Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper ball and promotion 13:40 - Mar 14 with 511 viewsReslovenSwan1

Criticising Cooper at this point is not very creditable. He is captain of the ship he has set his course picked his crew and the results it has to be said are impressive. A 57% win record in his first two seasons will not go un noticed whether Swansea get promotoed or not.

He approach is pragmatic. We would all like a Brendan type manager but I recalll him losing 4 consuetevive away games in the rumn up to the playoffs. I recall an harrassed Ashley Williams 40 yard own goal v Derby trying to play out from the back.

There are two difficult but winable games away at Bournmouth and CCFC to come there is then a international break. AFB are very flakey and CCFC are CCFC with their unbeten run over. 4 points are a reasonable prospect. There are four emmentily winnable games after the break. The club clearly has to inform Ayew to rest. Cooper pointed out Fulton and Cabango were just two showing signs of fatuge along with Guehi.

Cooper is potentially an embyonic Sean Dyche. I plan to support him while he is here. I sense he will do well to do three seasons in charge if the club is not promoted. 2 seasons is an above average tenure for the Swansea hot seat.

[Post edited 14 Mar 2021 13:47]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cooper ball and promotion on 13:42 - Mar 14 with 505 viewsChief

I don't agree with a lot you post, but that is a good one.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cooper ball and promotion on 13:58 - Mar 14 with 466 viewsonehunglow

Well I do not.
As for comparisons with Dyche, an embyo is an interesting analogy.

Personally,I support nobody.

I just want the club and team to prosper.

I am of the opinions Cooper is no way as worthy of the ludicrous praise we see.

That's it. No hate speech

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cooper ball and promotion on 14:09 - Mar 14 with 455 viewsBillyChong

I can’t see the yanks sacking him within 3 years of his tenure, not unless we are bottom by Xmas. Unless poached I think he’s here for the long run whilst the team are in or around this position. They don’t want an club level experienced replacement who will want funds and proper backing. Cooper suits the yanks as it stands, although he’s getting more vocal.
Cooper ball and promotion on 14:14 - Mar 14 with 448 viewsonehunglow

Cooper ball and promotion on 14:09 - Mar 14 by BillyChong

I can’t see the yanks sacking him within 3 years of his tenure, not unless we are bottom by Xmas. Unless poached I think he’s here for the long run whilst the team are in or around this position. They don’t want an club level experienced replacement who will want funds and proper backing. Cooper suits the yanks as it stands, although he’s getting more vocal.

You really know how to kick people in the nuts Billy.

Losing my Religion alright

Cooper ball and promotion on 15:55 - Mar 14 with 414 viewsFireboy2

Cooper ball and promotion on 13:42 - Mar 14 by Chief

I don't agree with a lot you post, but that is a good one.

Has Andy Cole pinched his log in details?
Cooper ball and promotion on 15:57 - Mar 14 with 402 viewsonehunglow

Why does it have to be creditable?

Cooper ball and promotion on 16:11 - Mar 14 with 387 viewsReslovenSwan1

Cooper ball and promotion on 15:57 - Mar 14 by onehunglow

Why does it have to be creditable?

In the heat of battle Cooper is saying onto the next one forget about injuries, forget about style, just get in there and fight for the shirt. The critics can shout from the sidelines and flag waving fools can tell him they would prefer not to win. They are not important to him. I admire that.

Cooper is work in progess and has got more this season form less resources last seasion with Gallagher and Brewster gone and Palmer and Gibbs White returned. Lack of inspiration is probably not tht unxpected Dhanda and Hourahaie have inspiration but lack athleticism. Cooper is managing this well.

You do not have to give him any credit and that does you no credit. You do not need a credit anyway. 57% wins is very good. I expected Bournemouth to be well ahead of Swansea but they had better players and weaker managers. I get the feeling Cooper will be a name in the business in 5 years time.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cooper ball and promotion on 16:21 - Mar 14 with 362 viewsonehunglow

Cooper ball and promotion on 16:11 - Mar 14 by ReslovenSwan1

In the heat of battle Cooper is saying onto the next one forget about injuries, forget about style, just get in there and fight for the shirt. The critics can shout from the sidelines and flag waving fools can tell him they would prefer not to win. They are not important to him. I admire that.

Cooper is work in progess and has got more this season form less resources last seasion with Gallagher and Brewster gone and Palmer and Gibbs White returned. Lack of inspiration is probably not tht unxpected Dhanda and Hourahaie have inspiration but lack athleticism. Cooper is managing this well.

You do not have to give him any credit and that does you no credit. You do not need a credit anyway. 57% wins is very good. I expected Bournemouth to be well ahead of Swansea but they had better players and weaker managers. I get the feeling Cooper will be a name in the business in 5 years time.

Does me no credit?
Christ Almighty man,that phrase alone makes you down .
Incredible,just increcible.

Cooper to be is becoming somewhat sinister regarding posts like yours.

It is pointless wasting any of my time any more so you have won.

Be happy,you'll feel a warm feeling in your soul having utterly destroyed my very soul

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024