Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... 17:37 - Mar 10 with 986 viewstheloneranger

"Relatives of the 28-year-old Argentinian striker have launched civil proceedings against 13 defendants at the High Court"

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12241963/emiliano-sala-family-of-f

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 17:46 - Mar 10 with 971 viewscockneyswan

Not looking good for Cardiff
Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 18:08 - Mar 10 with 955 viewsReslovenSwan1

The criminal case will come before the court case. It looks as if the law will take care of this matter as it should. Insurers will clearly be getting invloved.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 18:10 - Mar 10 with 948 viewsChief

Why are they taking action against Nantes too then?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 21:07 - Mar 10 with 884 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 18:10 - Mar 10 by Chief

Simple either Cardiff or Nantes or both should have compensated the family because they have a duty of care to their employees.
It is a blot on the morals of Cardiff that two years later they have not paid the transfer fee they owe. Not helped by the inactive response by PL and eufa as well.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 21:11 - Mar 10 with 880 viewsChief

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 21:07 - Mar 10 by felixstowe_jack

Simple either Cardiff or Nantes or both should have compensated the family because they have a duty of care to their employees.
It is a blot on the morals of Cardiff that two years later they have not paid the transfer fee they owe. Not helped by the inactive response by PL and eufa as well.

Ah right i see, so it's a case of one or the other, and because Cardiff still have an appeal pending they have to currently do it against both?

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 13:19 - Mar 11 with 788 viewsReslovenSwan1

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 21:11 - Mar 10 by Chief

Ah right i see, so it's a case of one or the other, and because Cardiff still have an appeal pending they have to currently do it against both?

The legal case I would imagine supercedes all other actions. If someone is convicted of an illegal action then the rest will follow on from there.

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 13:27 - Mar 11 with 776 viewsChief

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 13:19 - Mar 11 by ReslovenSwan1

The legal case I would imagine supercedes all other actions. If someone is convicted of an illegal action then the rest will follow on from there.

Yea but the article says they've started proceedings against both clubs. I can understand why they would against Cardiff following UEFA's ruling that they should pay, meaning he was their player (i know they're appealing this). But why Nantes?

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 14:46 - Mar 11 with 747 viewsReslovenSwan1

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 13:27 - Mar 11 by Chief

Yea but the article says they've started proceedings against both clubs. I can understand why they would against Cardiff following UEFA's ruling that they should pay, meaning he was their player (i know they're appealing this). But why Nantes?

I could explain it to you but this is now an active case so i will not bother. You have form for asking questions getting good answers discounting answers (typically asking for evidence)
and asking the same question. You need to answer these questions yourself.

a) Who employed the pilot.
b) Who employed the aircraft firm.
c) Who employed the agent.

Login to get fewer ads

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 14:54 - Mar 11 with 743 viewsChief

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 14:46 - Mar 11 by ReslovenSwan1

I could explain it to you but this is now an active case so i will not bother. You have form for asking questions getting good answers discounting answers (typically asking for evidence)

Haha at least you have self deprecating humour I'll give that to you

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 15:02 - Mar 11 with 733 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 14:46 - Mar 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Says who?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 17:20 - Mar 11 with 693 viewsHighjack

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 18:10 - Mar 10 by Chief

I imagine there’s probably money allegedly owed and other other contractual obligations from their side too. If Cardiff are denying he was ever their player even though they announced he was a bluebird and once a bluebird always a bluebird and all that then he was still a Nantes player and money would be owed.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 17:22 - Mar 11 with 691 viewsHighjack

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 13:19 - Mar 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Yeah this is a civil case which is more to do with money rather than any alleged criminality.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 18:36 - Mar 11 with 672 viewsReslovenSwan1

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 17:22 - Mar 11 by Highjack

Yeah this is a civil case which is more to do with money rather than any alleged criminality.

The final line of the sky report says this

"The civil action will not begin until after the full inquest is concluded and the trial of David Henderson has been completed."

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 19:30 - Mar 11 with 652 viewsTenbySwan

Do cases have to be lodged by a certain time to avoid being time barred?
Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 19:40 - Mar 11 with 647 viewsKeithHaynes

Emiliano Sala’s family launch legal action over footballer’s death ... on 19:30 - Mar 11 by TenbySwan

Do cases have to be lodged by a certain time to avoid being time barred?

The civil case will be stalled pending the result of the criminal trial then the inquest. Could be a long road for the family, can’t see it getting lodged until next year.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024