Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel to be next swans manager ? 14:07 - Apr 7 with 3347 viewsKeithHaynes

According to some. That’s what they want.
Seriously ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 22:03 - Apr 7 with 1017 viewsAndyCole

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:28 - Apr 7 by Joe_bradshaw

I think that people see him as another Martinez who changed our style to what became known as “Swansalona” and kick started our rise to seven seasons in the Premier League. He’s Spanish too which adds to the imagery of Rangel being the second coming. It’s fanciful and a massive leap but our supporters see the current team and its complete lack of identity in terms of the way we play and yearn for the pass and move of yesteryear.

Does he have any coaching qualifications?

He lives over the road from me so I’ll ask him next time I see him. (Which isn’t often).

If you get the chance to engineer a bump into him, look to see whether he has the hunger, drive, ambition and intensity to succeed. To the same extent as the likes of Cooper, Frank, Farke, even Warnock still to this day. Martinez, Rodgers had/have it in spades. The work ethic is off the scale.

Leon absolutely lacked the massive level of drive that it takes to do such a big job. He was happier looking to invest in Bar360 / Seven / now The Secret, TV punditry etc.

Keep us posted JB.......... could be interesting what you 'See'.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 22:09 - Apr 7 with 1009 viewsHeadmaster

I'd be happy with Rangel as an assistant coach, provided the manager (whoever they may be in the future) is happy.

I doubt he'd come back while the Americans are still here though.
Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 22:38 - Apr 7 with 980 viewsmajorraglan

It’s a big shout giving a key role in a multi million pound business to an “unproven” person.

There is no doubt he’s was a quality player who played the game the right way, he also played under some really good managers and will hopefully have learned a huge amount from those individuals, but it’s a huge step up to be the captain of the ship. I’d like to see a situation where the club has a playing philosophy and style which permeates through at all levels and where future managers and coaches are developed in house through the various levels.

I’d certainly have him as a coach or an assistant coach, but not sure he’s ready for a managers role and I’d like to see him and a few others like WR mentored and developed as coaches.
Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 13:53 - Apr 8 with 888 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 22:09 - Apr 7 by Headmaster

I'd be happy with Rangel as an assistant coach, provided the manager (whoever they may be in the future) is happy.

I doubt he'd come back while the Americans are still here though.

The Americans will be here well after the local owners have cashed in their chips to count their cash in my opinion.

Yes they are 'still' here. I suspect they will 'still' be here for at least 5 years. This is the length odf the Convertible loan note. A brilliant concept to be fair. Income from the club without paying dividents. Only the benevolent owners benefit.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:07 - Apr 8 with 886 viewsChief

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 13:53 - Apr 8 by ReslovenSwan1

The Americans will be here well after the local owners have cashed in their chips to count their cash in my opinion.

Yes they are 'still' here. I suspect they will 'still' be here for at least 5 years. This is the length odf the Convertible loan note. A brilliant concept to be fair. Income from the club without paying dividents. Only the benevolent owners benefit.

Is income 'from' (ie being taken out of the club) ever a good thing!? In this guise 5% interest from a club that's in a worse position than when they bought it? Dividends are only awarded when businesses are doing well.

Strange viewpoint again for an apparent fan of the football club.

I notice the deviation in your thoughts about other shareholders not being shareholders for long though. Is the court case finally dawning on you?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:15 - Apr 8 with 882 viewsChief

Back on point. My first thought is no. But such a move wouldn't be without precedent for us,and success followed.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 15:04 - Apr 8 with 862 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:07 - Apr 8 by Chief

Is income 'from' (ie being taken out of the club) ever a good thing!? In this guise 5% interest from a club that's in a worse position than when they bought it? Dividends are only awarded when businesses are doing well.

Strange viewpoint again for an apparent fan of the football club.

I notice the deviation in your thoughts about other shareholders not being shareholders for long though. Is the court case finally dawning on you?

The convertible loan note gives the long suffering investors a decent but not excessive return while providing the club the resources to pay the staff, carry out maintenance and relay the pitch. There is a pandemic going on and the money loaned is essential. Only the benficial owners benefit as it should be. As you favour leaving the club I cannot see why it is any interest of yours to be honest. The 2016 selling price is fixed.

As i understand it the 5% is not payable in the event of a share conversion but this may not be true. I want Swansea to be a good home for US money. Amazon is another big US employer in Swansea.

I am actually coming to the conclusion that he members of the Trust are simply not sophisticated enough to be owners of Swansea city and need removal as cheaply as possible. It was a failed 20 year experiment.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 15:19 - Apr 8 with 859 viewsChief

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 15:04 - Apr 8 by ReslovenSwan1

The convertible loan note gives the long suffering investors a decent but not excessive return while providing the club the resources to pay the staff, carry out maintenance and relay the pitch. There is a pandemic going on and the money loaned is essential. Only the benficial owners benefit as it should be. As you favour leaving the club I cannot see why it is any interest of yours to be honest. The 2016 selling price is fixed.

As i understand it the 5% is not payable in the event of a share conversion but this may not be true. I want Swansea to be a good home for US money. Amazon is another big US employer in Swansea.

I am actually coming to the conclusion that he members of the Trust are simply not sophisticated enough to be owners of Swansea city and need removal as cheaply as possible. It was a failed 20 year experiment.

****RANDOM UNWARRANTED DIG AT SUPPORTERS TRUST ALERT****

Login to get fewer ads

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:39 - Apr 8 with 825 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 15:19 - Apr 8 by Chief

For me it is a warranted dig. You asked my evolving views on the potential legal case. Polite lad that I am I answered it. If you do not like my views do not ask for them.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:41 - Apr 8 with 816 viewsBillyChong

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 15:04 - Apr 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Another big US employer? What about the redundancies the yanks made?
Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:54 - Apr 8 with 816 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:41 - Apr 8 by BillyChong

Another big US employer? What about the redundancies the yanks made?

Swansea through the efforts of HJ and MM in the main employed around 400 people in the glory days building the club up from the wreckage of 2002. The club still employs good numbers despite relegation and the pandemic partly down to he very handy convertible loan note from Mr Levien and Silverstein.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 18:20 - Apr 8 with 811 viewsChief

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:39 - Apr 8 by ReslovenSwan1

For me it is a warranted dig. You asked my evolving views on the potential legal case. Polite lad that I am I answered it. If you do not like my views do not ask for them.

And you didn't answer, just went off on yet another obsessive tirade not relevant to the thread topic nor my question.

Hence:

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 18:41 - Apr 8 with 798 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 18:20 - Apr 8 by Chief

And you didn't answer, just went off on yet another obsessive tirade not relevant to the thread topic nor my question.

Hence:

Your question was as follows.

"I notice the deviation in your thoughts about other shareholders not being shareholders for long though. Is the court case finally dawning on you?"

I replied in deference to your question that my views following our debates were deviating. While intially my efforts by both financial and moral justification was to try to discourage this legal action going ahead. As you speculated I was now more inclined to see the Trust ejected from the club and the earliest point and for lowest financial loss to the remaining owners.

I regard the Trust as little or no use to the club and in fact a bit of a problem to the club. An organisation obsessed with procedure and process backed up by legal big shots and London base ambulance chasers looking for any procedural non comfomances they can benefit from. How have the members allowed this.?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 18:48]

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 18:50 - Apr 8 with 795 viewsChief

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 18:41 - Apr 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Your question was as follows.

"I notice the deviation in your thoughts about other shareholders not being shareholders for long though. Is the court case finally dawning on you?"

I replied in deference to your question that my views following our debates were deviating. While intially my efforts by both financial and moral justification was to try to discourage this legal action going ahead. As you speculated I was now more inclined to see the Trust ejected from the club and the earliest point and for lowest financial loss to the remaining owners.

I regard the Trust as little or no use to the club and in fact a bit of a problem to the club. An organisation obsessed with procedure and process backed up by legal big shots and London base ambulance chasers looking for any procedural non comfomances they can benefit from. How have the members allowed this.?
[Post edited 8 Apr 2021 18:48]

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 22:18 - Apr 8 with 763 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 18:50 - Apr 8 by Chief

The Chief must have the last word. It does not matter if its just a 'warning notice' against reading "alternative" viewpoint sadly not often seen apart from Dr P occasioanally.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 22:45 - Apr 8 with 756 viewsNotLoyal

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 22:18 - Apr 8 by ReslovenSwan1

The Chief must have the last word. It does not matter if its just a 'warning notice' against reading "alternative" viewpoint sadly not often seen apart from Dr P occasioanally.

Are the trust following with a social media blackout ?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 00:25 - Apr 11 with 632 viewsBillyChong

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:54 - Apr 8 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea through the efforts of HJ and MM in the main employed around 400 people in the glory days building the club up from the wreckage of 2002. The club still employs good numbers despite relegation and the pandemic partly down to he very handy convertible loan note from Mr Levien and Silverstein.

Loan note. How kind of the investors.
Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:01 - Apr 11 with 559 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 00:25 - Apr 11 by BillyChong

Loan note. How kind of the investors.

Without out it half the squad would have been sold. All for a fee of about £1.5m in five years time when there is no pandemimc.

The Trust had plenty of cash in 2015. Worth about £21,000,000. They could have 'helped out' too but prefered to keep an 'observing brief' and their wealth locked away. Cash is king.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:27 - Apr 11 with 552 viewsChief

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:01 - Apr 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Without out it half the squad would have been sold. All for a fee of about £1.5m in five years time when there is no pandemimc.

The Trust had plenty of cash in 2015. Worth about £21,000,000. They could have 'helped out' too but prefered to keep an 'observing brief' and their wealth locked away. Cash is king.

The trust could possibly have yes, but you fail to mention:
1. They were excluded from the negotiations of the sale that would have provided funds (that other shareholders such as Jenkins & Morgan did receive, although they haven't contributed in the club's so called time of need).
2. The trust were not invited to contribute and receive a 5% dividend like the owners and a non shareholder were.

Glad to be of assistance again.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 16:01 - Apr 11 with 530 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:27 - Apr 11 by Chief

The trust could possibly have yes, but you fail to mention:
1. They were excluded from the negotiations of the sale that would have provided funds (that other shareholders such as Jenkins & Morgan did receive, although they haven't contributed in the club's so called time of need).
2. The trust were not invited to contribute and receive a 5% dividend like the owners and a non shareholder were.

Glad to be of assistance again.

I am sure if they asked to be included in the CLN their request would quite naturally have been granted. There are UK business rules and regulations to these matters I would suggest. Had the Trust gone to court to stop it they would only harm the club and their own asset valuation I suspect. They could have had a whip round with their members of course.

The Trust had no mandate to sell in 2016 and no money to buy. They did however make an offer of £0 to take 4%. This suggests to me selling was not on their agenda.

There is no 5% dividend as I understand it. It is a simple interest payment. I do not think it will ever be paid and an issue of new shares in more likely and better for the club and shareholders.

I cannot ever see the trust get another dividend. unless they act with more responsibility in accordance with their mnandate. They have used a large chunk of their last dividend ain my opinion gaainst the interests of the club that gave it to them.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 16:18 - Apr 11 with 526 viewsChief

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 16:01 - Apr 11 by ReslovenSwan1

I am sure if they asked to be included in the CLN their request would quite naturally have been granted. There are UK business rules and regulations to these matters I would suggest. Had the Trust gone to court to stop it they would only harm the club and their own asset valuation I suspect. They could have had a whip round with their members of course.

The Trust had no mandate to sell in 2016 and no money to buy. They did however make an offer of £0 to take 4%. This suggests to me selling was not on their agenda.

There is no 5% dividend as I understand it. It is a simple interest payment. I do not think it will ever be paid and an issue of new shares in more likely and better for the club and shareholders.

I cannot ever see the trust get another dividend. unless they act with more responsibility in accordance with their mnandate. They have used a large chunk of their last dividend ain my opinion gaainst the interests of the club that gave it to them.

The trust stated they were not aware of the loan nor who Silverstein was prior to it occurring, so again they were excluded. Not sure on what grounds the trust could have gone to court to stop it happening.

This has been explained to several times now but you choose not to take it board and ignore it. You know exactly why the trust under circumstances would want to increase their holding and why under others they may see fit to reduce it. Do you not understand it or something?

5% dividend or interest still amounts to clubs money leaving the club and going into the pockets of the owners and Silverstein. I believe you remarked the other day in glowing terms how good a business move it was to basically gain such a payment without having to also pay the other shareholders.

Well if the trust won't receive dividends neither will the Americans. Of course they could carry on loaning the club money and taking interest payments instead.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:06 - Apr 12 with 467 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 16:18 - Apr 11 by Chief

The trust stated they were not aware of the loan nor who Silverstein was prior to it occurring, so again they were excluded. Not sure on what grounds the trust could have gone to court to stop it happening.

This has been explained to several times now but you choose not to take it board and ignore it. You know exactly why the trust under circumstances would want to increase their holding and why under others they may see fit to reduce it. Do you not understand it or something?

5% dividend or interest still amounts to clubs money leaving the club and going into the pockets of the owners and Silverstein. I believe you remarked the other day in glowing terms how good a business move it was to basically gain such a payment without having to also pay the other shareholders.

Well if the trust won't receive dividends neither will the Americans. Of course they could carry on loaning the club money and taking interest payments instead.

You fail to understand the very basics of business mentality.

The 5% that the US peope will recieve is for a reward of their risk. If you have no money and take no risk then in the main you will be stagnant. The Trust's £880k is stagnant. It has no risk attached to it so there is no reward. If Uncle Sam does not take the 5% (perhaps because the club cannot afford to pay it back) they will take the shares at the valued championship price. If Swansea is at a level below the championship it is a bad deal for them. If the are in the championship or above it is a good deal. Its a risk.

They were left out because relations are not good. This is something the Trust can look at improving. A simple sollicitors letter would have resolved this, but of course that would have been pointless as they have no intention of joining the good cause of helping the club with finance.

UK business law is a complex business and neither of us are experts. Common sense tells me if the Welsh shareholders were determined to be involved in the CLN then the law would back them.

From my limited understanding the US owners would not like this as the intention seems to find a mechanism of giving the club cash in the short term that benefits primarily the 'new cash' people, at the same time allowing a new shareholder a 5-10%+ holding in the club. All the while keeping the club running smoothly.

Silverstein could have offered to buy the Trust shares for a 5% holding. The offer would have been less than £2m not the £5m offered in 2017. A waste of time and no help to the club.

The CLN is good for both parties. The sooner the Trust drops it's legal case the sooner the club will pay them dividends. I beileve the US investors will want to see some modest return for their investment and will be happy to share it with the Trust pro rata. They will not pay the Trust dividends to help them fund legal action against themselves. That should be obvious.

Next season Ayew will be gone and probably one star youngster for a big fee. The fans will be back and all players will be on sensible wages. Probably in the still in Champoinship, Scott will bring in 3-4 good prospects and the fans will see more of Benda, Brandon Cooper, Ollie Cooper, Cullen and possibly Garrick. I am looking forward to seeing them develop. The club might be able to make a small profit and pay a dividend in 2022.

If Swansea are heading into an era of small profits the longer the protracted legal process lasts the long the Trust miss out on potential dividends and interest on their current account funds.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:53 - Apr 12 with 456 viewsChief

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:06 - Apr 12 by ReslovenSwan1

You fail to understand the very basics of business mentality.

The 5% that the US peope will recieve is for a reward of their risk. If you have no money and take no risk then in the main you will be stagnant. The Trust's £880k is stagnant. It has no risk attached to it so there is no reward. If Uncle Sam does not take the 5% (perhaps because the club cannot afford to pay it back) they will take the shares at the valued championship price. If Swansea is at a level below the championship it is a bad deal for them. If the are in the championship or above it is a good deal. Its a risk.

They were left out because relations are not good. This is something the Trust can look at improving. A simple sollicitors letter would have resolved this, but of course that would have been pointless as they have no intention of joining the good cause of helping the club with finance.

UK business law is a complex business and neither of us are experts. Common sense tells me if the Welsh shareholders were determined to be involved in the CLN then the law would back them.

From my limited understanding the US owners would not like this as the intention seems to find a mechanism of giving the club cash in the short term that benefits primarily the 'new cash' people, at the same time allowing a new shareholder a 5-10%+ holding in the club. All the while keeping the club running smoothly.

Silverstein could have offered to buy the Trust shares for a 5% holding. The offer would have been less than £2m not the £5m offered in 2017. A waste of time and no help to the club.

The CLN is good for both parties. The sooner the Trust drops it's legal case the sooner the club will pay them dividends. I beileve the US investors will want to see some modest return for their investment and will be happy to share it with the Trust pro rata. They will not pay the Trust dividends to help them fund legal action against themselves. That should be obvious.

Next season Ayew will be gone and probably one star youngster for a big fee. The fans will be back and all players will be on sensible wages. Probably in the still in Champoinship, Scott will bring in 3-4 good prospects and the fans will see more of Benda, Brandon Cooper, Ollie Cooper, Cullen and possibly Garrick. I am looking forward to seeing them develop. The club might be able to make a small profit and pay a dividend in 2022.

If Swansea are heading into an era of small profits the longer the protracted legal process lasts the long the Trust miss out on potential dividends and interest on their current account funds.

Oh god, another monologue repeating what you've said many times previously, which has been discredited.
- What risk do they have exactly!? If they thought they weren't going to see their loan again if for example the fortunes of the club took a drastic dip. In fortunes, as majority shareholders and vote holders on the board couldn't they take back their loan at any point?
- No, the trust do not get any 5% dividend / interest / 'reward', as they were not invited to contribute.
- A solicitors letter stating what? The American owners ecently stated they wish to talk to the trust again, but they have yet to. Why haven't they followed through with their promises then?
- Maybe the law would, but 1. That would involve them engaging 'ambulance chasers' and you'd get upset by that & 2. It would probably be unwise to get involved while they are about to embark on the other court case.
- The other shareholders have not contributed either just to clarify. Not sure if they were invited to.
- you'll have to rephrase paragraph 5 to make it understandable.
- Silverstein maybe could have but he didn't offer to and the trust weren't consulted on him loaning the club money so probably didn't know he existed, so that's a strange fantasy with no logic. And indeed, the trust will probably receive a lot more for their shares than what Silverstein would probably have offered as a potential result of the legal action.
- I see you're finally coming to terms with your Burnley dream isn't happening then. Yes i agree this season is our best opportunity to get promoted.
- Oh great the club makes a small profit so some of that leaves the club (along with the loan interest).
- Well i wouldn't worry about the case taking much longer to come to fruition, an announcement upcoming apparently.
- I see you seem to be conflating the legal action now with dividends. Which is a bit perverse seeing as apparently the club in your words has needed to be 'bailed out' by fairly high interest loans this season. And dividends are only issued by companies that turn a profit. So there's literally no correlation between the 2 seeing as the club hasn't been making money for dividends to be taken. Nothing to do with anything the trust are doing.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 16:37]

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:30 - Apr 12 with 441 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:53 - Apr 12 by Chief

Oh god, another monologue repeating what you've said many times previously, which has been discredited.
- What risk do they have exactly!? If they thought they weren't going to see their loan again if for example the fortunes of the club took a drastic dip. In fortunes, as majority shareholders and vote holders on the board couldn't they take back their loan at any point?
- No, the trust do not get any 5% dividend / interest / 'reward', as they were not invited to contribute.
- A solicitors letter stating what? The American owners ecently stated they wish to talk to the trust again, but they have yet to. Why haven't they followed through with their promises then?
- Maybe the law would, but 1. That would involve them engaging 'ambulance chasers' and you'd get upset by that & 2. It would probably be unwise to get involved while they are about to embark on the other court case.
- The other shareholders have not contributed either just to clarify. Not sure if they were invited to.
- you'll have to rephrase paragraph 5 to make it understandable.
- Silverstein maybe could have but he didn't offer to and the trust weren't consulted on him loaning the club money so probably didn't know he existed, so that's a strange fantasy with no logic. And indeed, the trust will probably receive a lot more for their shares than what Silverstein would probably have offered as a potential result of the legal action.
- I see you're finally coming to terms with your Burnley dream isn't happening then. Yes i agree this season is our best opportunity to get promoted.
- Oh great the club makes a small profit so some of that leaves the club (along with the loan interest).
- Well i wouldn't worry about the case taking much longer to come to fruition, an announcement upcoming apparently.
- I see you seem to be conflating the legal action now with dividends. Which is a bit perverse seeing as apparently the club in your words has needed to be 'bailed out' by fairly high interest loans this season. And dividends are only issued by companies that turn a profit. So there's literally no correlation between the 2 seeing as the club hasn't been making money for dividends to be taken. Nothing to do with anything the trust are doing.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2021 16:37]

My monologue replied to by your monolouge explaining all he good things the Trust could have done if they were allowed. You of course fail to mention they neither wanted to do these good things nor even had the resources to do them due to their historical poor management of their holding.

Lots of shares no cash. If they had even more shares 25% and no cash they could wield power stop things happening and spend none of their own money.

Good riddence when they are gone. They will never be invited back.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 18:46 - Apr 12 with 421 viewsChief

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:30 - Apr 12 by ReslovenSwan1

My monologue replied to by your monolouge explaining all he good things the Trust could have done if they were allowed. You of course fail to mention they neither wanted to do these good things nor even had the resources to do them due to their historical poor management of their holding.

Lots of shares no cash. If they had even more shares 25% and no cash they could wield power stop things happening and spend none of their own money.

Good riddence when they are gone. They will never be invited back.

No, I've dissected your monologue and answered in a simple bullet point system to cut through all your nonsense.
- Indeed, i did describe somethings the trust could have done, if they been given the opportunity to, which by way of the breaking a shareholders agreement in one instance they weren't given the chance to.
- Well whether you or the sellouts thought / assumed / guessed etc etc regarding the trust's intentions is not relevant. The sellouts went about their business in not only an underhanded way, but shoddily too. They have no one to blame but themselves.
- Again a dig about the trust's cash holding there in your usual blinkered and slanted way with no awareness of what sort of organisation the trust are and the cash they need to access quickly. Including legally fees resulting from a conspiracy against them.
- Indeed and any normal fan of Swansea City football club should want the supporters trust to have some say in the running of the club. And frankly no fans in their right mind should want an owners own money being put into the club either. Has Huw Jenkins put any of his own money into the club out of interest?
- 'When' they are gone. Oh i see you're coming round the idea that they may actually win the court then and finally taking the QCs words on board then. Well done for facing the facts.
- Not sure why you think they'll never be 'invited back' . There would be no better way for a prospective owner to ingratiate themselves to a skeptical fanbase by cooperating with and including the trust in buying the club?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024