Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lowe & Ayew 21:31 - Mar 16 with 2052 views34dfgdf54

Big problems with these two.
Lowe & Ayew on 21:33 - Mar 16 with 1626 viewsmax936

Both stale, like month old bread.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lowe & Ayew on 21:37 - Mar 16 with 1597 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Lowe is showing why he spent much of his career outside of the Football League. I don't think we've had a first eleven striker this poor since we were in in League One prior to Martinez's first full seaaon. We've had some shockers for sure, but nobody who starts every week has been as bad as Lowe.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Lowe & Ayew on 21:37 - Mar 16 with 1593 viewsHighjack

Unlike Paris Hilton in that video, nothing is sticking up front.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Lowe & Ayew on 21:38 - Mar 16 with 1575 viewsmax936

Lowe & Ayew on 21:37 - Mar 16 by Highjack

Unlike Paris Hilton in that video, nothing is sticking up front.

This video ..........

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lowe & Ayew on 21:44 - Mar 16 with 1524 viewsLuther27

Lowe & Ayew on 21:37 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Lowe is showing why he spent much of his career outside of the Football League. I don't think we've had a first eleven striker this poor since we were in in League One prior to Martinez's first full seaaon. We've had some shockers for sure, but nobody who starts every week has been as bad as Lowe.

Want to talk about Diego Forlane smart arse?
Lowe & Ayew on 22:19 - Mar 16 with 1424 viewsKilkennyjack

Lowe & Ayew on 21:37 - Mar 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Kenny i think was king for strikers ...

Trunds, Rory, Bayo, and Knight.
Hard to keep them all happy.

Then Duffy, Beattie, Pawell Abbott, were all pretty shite.

Beware of the Risen People

Lowe & Ayew on 23:57 - Mar 16 with 1375 viewsDr_Parnassus

Neither are strikers that’s why.

Lowe is a winger and Ayew is an attacking midfielder/wide forward.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Lowe & Ayew on 06:32 - Mar 17 with 1303 views34dfgdf54

Lowe & Ayew on 23:57 - Mar 16 by Dr_Parnassus

Neither are strikers that’s why.

Lowe is a winger and Ayew is an attacking midfielder/wide forward.

Lowe looked shocking when he reverted to winger.

His touch is atrocious, seems to be running on empty. Completely different player to what he was beginning of season.
Login to get fewer ads

Lowe & Ayew on 07:20 - Mar 17 with 1268 viewsangryjack

Lowe & Ayew on 06:32 - Mar 17 by 34dfgdf54

Lowe looked shocking when he reverted to winger.

His touch is atrocious, seems to be running on empty. Completely different player to what he was beginning of season.

Same player begining season mate..had a few good games mid season,nothing to write home about...poor player all round
Lowe & Ayew on 07:35 - Mar 17 with 1259 views34dfgdf54

Lowe & Ayew on 07:20 - Mar 17 by angryjack

Same player begining season mate..had a few good games mid season,nothing to write home about...poor player all round

Nah no chance whatsoever, you looked at the chances he missed and not his all round play of running the channels, stretching opposition defences, he was getting chances against the likes of Norwich away and not putting them away.

Completely different player now.
Lowe & Ayew on 07:45 - Mar 17 with 1252 viewspencoedjack

Lowe & Ayew on 07:35 - Mar 17 by 34dfgdf54

Nah no chance whatsoever, you looked at the chances he missed and not his all round play of running the channels, stretching opposition defences, he was getting chances against the likes of Norwich away and not putting them away.

Completely different player now.

Angry knows Jack shite about football you should know that mate.

He’s been gagging for Lowe to stop scoring & Dhanda to turn into Messi.
Lowe & Ayew on 07:47 - Mar 17 with 1251 views34dfgdf54

Lowe & Ayew on 07:45 - Mar 17 by pencoedjack

Angry knows Jack shite about football you should know that mate.

He’s been gagging for Lowe to stop scoring & Dhanda to turn into Messi.

I've never understood the hate for Lowe he was brilliant for us start of season. Something has gone wrong though, confidence seems shot to bits. But he came to life in the derby last time around.
Lowe & Ayew on 09:48 - Mar 17 with 1192 viewsBadlands

Playing out of position with no midfield and no service must be incredibly demoralising.
But also remember the call for a 20 goal a season striker?
Ayew has 14 with 10 games to go and has to be all over the pitch .. in defence, on the touch line, coming into midfield to get the ball.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Lowe & Ayew on 11:40 - Mar 17 with 1141 views34dfgdf54

Lowe & Ayew on 09:48 - Mar 17 by Badlands

Playing out of position with no midfield and no service must be incredibly demoralising.
But also remember the call for a 20 goal a season striker?
Ayew has 14 with 10 games to go and has to be all over the pitch .. in defence, on the touch line, coming into midfield to get the ball.

Ayew is a 20 goal a season striker, hence why I can't for the life of me understand how Cooper gets away with this "no 9" excuse. He had Vik, never used him.

People say we are skint, and maybe so, but I don't get how a skint club can fork out close to a million pound for a player who isn't for now. That is what we did when we had premier league money.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 11:41]
Lowe & Ayew on 11:55 - Mar 17 with 1125 viewsonehunglow

Lowe & Ayew on 11:40 - Mar 17 by 34dfgdf54

Ayew is a 20 goal a season striker, hence why I can't for the life of me understand how Cooper gets away with this "no 9" excuse. He had Vik, never used him.

People say we are skint, and maybe so, but I don't get how a skint club can fork out close to a million pound for a player who isn't for now. That is what we did when we had premier league money.

How are we skint and if so when did it happen and why?

Have we asked this question enough because it sounds like excuses for me. Who has assembled such an unbalanced squad of small players.? Why are they all shattered. Why have Barnsley come on strong. Same with Watford.They changed manager and got brave.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lowe & Ayew on 12:04 - Mar 17 with 1119 viewsDr_Parnassus

Lowe & Ayew on 11:40 - Mar 17 by 34dfgdf54

Because football fans have short sighted goals and organisations have long term goals. You aren’t coming from the same place so what you want and what the club wants isn’t going to match.

Lowe and Whittaker were bought for future returns so we can afford a proper striker. Lowe has certainly upped his value. I’m sure Whittaker will too. Both were bought due to their clubs financial trouble and the opportunity for the club to get what they thought was value for money.

Ayew isn’t a striker though, don’t think he has been at any club he has been at. A forward, but not a striker.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 12:06]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Lowe & Ayew on 12:08 - Mar 17 with 1112 viewsOldjack

Ayew has bags of energy but with no purpose, headless chicken springs to mind .Lowe although he is getting piss poor service still reminds me of some sort of cart horse

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Lowe & Ayew on 12:17 - Mar 17 with 1104 viewsonehunglow

Lowe & Ayew on 12:08 - Mar 17 by Oldjack

Ayew has bags of energy but with no purpose, headless chicken springs to mind .Lowe although he is getting piss poor service still reminds me of some sort of cart horse

Ayew is a warrior and has been a good servant for our club but he looks washed up and simply now goes to ground arms aloft looking for a free kick

Lowe & Ayew on 14:09 - Mar 17 with 1078 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Lowe & Ayew on 07:47 - Mar 17 by 34dfgdf54

I've never understood the hate for Lowe he was brilliant for us start of season. Something has gone wrong though, confidence seems shot to bits. But he came to life in the derby last time around.

"I've never understood the hate for Lowe he was brilliant for us start of season"

Was he? Just two goals in his first seventeen league games with us. That's not brilliant when you're playing as a striker. I'd argue that's terrible. Don't confuse running around and chasing down defenders with being "brilliant".

His ability to hold up the ball, create and finish goal scoring opportunities is extremely limited.

Lowe & Ayew on 14:13 - Mar 17 with 1074 viewsonehunglow

Lowe & Ayew on 14:09 - Mar 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

"I've never understood the hate for Lowe he was brilliant for us start of season"

Was he? Just two goals in his first seventeen league games with us. That's not brilliant when you're playing as a striker. I'd argue that's terrible. Don't confuse running around and chasing down defenders with being "brilliant".

His ability to hold up the ball, create and finish goal scoring opportunities is extremely limited.

Afternoon Dwight.
Don't really agree with you there as Lowe WAS effective .
Sadly,through gross negligence ,what he was developing has been washed away .He looks and plays as though he is lost and I feel for the fella.

Deep down,no matter what positive platitudes are posted,,I reckon the Squad is very much broken right now.
It can be repaired

Lowe & Ayew on 14:24 - Mar 17 with 1064 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Lowe & Ayew on 14:13 - Mar 17 by onehunglow

Afternoon Dwight.
Don't really agree with you there as Lowe WAS effective .
Sadly,through gross negligence ,what he was developing has been washed away .He looks and plays as though he is lost and I feel for the fella.

Deep down,no matter what positive platitudes are posted,,I reckon the Squad is very much broken right now.
It can be repaired

How was he effective? He has never done well at holding the ball up. He creates VERY few chances. He has zero assists. He scored two goals in his first seventeen games. That's woeful for a striker. If you're not scoring then you need to be offering something else. All he offered was a target to kick the ball long to, however he rarely attempts to win the ball and will sometimes chase a defender down. That's it.

Lowe & Ayew on 14:25 - Mar 17 with 1061 viewsonehunglow

He scored mun and looked like he could.

NOW -he doesn't.

Always good to disagree with ya

Lowe & Ayew on 14:28 - Mar 17 with 1058 views34dfgdf54

Lowe & Ayew on 14:09 - Mar 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yeah he was.

He was making chances, but not finishing them. He isn't great with his back to goal but he is an outball when he was running channels to take a team up the pitch. He worked his socks off and was a big part of our success. As i say, he's shot now though. Needs time out.
Lowe & Ayew on 14:28 - Mar 17 with 1056 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Lowe & Ayew on 14:25 - Mar 17 by onehunglow

He scored mun and looked like he could.

NOW -he doesn't.

Always good to disagree with ya

But he didn't look like he could score. He scored 2 in his first 17 games, whilst missing an incredible amount of chances you expect any average striker at this level to score.

Lowe & Ayew on 14:29 - Mar 17 with 1054 viewsonehunglow

Lowe & Ayew on 14:28 - Mar 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

But he didn't look like he could score. He scored 2 in his first 17 games, whilst missing an incredible amount of chances you expect any average striker at this level to score.

Well,he did LOOK like scoring.
He doesn't now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024