Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fix your bike scheme 18:43 - Mar 11 with 864 viewspikeypaul

Great initiative from the English government in operating the fix your bike scheme with summer coming everyone should be encouraged to get out and about and exercise.

But obviouslt WAG thinks otherwise,with jack shite coming the people of Wales way regarding this,no wonder we have so many obese feckers putting a strain on our NHS.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Fix your bike scheme on 18:45 - Mar 11 with 854 viewsonehunglow

The most obese nation in Europe.

54% are obese..
FIFTY FOUR PER CENT

NHS is paying the price.

Now Boris, hammer fast food outlets and let' pay for alcohol a we should.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Fix your bike scheme on 18:58 - Mar 11 with 847 viewspikeypaul

Fix your bike scheme on 18:45 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

The most obese nation in Europe.

54% are obese..
FIFTY FOUR PER CENT

NHS is paying the price.

Now Boris, hammer fast food outlets and let' pay for alcohol a we should.

And one of the reasons why we have a high rate of covid deaths,but that wont suit the lefties agenda although its obvious someone in such a condition will not be able to battle respiratory conditions as well as a healthy fit person .
Its not PC these days to point that out though,since the easily offended obese will be hurt and upset leading to a comfort eating binge.
Maybe rather than think its someone elses responsibility to look after their health they need to eat a little else and start exercising,but that is asking a little to much i think.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 19:02]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Fix your bike scheme on 19:54 - Mar 11 with 820 viewsonehunglow

Fix your bike scheme on 18:58 - Mar 11 by pikeypaul

And one of the reasons why we have a high rate of covid deaths,but that wont suit the lefties agenda although its obvious someone in such a condition will not be able to battle respiratory conditions as well as a healthy fit person .
Its not PC these days to point that out though,since the easily offended obese will be hurt and upset leading to a comfort eating binge.
Maybe rather than think its someone elses responsibility to look after their health they need to eat a little else and start exercising,but that is asking a little to much i think.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 19:02]

My criticism of this and other governments is their refusal to atack our drinking and junk food culture.
I am told by some on here t s because I dont want people to enjoy themelves.I dont see the joy in watching people with extended stomachs unable to climb a flight of steps;worse seeing a 10 year old being unfit to run around a football field.Worse till,the ones whose idea of fun is take away,popcorn and a movie or computer game.

I dont see the joy of diabetes nor heart disease in men half my age cause by eating shyte

Hammer the purveyors of what is killing us.

Fix your bike scheme on 20:03 - Mar 11 with 825 viewspikeypaul

They are killing themselves,no one is forcing the obese to continuosly dip their heads into their trough,then blame everyone but themelves for their problems,greed pure and simple.

Fix your bike scheme on 21:07 - Mar 11 with 792 viewsKilkennyjack

English government...?

Welcome to Plaid, Pikey.

#Indywakes

Beware of the Risen People

Fix your bike scheme on 21:22 - Mar 11 with 800 viewspencoedjack

Maybe Drippy plans to turn the Brynglas tunnels into a cycle path.

The amount spent of cycle paths but cyclists continue to cycle on roads in Bridgend is mind blowing.
Fix your bike scheme on 21:35 - Mar 11 with 795 viewspikeypaul

Fix your bike scheme on 21:22 - Mar 11 by pencoedjack

Maybe Drippy plans to turn the Brynglas tunnels into a cycle path.

The amount spent of cycle paths but cyclists continue to cycle on roads in Bridgend is mind blowing.

i know you only have to look at the idiots on mumbles rd to see Bridgend is not the only place they exist.
What effs me off when i cycle on the prom is the idiot dog walkers on the seaside lane with their dogs on 25 yard leads on the grass roadside,making a "clothes line " right across the cycle lane.
When you are forced to stop the morons do not seem to realise what they are doing and look at you like the brain dead morons they are,normally an obese fecker blowing out of her/his arse having walked 50 yards and uglier than the rottweiler they are usually taking for a dump.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2021 21:50]

Fix your bike scheme on 22:15 - Mar 11 with 753 viewsonehunglow

Fix your bike scheme on 21:35 - Mar 11 by pikeypaul

i know you only have to look at the idiots on mumbles rd to see Bridgend is not the only place they exist.
What effs me off when i cycle on the prom is the idiot dog walkers on the seaside lane with their dogs on 25 yard leads on the grass roadside,making a "clothes line " right across the cycle lane.
When you are forced to stop the morons do not seem to realise what they are doing and look at you like the brain dead morons they are,normally an obese fecker blowing out of her/his arse having walked 50 yards and uglier than the rottweiler they are usually taking for a dump.

Pike
We are a nation of pigs basically who feed out of a trough and when finished then dump what’s leftover for someone else to pick up.
Yep,go to any McDonald’s and see how their clientele deal and dispose of their crap.yep,in your local stream,river,beach,car park or simply in an alleyway nearby.

Look at any photo from the 50s and see what people looked like.

It is often simply gluttony.

Now, if we struggle to put food on table ,how come the lefties say we have so many kids in poverty or has Corbyn disgracefully said,hungry as they walk to school.

Yep,WALK to school.

Pitiful

Login to get fewer ads

Fix your bike scheme on 22:52 - Mar 11 with 744 viewsbuilthjack

So will the 7million bikes in the Uk all have a £50 service ?
Or is this just another thing from the Tory people that looks good from a distance ?
Yet when looked into isn't what it seems.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fix your bike scheme on 23:49 - Mar 11 with 734 viewsonehunglow

Fix your bike scheme on 22:52 - Mar 11 by builthjack

Or is this just another thing from the Tory people that looks good from a distance ?

They can’t win,can they. All bad every one,every time.

What was that about taking time off

Fix your bike scheme on 04:00 - Mar 12 with 720 viewspikeypaul

Fix your bike scheme on 22:52 - Mar 11 by builthjack

No since the Welsh and Scottish governments want nothing at all to do with the scheme,to their shame.

It tells us everything about your type that you try to attack such an initiative to get people to exercise,but not surprising.

Fix your bike scheme on 07:33 - Mar 12 with 697 viewsbuilthjack

Fix your bike scheme on 23:49 - Mar 11 by onehunglow

They can’t win,can they. All bad every one,every time.

What was that about taking time off

I need life, if you do something, do it properly, or not at all. Simple.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fix your bike scheme on 07:33 - Mar 12 with 696 viewsbuilthjack

Fix your bike scheme on 04:00 - Mar 12 by pikeypaul

No since the Welsh and Scottish governments want nothing at all to do with the scheme,to their shame.

It tells us everything about your type that you try to attack such an initiative to get people to exercise,but not surprising.

Fool.

Fix your bike scheme on 09:47 - Mar 12 with 676 viewsBoundy

Fix your bike scheme on 21:35 - Mar 11 by pikeypaul

Not sure why you think someone chooses to ride on the road as opposed to a shared cycle track is an idiot . I use the road down to Mumbles because imo its safer , I can sustain a decent speed to improve maintain my fitness and there are no pedestrian's to encounter .If it was illegal then why are there pages in the Highway code providing guidance on how to act whist as a road user . I've cycled for many years and I've only had two significant accidents , both involved un supervised kids between Black pill and Ripples both on the cycle track where they ran straight across my path , believe me you don't need to be travelling quick to sustain an injury , on both occasions I avoided the child but ended up injuring myself and damaging the bike. I don't blame the kids , but shared paths do not work .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Fix your bike scheme on 09:50 - Mar 12 with 673 viewsChief

#helpouttoeatout.

Yea Boris really wants us healthy. Cheap burgers all round.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Fix your bike scheme on 10:36 - Mar 12 with 654 viewsonehunglow

Fix your bike scheme on 07:33 - Mar 12 by builthjack

Fool.

No,you disgaree.

It a scheme proposed by Tories so it's never gonna be right is it
Be honest ,man.

This is upsetting to see you post such hate.

You been too long gone

Fix your bike scheme on 13:04 - Mar 12 with 643 viewsbuilthjack

Fix your bike scheme on 10:36 - Mar 12 by onehunglow

No,you disgaree.

It a scheme proposed by Tories so it's never gonna be right is it
Be honest ,man.

This is upsetting to see you post such hate.

You been too long gone

You carry on knocking Wales and Swansea.

I wont mention beating up gays. Given that up now?

Fix your bike scheme on 13:21 - Mar 12 with 641 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Fix your bike scheme on 21:07 - Mar 11 by Kilkennyjack

English government...?

Welcome to Plaid, Pikey.

#Indywakes

The English don't have devolution and are governed by the UK government in Westminster where Scottish, Welsh and Irish MPs can vote on English only matters.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024