we should be 16th or 10th at best !!!

Yet under Cooperball, masterfully executed by Grimes we are 1-0 Up in the 2nd leg of a Playoff, with the 2nd leg at home at The Liberty against a side we have destroyed all season, despite Ismael's massive billing.

The Facts, as always speak for themselves.

Yet the the uninformed choose to bleat, as always, and the meek follow.

So, OHL, you choose to follow the uninformed like Dr Winston, and follow ?

Exceeding Expectations on 23:07 - Sep 11 with 448 viewsWalterBoyd

How times change
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024