Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can the swans make it five matches without a goal ? 08:00 - Apr 10 with 370 viewsSwansIndependent

Can the swans make it five matches without a goal ? 10th Apr 2021 08:00
An early kick off again in front of the SKY camera at the new den awaits Steve Cooper and his Swansea City side which hasn’t seen them score a goal since god invented grass. It’s a worrying time for Cooper whose popularity has fallen not only over these four games, but in the past two months of very sad, mouse running on a wheel, dour football. 0

Click here for the pre match news. 🔼

Twitter –>

This post has been edited by an administrator
Can the swans make it five matches without a goal ? on 09:45 - Apr 10 with 326 viewsFireboy2

To answer the question, of course we can, I truly hope that we can score or even get an attempt on target but I think we are in such a deep rut of poor form that its going to be hard.
Can the swans make it five matches without a goal ? on 10:14 - Apr 10 with 292 viewsKeithHaynes

Can the swans make it five matches without a goal ? on 09:45 - Apr 10 by Fireboy2

To answer the question, of course we can, I truly hope that we can score or even get an attempt on target but I think we are in such a deep rut of poor form that its going to be hard.

I’m glad the irony isn’t lost on you 😉

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Can the swans make it five matches without a goal ? on 10:25 - Apr 10 with 284 viewsonehunglow

Go for it Steve.

Salida

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Can the swans make it five matches without a goal ? on 11:01 - Apr 10 with 270 viewsAndyCole

A good read and another cleverly crafted piece which continues to raise the bar for some posters.

More importantly a prescient reminder to our players reading this in their London hotel, to now raise the bar a notch or ten.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Can the swans make it five matches without a goal ? on 15:07 - Apr 10 with 224 viewsKeithHaynes

Can the swans make it five matches without a goal ? on 11:01 - Apr 10 by AndyCole

A good read and another cleverly crafted piece which continues to raise the bar for some posters.

More importantly a prescient reminder to our players reading this in their London hotel, to now raise the bar a notch or ten.

Cheers mate, tongue in cheek headline but happy now we have won that game. 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024