Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) 13:28 - Apr 9 with 1953 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 13:35 - Apr 11 with 528 viewsbuilthjack

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 13:03 - Apr 11 by NotLoyal

I think when she goes it will be seven days of nothing much.
I recall when Diane died ( not in crossroads) our game was called off.

Benny was upset.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 17:19 - Apr 11 with 490 viewsTenbySwan

144 page special in the Daily Fail Saturday!
Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 18:01 - Apr 11 with 464 viewsonehunglow

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 13:03 - Apr 11 by NotLoyal

Double that when Liz goes.

You might not be arsed .many are

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 00:57 - Apr 12 with 442 viewstheloneranger

We beat Torquay 2-0 down the Vetch the night before.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 17:16 - Apr 12 with 364 viewsChief

Half 12 ko Saturday

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 07:23 - Apr 15 with 273 viewstrampie

Will they have both a minutes silence for Prince Phillip and also take the knee for racism before the matches.....

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Prince Philip - Does that mean the football is off ? (n/t) on 17:53 - Apr 15 with 222 viewsjasper_T

It's nice that they're letting his long-term mistress attend the funeral and not acting like the queen was his one and only as the papers have been bleating on about.

Nothing wrong with an early kickoff these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024