Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? 20:54 - Apr 6 with 15998 viewsKeithHaynes

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 09:46 - Apr 21 with 1174 viewsonehunglow

What poll is this Chris.The one of the front shows only 11 per cent wanting him gone.
Make my day
Make me happy

Make him walk

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 17:54 - Apr 21 with 1092 viewsjohnlangy

I've done my best to avoid criticizing SC but i've had enough.

Supporters of most other Clubs would think he was doing a great job for us. And, to be fair, if you judge it purely on league positions the last two seasons then they'd be right. But i've been bored rigid for most of the games over those two seasons.

For a large part of last season I remember almost having to persuade myself to go down the Liberty. And I didn't go down for one Tuesday night game. Sorry to swear.

Even though Potter didn't achieve the same apparent success I couldn't wait to go to watch the Swans with the football he played.

So whatever happens now i'll be happy to see him go.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 18:01 - Apr 21 with 1087 viewsmonmouth

I’ve done my best to hold back from calling the 24 carat gold plated, PowerPoint plonker, cast iron fraud, a fraud more than once every few weeks for the last two years. But enough is enough.

Just clear off fraud. Get out. G’urn man, go.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:02 - Apr 21 with 1054 viewsthornabyswan

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 18:01 - Apr 21 by monmouth

I’ve done my best to hold back from calling the 24 carat gold plated, PowerPoint plonker, cast iron fraud, a fraud more than once every few weeks for the last two years. But enough is enough.

Just clear off fraud. Get out. G’urn man, go.

Be nice if someone made an approach now.

We wont sack him now imagine the media reaction if we sacked a manager on the verge of the play offs.

Its our only hope of winning them though.

Why has he changed the system again after 2 decent performances baffling.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:41 - Apr 21 with 1009 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:02 - Apr 21 by thornabyswan

We wont sack him now imagine the media reaction if we sacked a manager on the verge of the play offs.

and just how that would be lauded by our fans.
To rid the club of this charlatan .

We will be going nowhere this year so he can go NOW.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 22:41 - Apr 21 with 975 viewsBadlands

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:02 - Apr 21 by thornabyswan

Sod media reaction.
If we don't go with another manager, we only lose some money.
Go up and the move is justified.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 09:33 - Apr 22 with 908 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 22:41 - Apr 21 by Badlands

Sod media reaction.
If we don't go with another manager, we only lose some money.
Go up and the move is justified.

Media?
Welsh media would hardly report it ,let alone comment adversely apart from the Jacks not having a pot to P in.

WE need this club sold and to the right people.

Nothing else matters.

We are stuck right now

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 10:49 - Apr 22 with 904 viewslifelong

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 09:33 - Apr 22 by onehunglow

Media?
Welsh media would hardly report it ,let alone comment adversely apart from the Jacks not having a pot to P in.

WE need this club sold and to the right people.

Nothing else matters.

We are stuck right now

Let’s wait and see what happens in the next 3 or 4 weeks before you construct the gallows eh? As I have said previously there are many bigger clubs than ours who would love to be in our position in the league.
Login to get fewer ads

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 13:58 - Apr 22 with 859 viewsBadlands

Utterly ******g deluded.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/steve-cooper-and-swansea-city-focus-finishing-s

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:06 - Apr 22 with 862 viewsmonmouth

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 13:58 - Apr 22 by Badlands

Utterly ******g deluded.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/steve-cooper-and-swansea-city-focus-finishing-s

“I think the psychological aspect has been there for a while now, for everybody, not just us,” said Cooper.

Yeah mate, everybody.

Well everybody apart from Bournemouth, Barnsley, Norwich and Watford.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:09 - Apr 22 with 844 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:06 - Apr 22 by monmouth

“I think the psychological aspect has been there for a while now, for everybody, not just us,” said Cooper.

Yeah mate, everybody.

Well everybody apart from Bournemouth, Barnsley, Norwich and Watford.

I don't want to be nasty ...but

Go away Steve and take your drivel with you

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:57 - Apr 22 with 834 viewsWhiterockin

"But for us it is a positive situation because we are at the right end of the table, you just have to really focus on the finish line"

And there lies the problem. When we were focusing on taking one game at a time we were doing fine, Now we are looking at the finishing line before we get there and are very likely to trip up.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 15:01 - Apr 22 with 817 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:57 - Apr 22 by Whiterockin

"But for us it is a positive situation because we are at the right end of the table, you just have to really focus on the finish line"

And there lies the problem. When we were focusing on taking one game at a time we were doing fine, Now we are looking at the finishing line before we get there and are very likely to trip up.

The sight of Steve focusing in the techical area is one for strong stomachs

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:59 - Apr 22 with 749 viewsReslovenSwan1

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 15:01 - Apr 22 by onehunglow

Yet another very dissapointing post from you. Come on this is not primary school. You should have given up on calling people 'fatty' or 'piggy 'by now.

Wise sage since Toshack era

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:01 - Apr 22 with 725 viewsnantywatcher

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 15:01 - Apr 22 by onehunglow

Any chance you could post a photo of yourself, 'coz you obviously consider yourself a bit of a looker
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 09:27 - Apr 23 with 604 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:01 - Apr 22 by nantywatcher

Any chance you could post a photo of yourself, 'coz you obviously consider yourself a bit of a looker

I did suggest an undraped one some years ago but it outrage readers so I thought Fxck em. T
Ive done alright.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:50 - Apr 25 with 327 viewsfelixstowe_jack

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 14:09 - Apr 22 by onehunglow

I don't want to be nasty ...but

Go away Steve and take your drivel with you

We have bettered last seasons point total by 7 points with two games to go. 12 points better than under Potter. Why are some many of our supporters a quarter glass full types?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 17:12 - Apr 25 with 303 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:50 - Apr 25 by felixstowe_jack

We have bettered last seasons point total by 7 points with two games to go. 12 points better than under Potter. Why are some many of our supporters a quarter glass full types?

Because we believe we deserve better and losing to dog teams hurts. Ply off mean nothing .

Cooper has lost us promotion by shocking man management,bizarre subs and stubbornness.

My opinion

Last year was just that.

I’m more concerned about next year.

I drink from plastic glasses

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 17:18 - Apr 25 with 301 viewslifelong

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 17:12 - Apr 25 by onehunglow

Because we believe we deserve better and losing to dog teams hurts. Ply off mean nothing .

Cooper has lost us promotion by shocking man management,bizarre subs and stubbornness.

My opinion

Last year was just that.

I’m more concerned about next year.

I drink from plastic glasses

I set you’ll be there cheering us on next season.. oh, hang on. 😂😂
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 17:19 - Apr 25 with 299 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:50 - Apr 25 by felixstowe_jack

This season has seen our standard of play plummet.

Anyone denying that simple fact is lying if only to themselves.

It is perfect for happy clappers and Uber fans to wave their appendages.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024