Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Prague racist gets a ten game ban 21:10 - Apr 14 with 1386 viewsKeithHaynes

For the Rangers incident.
Any thoughts ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Prague racist gets a ten game ban on 18:56 - Apr 16 with 306 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Prague racist gets a ten game ban on 18:15 - Apr 16 by onehunglow

And what if it does.
Are you making out you are of a more pure bloodline .
Seems you are and it’s pitiful.
Too many mongrel Welsh. .? Those tainted by English scum ,non welsh speakers not as good as you then.

Slavs hate backs . Full stop.

It s hard for one white person to racially abuse another at first sight

I am of a racial group that is known as Celtic. I am not ashamed of this. I make no claims to be superior or inferior than any body else. I just want to live my life and follow football without being insulted on the basis of my ethnicity and culture.

No talk of pure bloodline. It is only you that uses such ridiculous language. As I poiinted out the Irish are more likely to have genes linked to Celtic peoples than Welsh. This is due to the industriailisation of South Wales. The language is my link to my ancestry.

Giving my credentials to being a Celt was not a brag just a statement. I raised the DNA as an argument to prove Celts are a RACE therefore specific insults thrown by others (in this case uniquelty the English) is racist.

Slav hates blacks? No only certain ones do. These are the same minority group of people that use race to to put down other peoples. Slavs do it and English do it. Same methods different targets. Monkeys sheep no difference.

Dress, facial hair, head dressing allows indentifcation of certain white skinned race and religous groups .

Welsh is a Celtic race. Insulting Welsh is racist. Its all Welsh teams Cardiff, Swansea Newport and Wrexham all insulted with the same ethnic slur.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Prague racist gets a ten game ban on 00:22 - Apr 17 with 250 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Arsenal and Lacazette in particular seemed to be making a point to the Prague team.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Prague racist gets a ten game ban on 10:07 - Apr 17 with 196 viewsonehunglow

The Prague racist gets a ten game ban on 18:56 - Apr 16 by ReslovenSwan1

I am of a racial group that is known as Celtic. I am not ashamed of this. I make no claims to be superior or inferior than any body else. I just want to live my life and follow football without being insulted on the basis of my ethnicity and culture.

No talk of pure bloodline. It is only you that uses such ridiculous language. As I poiinted out the Irish are more likely to have genes linked to Celtic peoples than Welsh. This is due to the industriailisation of South Wales. The language is my link to my ancestry.

Giving my credentials to being a Celt was not a brag just a statement. I raised the DNA as an argument to prove Celts are a RACE therefore specific insults thrown by others (in this case uniquelty the English) is racist.

Slav hates blacks? No only certain ones do. These are the same minority group of people that use race to to put down other peoples. Slavs do it and English do it. Same methods different targets. Monkeys sheep no difference.

Dress, facial hair, head dressing allows indentifcation of certain white skinned race and religous groups .

Welsh is a Celtic race. Insulting Welsh is racist. Its all Welsh teams Cardiff, Swansea Newport and Wrexham all insulted with the same ethnic slur.

So being born in Swansea of Welsh parents makes me racially Celtic and different to my wife.
That makes a mixed marriage then. A mixture of races.My kids,it follows are mixed race.

I tell you what.Repeat that on any street away from that narrow minded valley of yours and you'll be ridiculed as a nutter.

Your post,with all due respect,is the most insane I have read on this site and the other in 12 years.

If I had a God ,I d pray for you.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Prague racist gets a ten game ban on 10:46 - Apr 17 with 186 viewsGwyn737

The Prague racist gets a ten game ban on 10:07 - Apr 17 by onehunglow

So being born in Swansea of Welsh parents makes me racially Celtic and different to my wife.
That makes a mixed marriage then. A mixture of races.My kids,it follows are mixed race.

I tell you what.Repeat that on any street away from that narrow minded valley of yours and you'll be ridiculed as a nutter.

Your post,with all due respect,is the most insane I have read on this site and the other in 12 years.

I’m must be in a mixed marriage too.

I’ll have to tell my boy he’s mixed race - I wonder if it’ll effect who he support in the Euros
The Prague racist gets a ten game ban on 11:52 - Apr 17 with 160 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Prague racist gets a ten game ban on 10:07 - Apr 17 by onehunglow

Yes you are different to your wife. She knew that anyway. By the law of averages you will have a higher proportion of the R1b gene than her. All people are mixed race. That talk ended with WW2.

Russians are Slavs. If you had a Russian wife you would have some Slavic gene pattern. Personally I do not use terms like mixed race. It is subtle.

The differences in Welsh and English people I suggest are gradational. In general Welsh people have a higher R1B gene than English people although English people have it in smaller propotions as well. Many English people are 15-20% Celtic for example.

I am no obsessed about DNA studies I just used it to argue Celts of Wales are a 'race'. You can read it up. An Englishman calling out Welsh people prone to bestiality is therefore racist. Racism has legal implications. It should be tested out in court.

You will for example accept Irish people and Scottish people have a greater preponderance of the red hair gene. Its a fact. Calzaghe, Macarenelli, Cordina, Webb are a very small group of Welsh Italian boxers. When those genes go to work watch out.

Thank you for your compliments. People with insight have been called 'nutters' for centuaries. Welsh have been called bestial for centuraies thats why it is meekly laughed off. Now is the time for "zero tolerance" aparently.

The Prague racist gets a ten game ban on 11:53 - Apr 17 with 159 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Prague racist gets a ten game ban on 10:46 - Apr 17 by Gwyn737

I’m must be in a mixed marriage too.

I’ll have to tell my boy he’s mixed race - I wonder if it’ll effect who he support in the Euros

Surely you must know every one is mixed race. Its obvious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024