Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel to be next swans manager ? 14:07 - Apr 7 with 3345 viewsKeithHaynes

According to some. That’s what they want.
Seriously ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Rangel to be offered Swansea opportunity ? on 14:09 - Apr 7 with 1924 viewsChief

Offered what opportunity?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Rangel to be offered Swansea opportunity ? on 14:12 - Apr 7 with 1910 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Rumour?

Inside knowledge?

Made up nonsense?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:13 - Apr 7 with 1902 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve edited the post.
Still sorting out the news story for cooper.
Apologies. My fault etc.

Rangel to be offered Swansea opportunity ? on 14:14 - Apr 7 with 1898 viewsChief

Rangel to be offered Swansea opportunity ? on 14:09 - Apr 7 by Chief

Offered what opportunity?

I see the thread titles been changed now.

So this is actually just a hypothetical is it?

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:16 - Apr 7 with 1887 viewsKeithHaynes

The amount of people who would like to see him as manager is astonishing is my point.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:21 - Apr 7 with 1867 viewsChief

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:13 - Apr 7 by KeithHaynes

I’ve edited the post.
Still sorting out the news story for cooper.
Apologies. My fault etc.

Ooofff what's the news?

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:24 - Apr 7 with 1860 viewsKeithHaynes

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:21 - Apr 7 by Chief

Ooofff what's the news?

Swansea City succession planning post Steve Cooper is already underway 15th Jun 2021 18:05
If you look at the history of Julian Winter in his football executive roles you will see one phrase ‘succession planning’ The need for a football club to be resourceful in how they manage personnel within the dominant roles of the business, and when to start that procedure. 2

Fairly obvious but not to all.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:24 - Apr 7 with 1854 viewsChief

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:24 - Apr 7 by KeithHaynes

Swansea City succession planning post Steve Cooper is already underway 15th Jun 2021 18:05
If you look at the history of Julian Winter in his football executive roles you will see one phrase ‘succession planning’ The need for a football club to be resourceful in how they manage personnel within the dominant roles of the business, and when to start that procedure. 2

Fairly obvious but not to all.

I see.

Login to get fewer ads

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:26 - Apr 7 with 1846 viewsKeithHaynes

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:24 - Apr 7 by Chief

I see.

I hope so 😉

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:28 - Apr 7 with 1844 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I think that people see him as another Martinez who changed our style to what became known as “Swansalona” and kick started our rise to seven seasons in the Premier League. He’s Spanish too which adds to the imagery of Rangel being the second coming. It’s fanciful and a massive leap but our supporters see the current team and its complete lack of identity in terms of the way we play and yearn for the pass and move of yesteryear.

Does he have any coaching qualifications?

He lives over the road from me so I’ll ask him next time I see him. (Which isn’t often).

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:54 - Apr 7 with 1818 viewsKeithHaynes

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:28 - Apr 7 by Joe_bradshaw

I think that people see him as another Martinez who changed our style to what became known as “Swansalona” and kick started our rise to seven seasons in the Premier League. He’s Spanish too which adds to the imagery of Rangel being the second coming. It’s fanciful and a massive leap but our supporters see the current team and its complete lack of identity in terms of the way we play and yearn for the pass and move of yesteryear.

He lives over the road from me so I’ll ask him next time I see him. (Which isn’t often).

Careful he doesn’t kick you in the head, scream in your face and kiss his qpr badge.

Mind you, that’s a qualification to scare the living daylights out of this current lot.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 15:35 - Apr 7 with 1783 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:54 - Apr 7 by KeithHaynes

Careful he doesn’t kick you in the head, scream in your face and kiss his qpr badge.

Mind you, that’s a qualification to scare the living daylights out of this current lot.

I think it is a perfectly reasoalbe plan to go back to the teaching and coaching techniques of Martinez, Brendan and Laudrup.

A fully qualified trio of Routledge, Rangel and Asley Williams ably assisted by coaching guru Graeme Jones for two seasons would be just the ticket. Keep on Margetson if possible.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 16:16 - Apr 7 with 1749 viewsKilkennyjack

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 15:35 - Apr 7 by ReslovenSwan1

I think it is a perfectly reasoalbe plan to go back to the teaching and coaching techniques of Martinez, Brendan and Laudrup.

A fully qualified trio of Routledge, Rangel and Asley Williams ably assisted by coaching guru Graeme Jones for two seasons would be just the ticket. Keep on Margetson if possible.

First time ever, but i agree with you.

Sounds very positive when you put it like that.

Beware of the Risen People

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 16:27 - Apr 7 with 1743 viewsThornburyswan

Not for me.
Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:03 - Apr 7 with 1712 viewsangryjack

If Jenkins was still here I could see it.but not with these yanks...
Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:05 - Apr 7 with 1709 viewsjasper_T

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:28 - Apr 7 by Joe_bradshaw

"I did my coaching badges nine years ago before I got into the Premier League with Swansea because I always wanted to be a coach."

“I’m not going to lie in saying that I’ve had some managers and coaches that I’ve not enjoyed working with in the past back with Swansea in my last few years, and that made me change a bit and ask myself whether I really want to be a coach. Can I be that sort of person that makes sure players are happy?"

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/exclusive-angel-rangel-reveals-his-future-plan
Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:24 - Apr 7 with 1678 viewsjack247

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 14:16 - Apr 7 by KeithHaynes

The amount of people who would like to see him as manager is astonishing is my point.

Agree. It’s pure sentimentality.

People seem to think he’ll manage like Martinez because he played under him
Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:44 - Apr 7 with 1667 viewsGeoffThom

There's some numbers on here bet you all said that about martinez, got to start somewhere i remember listening to martinez as capt and thinking he comes across well same vibe with rangel
One thing I trust is the guy knows more about the game than we do and I'm sure the teams he 0layed in all trained a certain way which we as supporters enjoyed
So whats so funny about him being on board as coach / manager
Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:44 - Apr 7 with 1665 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:24 - Apr 7 by jack247

Agree. It’s pure sentimentality.

People seem to think he’ll manage like Martinez because he played under him

Its a question of intellect and passion. Rangel will be respected and have his own ideas on the game. Britton moved into management but did not seem to like it and bowed out.

Rangel trained under Martinez Laudrup Rodgers and must have learned a lot. He will also have disliked working under other managers at Swansea. perhaps a season at a team like Wrexham or Chester would show the cut of his jib.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 18:02 - Apr 7 with 1654 viewspencoedjack

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 15:35 - Apr 7 by ReslovenSwan1

That doesn’t sound cheap
Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 18:06 - Apr 7 with 1651 viewsjack247

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:44 - Apr 7 by ReslovenSwan1

Its a question of intellect and passion. Rangel will be respected and have his own ideas on the game. Britton moved into management but did not seem to like it and bowed out.

Rangel trained under Martinez Laudrup Rodgers and must have learned a lot. He will also have disliked working under other managers at Swansea. perhaps a season at a team like Wrexham or Chester would show the cut of his jib.

So did Garry Monk.
Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 18:54 - Apr 7 with 1602 viewsKeithHaynes

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 17:44 - Apr 7 by GeoffThom

There's some numbers on here bet you all said that about martinez, got to start somewhere i remember listening to martinez as capt and thinking he comes across well same vibe with rangel
One thing I trust is the guy knows more about the game than we do and I'm sure the teams he 0layed in all trained a certain way which we as supporters enjoyed
So whats so funny about him being on board as coach / manager

I’ll agree with you, I remember talking to Phil.S we both had a load of bucks on Gary Megson getting the job, when he rang me and said it was Martinez I was lost for words. Gutted. The usual positivity gradually came back, and of course can you imagine if we did go with Megson ?

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 19:06 - Apr 7 with 1579 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 18:54 - Apr 7 by KeithHaynes

I’ll agree with you, I remember talking to Phil.S we both had a load of bucks on Gary Megson getting the job, when he rang me and said it was Martinez I was lost for words. Gutted. The usual positivity gradually came back, and of course can you imagine if we did go with Megson ?

Yeah. My reaction was - cheap option, no experience, WTF!

Even I’m wrong sometimes...

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 19:48 - Apr 7 with 1538 viewsReslovenSwan1

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 18:06 - Apr 7 by jack247

So did Garry Monk.

The key word I mentioned in my post was intellect.

What managers do you think Rangel not enjoy playing under Jack247? I suspect it was those that did not match the work of Martinez Brendan and Laudrup at a guess.

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 20:01 - Apr 7 with 1526 viewsjasper_T

Rangel to be next swans manager ? on 19:48 - Apr 7 by ReslovenSwan1

The key word I mentioned in my post was intellect.

What managers do you think Rangel not enjoy playing under Jack247? I suspect it was those that did not match the work of Martinez Brendan and Laudrup at a guess.

Just the ones that didn't pick him, probably.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024