Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... 12:17 - Mar 14 with 1271 viewstheloneranger

"Kenny Jackett has been sacked by Sky Bet League One side Portsmouth after fours in charge, a day after they lost on penalties to Salford in the Papa John's Trophy Final."

https://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/jackett-sacked-as-portsmouth-boss/190

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 13:36 - Mar 14 with 1211 viewsonehunglow

Just after cancer treatment.Ruthless or what

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 13:56 - Mar 14 with 1200 viewsangryjack

Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 13:36 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

Not really my old man died of cancer..and had to finish work didn't get a pay off like he would..many worse off than him with cancer,at least he be able pay his bills
Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 14:04 - Mar 14 with 1188 viewsonehunglow

Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 13:56 - Mar 14 by angryjack

Not really my old man died of cancer..and had to finish work didn't get a pay off like he would..many worse off than him with cancer,at least he be able pay his bills

Sorry to read that.It saw both my folks off too ,painfully .

I was just pointing out how ruthless football is -as a business.

I accept it's not alone.

Didn't want to cause offence and apologies if I did

Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 14:08 - Mar 14 with 1181 viewsangryjack

Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 14:04 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

Sorry to read that.It saw both my folks off too ,painfully .

I was just pointing out how ruthless football is -as a business.

I accept it's not alone.

Didn't want to cause offence and apologies if I did

No offence mate..just perhaps its a good thing for him and he can concentrate on getting well.sorry if I came over rude.never meant too just pointing out that he probably won't be too dissapointerd he been sacked
Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 14:16 - Mar 14 with 1168 viewsonehunglow

Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 14:08 - Mar 14 by angryjack

No offence mate..just perhaps its a good thing for him and he can concentrate on getting well.sorry if I came over rude.never meant too just pointing out that he probably won't be too dissapointerd he been sacked

None taken.

I didn't think you were. I can be far more rude if I put my mind to it.

Mark Hughes just been on BBC interviewed saying he 'll like to get back into management if the right opportunity came along.

I nearly choked on my Toulouse sausage

Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 15:06 - Mar 14 with 1134 viewsOptimisticJack

Would love to see Kenny be offered the Wales job.
Perfect fit in my opinion.

Optimisticjack

Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 20:15 - Mar 14 with 1040 viewstrampie

Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 13:36 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

Unfortunately it seems like there is virtually no family left untouched by cancer in this country, let's hope they develop better and better treatments for it and eventually find a cure to eradicate it completely.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 21:50 - Mar 14 with 991 viewsKeithHaynes

A few hundred thousand in the bank mate, hopefully he enjoys it to the max.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 08:58 - Mar 15 with 923 viewsonehunglow

Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 21:50 - Mar 14 by KeithHaynes

A few hundred thousand in the bank mate, hopefully he enjoys it to the max.

Indeed

Kenny Jackett sacked after four years in charge ... on 14:27 - Mar 15 with 848 viewsReslovenSwan1

I am slightly concerned babout young Byers s behaviour. On loan from Swansea he has a bust up with an unwell manager followed by his sacking. Did Byers contribute to this dismisal ? When times re tough players need to stick together.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024