Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City succession planning post Steve Cooper is already underway 13:50 - Apr 7 with 713 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City succession planning post Steve Cooper is already underway 15th Jun 2021 18:05
If you look at the history of Julian Winter in his football executive roles you will see one phrase ‘succession planning’ The need for a football club to be resourceful in how they manage personnel within the dominant roles of the business, and when to start that procedure. 2

Click above for the harsh reality
Click below to sub to us on Twitter

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City succession planning post Steve Cooper is already underway on 13:53 - Apr 7 with 694 viewsonehunglow

A very good read that and it make sense.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City succession planning post Steve Cooper is already underway on 17:43 - Apr 7 with 531 viewsCatullus

I reckon Andy Cole with Lifelong as his assistant...the positivity alone will take us up....

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea City succession planning post Steve Cooper is already underway on 20:35 - Apr 7 with 456 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City succession planning post Steve Cooper is already underway on 17:43 - Apr 7 by Catullus

I reckon Andy Cole with Lifelong as his assistant...the positivity alone will take us up....

Life’s more bothered with gutting fish

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City succession planning post Steve Cooper is already underway on 21:14 - Apr 7 with 421 viewsFireboy2

Andy Cole with DYSS, Oh wait a mo 🤔
Swansea City succession planning post Steve Cooper is already underway on 21:49 - Apr 7 with 393 viewsNotLoyal

If only people took notice 😷🤯

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024