Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Rhodes up to the end of last season 14:59 - Apr 13 with 584 viewsKeithHaynes

Journeyman striker.

Jordan Rhodes earns £35,000 per week, £1,820,000 per year playing for Sheff Wed as a striker. Jordan Rhodes has earned a total of £14,560,000 over his career to date. Jordan Rhodes is 29 years old and was born in Scotland. His current contract expires June 30, 2020.

Can you believe they were paying him 60k a week in the championship in 2017 ?
Frightening.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jordan Rhodes up to the end of last season on 16:01 - Apr 13 with 536 viewsReslovenSwan1

There is a whole host of overpaid underperforming no 9 available at he end of this season. Assomabanga, Deiddou, Rhodes, Ashley Fletcher, Waghorn. All of them have talent all grossly overpaid, but some ageing and have had disapointing seasons in general.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Jordan Rhodes up to the end of last season on 16:19 - Apr 13 with 514 viewsChief

Jordan Rhodes up to the end of last season on 16:01 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

There is a whole host of overpaid underperforming no 9 available at he end of this season. Assomabanga, Deiddou, Rhodes, Ashley Fletcher, Waghorn. All of them have talent all grossly overpaid, but some ageing and have had disapointing seasons in general.

And you want us to sign some of them.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Jordan Rhodes up to the end of last season on 16:21 - Apr 13 with 513 viewsmonmouth

Jordan Rhodes up to the end of last season on 16:01 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

This is what worries me when people go on about needing a 'number 9'. Most are pretty shite one way or another or out of out league. It's another Danny Graham we need, preferably a non party type one. Personally I'd rather see us gamble on Cullen and Whittaker and get someone capable of coaching an attack.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jordan Rhodes up to the end of last season on 18:05 - Apr 13 with 443 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jordan Rhodes up to the end of last season on 16:19 - Apr 13 by Chief

And you want us to sign some of them.

I do not want the SCST to sign any of them. Presuambly you have been promoting the interests of the SCST in your posts. "Us" must obviously mean them , not the club.

Jordan Rhodes up to the end of last season on 18:21 - Apr 13 with 434 viewsReslovenSwan1

Jordan Rhodes up to the end of last season on 16:21 - Apr 13 by monmouth

This is what worries me when people go on about needing a 'number 9'. Most are pretty shite one way or another or out of out league. It's another Danny Graham we need, preferably a non party type one. Personally I'd rather see us gamble on Cullen and Whittaker and get someone capable of coaching an attack.

I still see parallels with 2010. Swansea could not find a number 9 and got Craig Beeattie Shefki Kuqi and an ageng Lee Trundle.

I expect Cooper likes mobility and did not give Goykeres time as he was not particularly mobile. Brendan eased out Kuqi and Beattie and got his man Graham who he had worked with at Watford where he played alongside Deeney.

Jordan Rhodes up to the end of last season on 19:44 - Apr 13 with 374 viewsDr_Winston

Jordan Rhodes up to the end of last season on 16:21 - Apr 13 by monmouth

Yep.

We have to do things by being smarter than the others. That's exactly what we did from 2004-2014, and there's no reason why we can't do the same thing again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jordan Rhodes up to the end of last season on 20:09 - Apr 13 with 339 viewsChief

Jordan Rhodes up to the end of last season on 18:05 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

I do not want the SCST to sign any of them. Presuambly you have been promoting the interests of the SCST in your posts. "Us" must obviously mean them , not the club.

He typed DURING a Swansea City match on an unrelated thread

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024