Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour's candidate for the upcoming Hartlepool by-election 02:21 - Mar 19 with 1122 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Labour's candidate for the upcoming Hartlepool by-election on 09:10 - Mar 19 with 1062 viewsonehunglow

Great spot dwight.
You're on great form of late.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Labour's candidate for the upcoming Hartlepool by-election on 10:04 - Mar 19 with 1041 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Is that 10 year old item the worst thing you can find?

He’s just gone up in my estimation.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Labour's candidate for the upcoming Hartlepool by-election on 10:07 - Mar 19 with 1037 viewsonehunglow

They seem a better option than Labour ones .Good luck with the like of Ms Rayner

Labour's candidate for the upcoming Hartlepool by-election on 10:12 - Mar 19 with 1036 viewsWhiterockin

Only 3,500 votes in it last time. It will be interesting to see where the 10,000 brexit votes go. 25% of the total vote last time is massive.
Labour's candidate for the upcoming Hartlepool by-election on 10:29 - Mar 19 with 1028 viewsjohnlangy

Labour's candidate for the upcoming Hartlepool by-election on 10:12 - Mar 19 by Whiterockin

Only 3,500 votes in it last time. It will be interesting to see where the 10,000 brexit votes go. 25% of the total vote last time is massive.

Hopefully they'll all vote for the Northern Independence Party .
Labour's candidate for the upcoming Hartlepool by-election on 10:32 - Mar 19 with 1022 viewsonehunglow

Labour's candidate for the upcoming Hartlepool by-election on 10:29 - Mar 19 by johnlangy

Hopefully they'll all vote for the Northern Independence Party .

So that 's north/south/wales/scotland/cornwall. Yorkshire would go,reet now. Lancs too. They could have another war over it.Old lands.

Shropshire is border country ,come to think of it. We could annex Hereford ,Worcester,Cheshire even.

Let' s all fight for independence and slaughter each other .Plenty of old scores to settle.

Labour's candidate for the upcoming Hartlepool by-election on 10:59 - Mar 19 with 1012 viewsLohengrin

Labour's candidate for the upcoming Hartlepool by-election on 10:04 - Mar 19 by Joe_bradshaw

Is that 10 year old item the worst thing you can find?

He’s just gone up in my estimation.

If it’s the chap I’ve got in mind he’s from Uganda, I think? With a name like that the family are obviously Brits but he’s not exactly a local candidate for a Durham seat.

The worst? If it is the same chap he’s a big Liverpool fan...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Labour's candidate for the upcoming Hartlepool by-election on 16:25 - Mar 19 with 954 viewsonehunglow

Labour's candidate for the upcoming Hartlepool by-election on 10:59 - Mar 19 by Lohengrin

If it’s the chap I’ve got in mind he’s from Uganda, I think? With a name like that the family are obviously Brits but he’s not exactly a local candidate for a Durham seat.

The worst? If it is the same chap he’s a big Liverpool fan...

Don’t bring scousers into it ffs mun

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024