Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? 20:54 - Apr 6 with 15995 viewsKeithHaynes

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 13:28 - Apr 11 with 1042 views34dfgdf54

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 10:16 - Apr 11 by jack247

Their form hasn’t been much better than ours lately, not sure about their performances. I think they had won 1 out of 6 before yesterday. If they hit form though, they are excellent.

Bournemouth worry me, although we scraped a draw at home, they annihilated us twice. I wouldn’t want them over 2 legs.

International break came at right time for them.

You’re right about Bournemouth aswell, going to be a tough ask.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 15:23 - Apr 11 with 984 viewscockneyswan

Looking at this poll, it’s just as well SC is staying off social media after yesterday’s result.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:16 - Apr 11 with 954 viewsBadlands

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 15:23 - Apr 11 by cockneyswan

Looking at this poll, it’s just as well SC is staying off social media after yesterday’s result.

One game after the players sorted him following months of abject hoofball and inaction!
He needs to go.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:22 - Apr 11 with 921 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:16 - Apr 11 by Badlands

One game after the players sorted him following months of abject hoofball and inaction!
He needs to go.

I dread to think what would happen if we get stuffed by Wednesday.

We have been owed a decent performance and that was 1 in a very very long time.

Over reaction understandable though as to date we have been gross to watch so let's be honest with ourselves and admit yesterday was a huge surprise and we HOPE it kicks starts our season.

Finally,Routledge was selected out of desperation to find a way forward. No Cooper genius and the players got him out of jail.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2021 16:23]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:42 - Apr 11 with 937 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 22:31 - Apr 10 by Dr_Parnassus

Consistent enough to be 4th in mid April I suppose.

Suppose it’s how you judge consistency

I’ll always remember Martinez belief that if you get the performances right the results will come. We have not been getting the performances right but have consistently stumbled to results

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:43 - Apr 11 with 932 viewsBadlands

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 15:23 - Apr 11 by cockneyswan

He needs to go.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 17:19 - Apr 11 with 909 viewsjack247

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 16:22 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

I dread to think what would happen if we get stuffed by Wednesday.

We have been owed a decent performance and that was 1 in a very very long time.

Over reaction understandable though as to date we have been gross to watch so let's be honest with ourselves and admit yesterday was a huge surprise and we HOPE it kicks starts our season.

Finally,Routledge was selected out of desperation to find a way forward. No Cooper genius and the players got him out of jail.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2021 16:23]

Agree with the final point there. He tried the same thing Monday with the three players you would assume to be our biggest open play goal threats. It didn’t work, they looked disjointed from the midfield and there wasn’t much cohesion between them.

I may be doing Cooper a disservice here, but it feels like he’s stumbled on this one. Routledge in the middle links the midfield to the attack and interacted well with Ayew and Lowe. He’s also good at making the runs that draw defenders away from them.

Shame he’s 36
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 17:57 - Apr 11 with 865 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 17:19 - Apr 11 by jack247

Agree with the final point there. He tried the same thing Monday with the three players you would assume to be our biggest open play goal threats. It didn’t work, they looked disjointed from the midfield and there wasn’t much cohesion between them.

I may be doing Cooper a disservice here, but it feels like he’s stumbled on this one. Routledge in the middle links the midfield to the attack and interacted well with Ayew and Lowe. He’s also good at making the runs that draw defenders away from them.

Shame he’s 36

Yep. NB I do not hate routledge as brynmill infers. Routs is. A great pro who has been a model on which kids could aspire to . To be as fit as he is says much .

That said, we should not be relying on a 36 yr old midfielder /wideman to play as a striker. It is not fair on him .He clearly loves the club and ,for me,Cooper again treats players with distain and I pray to God he goes wherever we finish in the league.

I was truly happy for Lowe who has dug himself out of a trough,He needs nurturing and encouragement to continue this at Hillsboro.

It would be interesting to see AA in th epoxy off final ,his last game for us. Another great pro.

Login to get fewer ads

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 18:13 - Apr 11 with 884 viewsjack247

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 17:57 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

Yep. NB I do not hate routledge as brynmill infers. Routs is. A great pro who has been a model on which kids could aspire to . To be as fit as he is says much .

That said, we should not be relying on a 36 yr old midfielder /wideman to play as a striker. It is not fair on him .He clearly loves the club and ,for me,Cooper again treats players with distain and I pray to God he goes wherever we finish in the league.

I was truly happy for Lowe who has dug himself out of a trough,He needs nurturing and encouragement to continue this at Hillsboro.

It would be interesting to see AA in th epoxy off final ,his last game for us. Another great pro.

To be fair, you’ve absolutely hammered him for years. I’m sure you would have yesterday if it had gone differently.

I’m not sure he is a wideman. Running at fullbacks isn’t his strength, nor is crossing. He’s better centrally. Guidolin gave him a few games there, Potter played him there with McBurnie behind for a chunk of that season. It worked.

Agree though, he can’t have a lot left in the tank. A younger player with his skill set would be great, though a lot of what he does comes from experience.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 18:20 - Apr 11 with 856 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 18:13 - Apr 11 by jack247

To be fair, you’ve absolutely hammered him for years. I’m sure you would have yesterday if it had gone differently.

I’m not sure he is a wideman. Running at fullbacks isn’t his strength, nor is crossing. He’s better centrally. Guidolin gave him a few games there, Potter played him there with McBurnie behind for a chunk of that season. It worked.

Agree though, he can’t have a lot left in the tank. A younger player with his skill set would be great, though a lot of what he does comes from experience.

Some truth in that.
However ,if you ve followed me for years ,you will know I hold my hands up when wrong.many ,most do not. That sets me apart from your normal punter.

And yea,he has been gash .I stand by that. I ve lost count of the times he gave the ball away .

That said, he is skilful and hasn’t lost that.

Finally,why do so many get in here with a hard on for old spats.

It don’t make sense. It’s a short life and both you and me might not wake up tomorrow. If you don’t I d be truly sorry . If I dog before me ,just make sure they are no homilies coming my way.

I ll be in burning hell,right hand side with Warwick ,Wayne and Davillon

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 18:36 - Apr 11 with 867 viewsjack247

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 18:20 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

Some truth in that.
However ,if you ve followed me for years ,you will know I hold my hands up when wrong.many ,most do not. That sets me apart from your normal punter.

And yea,he has been gash .I stand by that. I ve lost count of the times he gave the ball away .

That said, he is skilful and hasn’t lost that.

Finally,why do so many get in here with a hard on for old spats.

It don’t make sense. It’s a short life and both you and me might not wake up tomorrow. If you don’t I d be truly sorry . If I dog before me ,just make sure they are no homilies coming my way.

I ll be in burning hell,right hand side with Warwick ,Wayne and Davillon

Honestly, it just gets a bit draining when we get posts along the lines of

‘Routledge starting, god help us, is this what it’s come to’ when the team is announced. Normally from people who see him miss a sitter and can’t appreciate the skill it took to get into that position. See him lose the ball, but not understand he’s been brought on because we’re 1-0 up with 10 minutes left and his job is to be an outlet and hang on to it long enough for the defenders to take a breath and regain their shape.

You didn’t give Woodman a hammering yesterday and now you’re not getting any grief about him making a great save.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:55 - Apr 11 with 828 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 18:36 - Apr 11 by jack247

Honestly, it just gets a bit draining when we get posts along the lines of

‘Routledge starting, god help us, is this what it’s come to’ when the team is announced. Normally from people who see him miss a sitter and can’t appreciate the skill it took to get into that position. See him lose the ball, but not understand he’s been brought on because we’re 1-0 up with 10 minutes left and his job is to be an outlet and hang on to it long enough for the defenders to take a breath and regain their shape.

You didn’t give Woodman a hammering yesterday and now you’re not getting any grief about him making a great save.

Fret not.
Draining .
If that drains you then you are indeed leading a charmed life. Lucky you.

I d looking after seriously I’ll family member draining myself but you crack on.

Woody made a good save yesterday,very good in fact. It s about trying to be fair.

Woody has mostly been awful,as you well know.

Now....why are old agenda still evident on here.Seems PS posters getting a hard on chasing up old posters .

Be free

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:13 - Apr 11 with 841 viewsjack247

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:55 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

Fret not.
Draining .
If that drains you then you are indeed leading a charmed life. Lucky you.

I d looking after seriously I’ll family member draining myself but you crack on.

Woody made a good save yesterday,very good in fact. It s about trying to be fair.

Woody has mostly been awful,as you well know.

Now....why are old agenda still evident on here.Seems PS posters getting a hard on chasing up old posters .

Be free

Hard on? Grow up Perch.

If you constantly slate our players, sometimes they will have bad games and you can bask in your vindication. Sometimes they’ll ram your words down your throat.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:16 - Apr 11 with 819 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:13 - Apr 11 by jack247

Hard on? Grow up Perch.

If you constantly slate our players, sometimes they will have bad games and you can bask in your vindication. Sometimes they’ll ram your words down your throat.

Why perch .
Why ?
You as well now .This clearly a concerted effort. So same sentiments to you son.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:35 - Apr 11 with 830 viewsjack247

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:16 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

Why perch .
Why ?
You as well now .This clearly a concerted effort. So same sentiments to you son.

I can stop calling you Perch, makes no difference to me, it’s just quicker to type than your current handle.

Your posts are exactly the same as before though, so I’ve no idea why you’d want to bury it.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 22:03 - Apr 11 with 812 viewsNotLoyal

Hard on? Grow up Perch.

Stuff happens a lot like that.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 22:09 - Apr 11 with 802 viewsReslovenSwan1

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:16 - Apr 11 by onehunglow

Why perch .
Why ?

You called me Leigh. Never met the fellow or his brother that i was also accused of being.

Wise sage since Toshack era

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 08:04 - Apr 12 with 729 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 22:09 - Apr 11 by ReslovenSwan1

You called me Leigh. Never met the fellow or his brother that i was also accused of being.

That's a relief.
Wrong again then

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:31 - Apr 12 with 648 viewslifelong

Hard on? Grow up Perch.

Richard has form for it as long as your arm.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:45 - Apr 12 with 633 viewsonehunglow

Hope Steve takes his warmest anorak tomorrow as it s still very cold in Yorkshire .

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:43 - Apr 12 with 627 viewspencoedjack

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 05:36 - Apr 11 by Dr_Winston

To me being in the playoffs this season was the expectation, not the hope. Far from considering ourselves fortunate to be in them, it's the least we should have been looking to achieve.

Just looked for the prediction thread at the start of the season but can’t find it.

Think quite a few had the Basseys going up.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:45 - Apr 12 with 625 viewspencoedjack

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 13:28 - Apr 11 by 34dfgdf54

International break came at right time for them.

You’re right about Bournemouth aswell, going to be a tough ask.

Best team I have seen this season, more so in our home game
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:45 - Apr 12 with 624 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:31 - Apr 12 by lifelong

Richard has form for it as long as your arm.

And the only one who can’t see that is himself. He makes Marvin the paranoid Android look like Barry Chuckle

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 07:58 - Apr 13 with 591 views34dfgdf54

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:45 - Apr 12 by pencoedjack

Best team I have seen this season, more so in our home game

Very suspect at the back I've always thought, but going forward should have too much for anyone in this division.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 08:39 - Apr 13 with 583 viewsDr_Winston

There is a tendency for a lot of people to think the worst when it comes to us. Every summer since we dropped out of the Prem there have been plenty desperate to predict doom and gloom.

Lost count of every person who tipped us to get relegated straight through the division in the summers before 18/19 & 19/20. People may well have expected us to be mid table at best this year but it wasn't based on what was going on with the team.

Next season with another likely turnover of players and Cooper still having little clue of how to consistently get acceptable performances out of them they may have a point.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024