Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? 20:54 - Apr 6 with 16001 viewsKeithHaynes

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:06 - Apr 13 with 791 viewsAndyCole

Oh dear.

Let’s hope for someone whose career “chose” him/her that the employer is far more forgiving than those who spot the ongoing lack of insight, intelligence and know-how in subject matter expertise. Is writ large.

Poor form.
[Post edited 13 Apr 2021 19:07]

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:37 - Apr 13 with 742 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:35 - Apr 11 by jack247

I can stop calling you Perch, makes no difference to me, it’s just quicker to type than your current handle.

Your posts are exactly the same as before though, so I’ve no idea why you’d want to bury it.

Because I was asked to take whatever steps I could to prevent the abject filth that was choking the previous incarnation.
I hold no grudges against posters apart from the obvious and would much prefer to post on what I feel. By and large ,fellow posters are tidy with me.

Thanks.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:12 - Apr 13 with 745 viewsfelixstowe_jack

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 19:37 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

Because I was asked to take whatever steps I could to prevent the abject filth that was choking the previous incarnation.
I hold no grudges against posters apart from the obvious and would much prefer to post on what I feel. By and large ,fellow posters are tidy with me.

Thanks.

Another masterclass in tactics by Cooper what a superb substitution

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:21 - Apr 13 with 731 viewsAndyCole

Maybe too late to offer another bumper contract.

We are deservedly back into 3rd position due to Cooperball, not despite as a few of the unthinking maintain.

Cooperball = clever, innovative, dogged, bouncebackability leading edge. Pragmatic, clever fluid frontline play, backed up with a solid back 3/5.

That's Cooperball.

Clever use of rotation, subs and ongoing in-match tactics.

Maybe some of the (bizarrely) unsupportive will now (only sing when we're winning types) jump on our run-in campaign. Just like they did last year. Plastics.

Cooper-out-ists. Get some education.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:33 - Apr 13 with 724 viewscockneyswan

Where are all the SC knockers tonight?
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:52 - Apr 13 with 709 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:33 - Apr 13 by cockneyswan

Probably happy that he’s finally done what they want and changed his formation??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:53 - Apr 13 with 704 viewsFireboy2

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:21 - Apr 13 by AndyCole

Maybe too late to offer another bumper contract.

We are deservedly back into 3rd position due to Cooperball, not despite as a few of the unthinking maintain.

Cooperball = clever, innovative, dogged, bouncebackability leading edge. Pragmatic, clever fluid frontline play, backed up with a solid back 3/5.

That's Cooperball.

Clever use of rotation, subs and ongoing in-match tactics.

Maybe some of the (bizarrely) unsupportive will now (only sing when we're winning types) jump on our run-in campaign. Just like they did last year. Plastics.

Cooper-out-ists. Get some education.

Wâš“
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:53 - Apr 13 with 701 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:53 - Apr 13 by Fireboy2

Wâš“

Cut and pasted lol

Login to get fewer ads

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:54 - Apr 13 with 698 views34dfgdf54

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:52 - Apr 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Probably happy that he’s finally done what they want and changed his formation??

Correct!

We’ve always had this in locker and thank god he’s finally seen it. Maybe 3 games too late but playing like this win or lose won’t get any complaints from me.

Actually trying to play and long may it continue.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:57 - Apr 13 with 692 viewsmonmouth

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:33 - Apr 13 by cockneyswan

All glad he has totally changed course from the absolute pile of shite he has served up on the pitch for most of his time with us. If he keeps leaving his shithouse style in the shed and develop the passing game he 'discovered' on Saturday, then he will have far fewer critics and more admirers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:59 - Apr 13 with 680 viewsFireboy2

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:53 - Apr 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Cut and pasted lol

Funny innit mate👍
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:08 - Apr 13 with 668 viewsBadlands

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:57 - Apr 13 by monmouth

All glad he has totally changed course from the absolute pile of shite he has served up on the pitch for most of his time with us. If he keeps leaving his shithouse style in the shed and develop the passing game he 'discovered' on Saturday, then he will have far fewer critics and more admirers.

I'm here.
Player power, player power.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:13 - Apr 13 with 665 viewscockneyswan

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 20:52 - Apr 13 by Brynmill_Jack

There’s an idea, sack the manager and let the forums choose the team and tactics 😂
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:24 - Apr 13 with 640 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:13 - Apr 13 by cockneyswan

There’s an idea, sack the manager and let the forums choose the team and tactics 😂

You been at those jellied eels again.

We are all Kent’s ,apart from you.

Happy ,Champ...?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:32 - Apr 13 with 642 viewsFireboy2

He didn't say that did he you drama queen.
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:32 - Apr 13 with 642 viewscockneyswan

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:24 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

You been at those jellied eels again.

We are all Kent’s ,apart from you.

Happy ,Champ...?

I’m very happy the kents are having to eat plenty of humble pie champ 👍
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:36 - Apr 13 with 615 viewsonehunglow

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:32 - Apr 13 by cockneyswan

I’m very happy the kents are having to eat plenty of humble pie champ 👍

We had fillet of Sole here and a nice Chablis.

What you drinking when we get promoted

I

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:48 - Apr 13 with 612 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The forum could not even agree what team we should pick let alone what tactics to play.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 23:14 - Apr 13 with 575 viewscockneyswan

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 21:36 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

We had fillet of Sole here and a nice Chablis.

What you drinking when we get promoted

I

I’ll have a pint wiv you ta 👍
What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 23:16 - Apr 13 with 571 viewsAndyCole

Tonight was Peak Cooperball, make no mistake.

For those that look and still fail to see.

Eyes wide shut, shame on them.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 00:04 - Apr 14 with 550 viewsDr_Parnassus

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 23:16 - Apr 13 by AndyCole

48% to 43% in the blink of an eye. As I said, football fans are generally fickle beasts.

The difference between baying for blood and a new contract can be the difference between a couple of games.

Support the team is the best policy, form will always be peaks and valleys. We are 3rd for a reason, and you don’t get there without a recognised starting striker by bad management. You just don’t.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 00:05 - Apr 14 with 552 viewsBadlands

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 23:16 - Apr 13 by AndyCole

Hardly any hoofball so definitely nothing to do with Cooper.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 00:23 - Apr 14 with 546 viewsAndyCole

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 00:04 - Apr 14 by Dr_Parnassus

48% to 43% in the blink of an eye. As I said, football fans are generally fickle beasts.

The difference between baying for blood and a new contract can be the difference between a couple of games.

Support the team is the best policy, form will always be peaks and valleys. We are 3rd for a reason, and you don’t get there without a recognised starting striker by bad management. You just don’t.

Fickle beyond belief.

Fickles, always looking for reasons to moan. Winners and losers. No doubt a correlation between those that constantly moan and the low level of achievement in personal life. Most especially those whose careers "chose" them (wtf, did anyone see that post ?!).

Support the team is always the only policy, with rational constructive critique.

Why on earth can't some bitter fans simply empathise, put themselves in the shoes of the collective team and support the common cause ? Odd beyond belief.

3rd due to Cooperball, and the players' belief in the common cause. No doubt.

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 00:26 - Apr 14 with 543 viewsDr_Parnassus

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 00:05 - Apr 14 by Badlands

We made 475 total passes today, with 76% accuracy. We played 40 long balls (Woodman aside) which is around our season average (about 8.5% of total passes).

In the reverse fixture in November we made 622 total passes, with 86% accuracy. 55 long balls (which is also about 8.5%).

Our passing was very arguably worse this time round with the same amount of long balls in relation to total passes, but the result was better better as we drew the reverse fixture.

Funny how peoples perceptions of performance KPI’s change with results in order to suit certain viewpoints. The information is available to everyone.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2021 0:43]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 06:40 - Apr 14 with 489 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What should happen to Cooper and Marsh ? on 00:05 - Apr 14 by Badlands

There were spells in the first half when we seemed to do anything rather than pass the ball forward - more Sousa ball than Cooper ball perhaps

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024