Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesbrough: Club fined £10,000 after players 'failed to conduct themselves' 11:56 - Mar 30 with 1346 viewstheloneranger

That's another £10K Colin's cost a club for his dinosaur bullying tactics and attitude.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56576277

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Middlesbrough: Club fined £10,000 after players 'failed to conduct themselves' on 12:04 - Mar 30 with 1333 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd like to think our manager and players would be equally as disappointed and angry had we been the victim of such woeful refereeing.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Middlesbrough: Club fined £10,000 after players 'failed to conduct themselves' on 13:55 - Mar 30 with 1278 viewsFireboy2

Middlesbrough: Club fined £10,000 after players 'failed to conduct themselves' on 12:04 - Mar 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd like to think our manager and players would be equally as disappointed and angry had we been the victim of such woeful refereeing.

I repeat

Middlesbrough: Club fined £10,000 after players 'failed to conduct themselves' on 13:58 - Mar 30 with 1265 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough: Club fined £10,000 after players 'failed to conduct themselves' on 13:55 - Mar 30 by Fireboy2

I repeat

But you just have Ed.
You replied.
I like what dwight writes although,Builty reckons I d be surprised as to whom he really is.
I feel like asking dwight to forward his cv to me to vet.

I do not agree with him here but we won't be calling each other names though not ignoring or bitching or back stabbing

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Middlesbrough: Club fined £10,000 after players 'failed to conduct themselves' on 15:46 - Mar 30 with 1253 viewsBoundy

Middlesbrough: Club fined £10,000 after players 'failed to conduct themselves' on 12:04 - Mar 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Mistakes happen

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Middlesbrough: Club fined £10,000 after players 'failed to conduct themselves' on 19:02 - Mar 30 with 1221 viewsBadlands

Should have been docked points.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Middlesbrough: Club fined £10,000 after players 'failed to conduct themselves' on 20:30 - Mar 30 with 1178 viewsBoundy

Middlesbrough: Club fined £10,000 after players 'failed to conduct themselves' on 19:02 - Mar 30 by Badlands

Should have been docked points.

I agree , but until they do we'll have to keep putting up with the likes of him . He worth a few bob so its not going to affect him

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Middlesbrough: Club fined £10,000 after players 'failed to conduct themselves' on 06:49 - Mar 31 with 1131 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Never stop posting Dwight. You cheer me up with your acerbic contrariness 😉

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Middlesbrough: Club fined £10,000 after players 'failed to conduct themselves' on 10:13 - Mar 31 with 1098 viewsonehunglow

Middlesbrough: Club fined £10,000 after players 'failed to conduct themselves' on 06:49 - Mar 31 by Brynmill_Jack

Never stop posting Dwight. You cheer me up with your acerbic contrariness 😉

He's a national treasure no question.
Asks the unpalatable and clearly provokes intentionally or not.
It's not easy being a truth seeker and I should know.
We need to challenge ourselves.

I just wonder now who is really as .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Middlesbrough: Club fined £10,000 after players 'failed to conduct themselves' on 11:00 - Mar 31 with 1084 viewsCatullus

I think any fan, at any club, if we're being honest, will have many times in a season when we feel robbed and many times when we'd say we were angry if a certain decision went against us.

We all know refs are poor and even a good ref can have a bad day. I think the case is there for refs to be miked up like in Rugby and the authorities need to clamp down on the behaviour towards refs too. Mind you, refs don't help themselves, use the cards more when getting abuse and perhaps the players will think a bit more.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024