Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales U16 prospects 19:24 - Apr 10 with 769 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales U16 had agood win at St Georges Park earlir in the week v England. The team has had a series of good results over the last few years with Swansea players now in the u18 well to the fore.

Watts, Lloyd and Debrovski feature in the latest win. Easy to read too much into these friendlies of course but never the less there are indications the Swansea u17 age group is strong. One of those games that had 11 subs at half time.

Poor coverage from FAW and Dragonsoccer.

https://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2021/04/09/world/under-16-friendlies/england-u1

Wise sage since Toshack era

Wales U16 prospects on 21:24 - Apr 10 with 707 viewsjasper_T

You get into tricky areas when putting the personal info of u16s up online, which is why you don't tend to see much in-depth coverage of those age groups.

Dan Watts and Seb Dabrowski are both in the u15s year group this season, still very young. Ben Lloyd will be starting his scholarship in the summer (with us, hopefully), as will Joel Cotterill.

[Post edited 10 Apr 2021 21:27]
Wales U16 prospects on 12:13 - Apr 11 with 564 viewsjasper_T

Not quite on-topic but I'm not starting a new thread for it:

Cian Williams is on trial with Tranmere. Came down to us from Wrexham (where he plaed a few first team games) last season to join the scholars and was with Wales u18s in the last camp. Looks like we're not offering him a pro deal.
Wales U16 prospects on 14:11 - Apr 11 with 537 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales U16 prospects on 12:13 - Apr 11 by jasper_T

Not quite on-topic but I'm not starting a new thread for it:

Cian Williams is on trial with Tranmere. Came down to us from Wrexham (where he plaed a few first team games) last season to join the scholars and was with Wales u18s in the last camp. Looks like we're not offering him a pro deal.

Its a tough business. You have to trust the club. They know what they are doing. I was reassured by mMark Allen's recent interview that good players will continue to come through. Hopefully many of them will be local.

The academy is a great asset for the city as well as the club.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024