Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plaid 10:32 - Apr 8 with 2574 viewsCountyJim

Will take us to Eurovision

Jesus if that's their plans for us
Plaid on 10:43 - Apr 8 with 1502 viewsonehunglow

How about this Jim

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Plaid on 14:39 - Apr 8 with 1450 viewsCatullus

What will the song be....

Sung in Welsh obviously.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Plaid on 19:09 - Apr 8 with 1419 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Plaid on 14:39 - Apr 8 by Catullus

What will the song be....

Sung in Welsh obviously.

Not sure anyone will vote for any song in the Welsh language.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Plaid on 19:24 - Apr 8 with 1414 viewspencoedjack

Adam Price’s interview with the Welsh political journalist (Felicity?) on the BBC was embarrassing.

She had him in knots.
Plaid on 19:26 - Apr 8 with 1413 viewsCountyJim

Plaid on 19:24 - Apr 8 by pencoedjack

Adam Price’s interview with the Welsh political journalist (Felicity?) on the BBC was embarrassing.

She had him in knots.

I bet hes a big fan of Eurovision
Plaid on 19:42 - Apr 8 with 1409 viewsCatullus

Plaid on 19:24 - Apr 8 by pencoedjack

She had him in knots.

Yeah it was. I watched it and it led to apost on here. He is promising things he cannot deliver. That's not just figurative either, he's talking about stuff that has to be approved by Westminster.

I saw the PC election broadcast today. He's promising lots of spending, jobs for every 16-24 year old AND a £200 cut to all council tax bills. Wales cannot borrow money yet so where is all the extra coming from? Is Westminster going to suddently say to a Welsh government that wants independence, here you go, have all the money you need, have all the powers you need? The answer is no.
I seriously gave some thought to voting Plaid, the outcome has been that I realised just what a bunch of hopeess jokers they are.
If you're not voting Labour there are only two choices, the abolish lot or the tories. Bloody hell we're screwed.
That RT Davies reminds me of Mr Tumble,

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/family-kids-news/mif15-guide-ta

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Plaid on 20:08 - Apr 8 with 1374 viewsFlashberryjack

Plaid on 19:42 - Apr 8 by Catullus

Yeah it was. I watched it and it led to apost on here. He is promising things he cannot deliver. That's not just figurative either, he's talking about stuff that has to be approved by Westminster.

I saw the PC election broadcast today. He's promising lots of spending, jobs for every 16-24 year old AND a £200 cut to all council tax bills. Wales cannot borrow money yet so where is all the extra coming from? Is Westminster going to suddently say to a Welsh government that wants independence, here you go, have all the money you need, have all the powers you need? The answer is no.
I seriously gave some thought to voting Plaid, the outcome has been that I realised just what a bunch of hopeess jokers they are.
If you're not voting Labour there are only two choices, the abolish lot or the tories. Bloody hell we're screwed.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/family-kids-news/mif15-guide-ta

He's going to to have a "Celebrity eyebrow shave off" to raise the extra funds.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Plaid on 20:11 - Apr 8 with 1372 viewsCatullus

Plaid on 20:08 - Apr 8 by Flashberryjack

He's going to to have a "Celebrity eyebrow shave off" to raise the extra funds.

We can't wait that long mun. How long will it take for him to work his way up to z lister never mind fully fledged celebrity?

Login to get fewer ads

Plaid on 07:00 - Apr 9 with 1324 viewsbuilthjack

As RT Davies own brother said, "He has never done a proper days work in his life".
A sponger of the highest order.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Plaid on 09:53 - Apr 9 with 1284 viewscontroversial_jack

Bonnie Tyler again, anyone?
Plaid on 09:54 - Apr 9 with 1304 viewsraynor94

I'd vote for Captain Beeney before Plaid!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Plaid on 10:08 - Apr 9 with 1301 viewsonehunglow

I missed it Cat.
Is it on catchup

That said ,Plaid voters need to catch up on the last 500 years

Plaid on 13:13 - Apr 9 with 1268 viewsCatullus

Plaid on 07:00 - Apr 9 by builthjack

As RT Davies own brother said, "He has never done a proper days work in his life".

He couldn't have been Mr Tumble then because he put plenty of effort in. Whichever way we turn in Wales all we have to vote for is clowns.

Whoever we vote for the Senedd wins. And then we get this,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/welsh-democracy-under-threat-need-20

The Senedds mouthpiece putting out more propaganda. Increasing the number of politicians doesn't give us more democracy. Democracy means the people get more choices, but not more losers to vote for. More deomcracy means governments actully doing what the majority want. If we had more "demos" based decisions that would be better. We probably wouldn't have seen the voting age lowered, we would maybe have better infrastructure and services across the whole of Wales...Uk wide we probably wouldn't have HS2 going ahead and we may even have scrapped nuclear weapons. Who knows.

Plaid on 13:26 - Apr 9 with 1258 viewsBoundy

Plaid on 13:13 - Apr 9 by Catullus

He couldn't have been Mr Tumble then because he put plenty of effort in. Whichever way we turn in Wales all we have to vote for is clowns.

Whoever we vote for the Senedd wins. And then we get this,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/welsh-democracy-under-threat-need-20

The Senedds mouthpiece putting out more propaganda. Increasing the number of politicians doesn't give us more democracy. Democracy means the people get more choices, but not more losers to vote for. More deomcracy means governments actully doing what the majority want. If we had more "demos" based decisions that would be better. We probably wouldn't have seen the voting age lowered, we would maybe have better infrastructure and services across the whole of Wales...Uk wide we probably wouldn't have HS2 going ahead and we may even have scrapped nuclear weapons. Who knows.

More non jobs for the boys and girls , how many tiers of government do we really need, we've become a nation drowning in democracy and some want to return back to the EU, honestly mind boggling

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Plaid on 13:49 - Apr 9 with 1244 viewsFlashberryjack

Plaid on 07:00 - Apr 9 by builthjack

Unlike Drakeford, he's been shovelling sh*t for years.

Hello

Plaid on 14:19 - Apr 9 with 1224 viewsCatullus

Plaid on 13:26 - Apr 9 by Boundy

More non jobs for the boys and girls , how many tiers of government do we really need, we've become a nation drowning in democracy and some want to return back to the EU, honestly mind boggling

Drowning in democracy is dead right, we need fewer governments,fewer councils, fewer politicians and more money being spent on what we do need, the NHS, schools, policing.

It's not rocket science and obviously no politician will vote to cut their own job so what do we do. The first thing is to stop the growth of government and politicians, small government, I remember someone saying that once but since then all we've seen is government growth AND pay rises well above inflation too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.ushistory.org/paine/commonsense/sense2.htm

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.

Thomas Paine.

Our governments went past intolerable a while back.

Plaid on 15:16 - Apr 9 with 1197 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see Drakeford has announced he is not going to use the senedd power to vary income tax. This was a mainstay of labour's 2016 Welsh assembly manifesto to raise extra tax to spend on projects to improve infrastructure , health services, social care and investing in Wales. Sadly he failed to use the powers given to the assembly/senedd. Another Labour failure.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Plaid on 18:04 - Apr 9 with 1150 viewsCatullus

Plaid on 15:16 - Apr 9 by felixstowe_jack

I see Drakeford has announced he is not going to use the senedd power to vary income tax. This was a mainstay of labour's 2016 Welsh assembly manifesto to raise extra tax to spend on projects to improve infrastructure , health services, social care and investing in Wales. Sadly he failed to use the powers given to the assembly/senedd. Another Labour failure.

Promising to raise taxes is a vote loser. Imagine the backlash if he raised taxes and spent more on Cardiff?

Besides, if he got more money and was still useless, how could he blame Westminster?

Plaid on 21:04 - Apr 9 with 1111 viewspencoedjack

Plaid on 18:04 - Apr 9 by Catullus

Promising to raise taxes is a vote loser. Imagine the backlash if he raised taxes and spent more on Cardiff?

Besides, if he got more money and was still useless, how could he blame Westminster?

If he raises taxes for high earners the majority would move across the border, work more from home & spend their money in England.

On the occasions they need to drive to Wales along the clogged up M4 they’d probably realise they are better off moving their business across the bridge.

Drakeford has no idea how to attract decent business to Wales.
Plaid on 21:41 - Apr 9 with 1098 viewsFlashberryjack

Plaid on 21:04 - Apr 9 by pencoedjack

If he raises taxes for high earners the majority would move across the border, work more from home & spend their money in England.

On the occasions they need to drive to Wales along the clogged up M4 they’d probably realise they are better off moving their business across the bridge.

Drakeford has no idea how to attract decent business to Wales.

A lot of companies will already have realised their best prospects are on the English side of the bridge.

I know of two small businesses moving over the bridge, the hold ups on the M4 are crippling them, and especially now they know the M4 improvements will never happen whilst pastor Drakeford is in power.

The guy is a dinosaur dragging Wales back into the sixties.

Hello

Plaid on 21:56 - Apr 9 with 1085 viewsbuilthjack

Mid Wales seems to attract plenty of English businesses. Slow roads, yet they still come.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Plaid on 22:09 - Apr 9 with 1079 viewsCatullus

Plaid on 21:56 - Apr 9 by builthjack

Mid Wales seems to attract plenty of English businesses. Slow roads, yet they still come.

It's not as far over the border to Built as it is from the bridges to West Wales. Maybe it depends on the kind of business?

Anyway, businesses do complain about the M4 delays. Not just the Brynglas tunnels but the 2 lane section as well which all adds to the journey time. Just getting through the elevated section at Port Talbot can take an hour at busy times.

Plaid on 10:33 - Apr 10 with 1008 viewsonehunglow

Eastwards into mid Wales isnt as bad though,Ken.

Plaid on 15:40 - Apr 10 with 959 viewsFlashberryjack

They may be slow roads, but not as slow as the M4 at certain time of the day.

Hello

Plaid on 18:12 - Apr 10 with 928 viewsbuilthjack

I travelled from Llanwrtyd to Llandeilo this morning. Plaid placards everywhere.
Proper Welsh area full of Welsh speakers.
Good on em.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024