Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More Tory sleaze 17:30 - Apr 16 with 3073 viewsNortbankboy

First dodgy dave,now Matt hancock!
I know it's Labour's fault!
More Tory sleaze on 18:01 - Apr 16 with 2430 viewsraynor94

Ah change the record.

Eric Illsley
Elliott Morley
Jim Devine
Dennis Mcshane.

All Labour MP;s jailed for fiddling expenses.

What's your opinion on that?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

More Tory sleaze on 18:18 - Apr 16 with 2413 viewsonehunglow

More Tory sleaze on 18:01 - Apr 16 by raynor94

Ah change the record.

Eric Illsley
Elliott Morley
Jim Devine
Dennis Mcshane.

More class hate.

One day I’m gonna append all the filth Labour and Liberal politicians

Frankly,it’s hard to get over farkwit fatigue reading your dross

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

More Tory sleaze on 18:43 - Apr 16 with 2413 viewsGwyn737

Ah change the record.

Eric Illsley
Elliott Morley
Jim Devine
Dennis Mcshane.

It was shocking and good job they were caught.

However, we can’t give current misdemeanours a pass just because someone (whether in another party or not) did it before.

In the case of Matt Hancock, we’re talking about the current Health Secretary profiteering during a pandemic. Should he get away with it due to previous Labour skullduggery?
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 18:49]
More Tory sleaze on 18:52 - Apr 16 with 2397 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's see..

Topwood Ltd were granted approval status to supply for NHS Trusts in 2019.

Matt Hancock acquired 15% of the company in March 2021, which he declared.

This company was already approved to supply NHS Trusts long before he purchased a stake in the company.

Thankfully the majority of UK voters possess basic critical thinking skills and can see right through these deliberately misleading accusations designed to manipulate the gullible and the unintelligent.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

More Tory sleaze on 18:56 - Apr 16 with 2390 viewsfelixstowe_jack

More Tory sleaze on 18:43 - Apr 16 by Gwyn737

However, we can’t give current misdemeanours a pass just because someone (whether in another party or not) did it before.

In the case of Matt Hancock, we’re talking about the current Health Secretary profiteering during a pandemic. Should he get away with it due to previous Labour skullduggery?

He has declared his interest nothing to see here. Why does Starmer actually come up with some good labour policies.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

More Tory sleaze on 18:58 - Apr 16 with 2391 viewsGwyn737

More Tory sleaze on 18:56 - Apr 16 by felixstowe_jack

He has declared his interest nothing to see here. Why does Starmer actually come up with some good labour policies.

Are you happy with contract procurement during the pandemic?
More Tory sleaze on 19:00 - Apr 16 with 2388 viewsswan65split

More Tory sleaze on 18:52 - Apr 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's see..

Topwood Ltd were granted approval status to supply for NHS Trusts in 2019.

Matt Hancock acquired 15% of the company in March 2021, which he declared.

This company was already approved to supply NHS Trusts long before he purchased a stake in the company.

Thankfully the majority of UK voters possess basic critical thinking skills and can see right through these deliberately misleading accusations designed to manipulate the gullible and the unintelligent.

Seems he was gifted!!! the shares by his sister, whose company it is, and his mother also has shares in the thing.

Copying and deleting data ? wonder where the data is going.
More Tory sleaze on 19:00 - Apr 16 with 2386 viewsraynor94

More Tory sleaze on 18:43 - Apr 16 by Gwyn737

Of course he shouldn't, if he's found guilty of anything, he deserves what he gets.

But Northbank thinks it's only Tories who get up to dodgy dealings

Login to get fewer ads

More Tory sleaze on 19:06 - Apr 16 with 2383 viewsswan65split

Worth a read

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/16/tory-government-infected-with-w
More Tory sleaze on 19:46 - Apr 16 with 2362 viewsNortbankboy

More Tory sleaze on 19:06 - Apr 16 by swan65split

Worth a read

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/16/tory-government-infected-with-w

I'm on about the party who in power no one else.
The right wingers on here always try to turn around to labour.
We are talking about the party who is in power now.
More Tory sleaze on 20:03 - Apr 16 with 2350 viewsraynor94

More Tory sleaze on 19:46 - Apr 16 by Nortbankboy

Ah right your being selective.

More Tory sleaze on 20:08 - Apr 16 with 2345 viewsGwyn737

More Tory sleaze on 20:03 - Apr 16 by raynor94

Ah right your being selective.

I’d say we should always focus more on whichever party is in power. It’s them who hold the public purse strings at the time.
More Tory sleaze on 20:43 - Apr 16 with 2333 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ah change the record.

Eric Illsley
Elliott Morley
Jim Devine
Dennis Mcshane.

Expenses is one thing - having shares in a company that directly profits (massively) from a contract awarded by the government you’re part of is out and out corruption. If you’re comparing that to fiddling expenses then you’re a bit mad.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

More Tory sleaze on 21:03 - Apr 16 with 2324 viewsGwyn737

If anyone needs to keep up with our current cabinet:

- PM: gave his lover £126,000 of public funds + £700k loan
- Chancellor: lobbied treasury for ex-PM
- Health Sec: 15% stake in a firm won NHS contract + awarded a PPE contract to his pubs landlord
- Home Sec: Nigerian gas lobbying + approved Tory donor housing bill
- Trade Sec: friend awarded PPE contract to offshore accountancy

FWIW I’ve voted Labour once in my lifetime (2001)
More Tory sleaze on 21:10 - Apr 16 with 2316 viewsBrynmill_Jack

More Tory sleaze on 21:03 - Apr 16 by Gwyn737

If anyone needs to keep up with our current cabinet:

- PM: gave his lover £126,000 of public funds + £700k loan
- Chancellor: lobbied treasury for ex-PM
- Health Sec: 15% stake in a firm won NHS contract + awarded a PPE contract to his pubs landlord
- Home Sec: Nigerian gas lobbying + approved Tory donor housing bill
- Trade Sec: friend awarded PPE contract to offshore accountancy

FWIW I’ve voted Labour once in my lifetime (2001)

Rayns is symptomatic of the voting demographic that allows these thieves in. He’s a steelworker who despises the Labour Party and and Tory apologist. Labour did this, Labour did that....... all while the conservatives are doing the other

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

More Tory sleaze on 21:28 - Apr 16 with 2305 viewsCatullus

More Tory sleaze on 19:46 - Apr 16 by Nortbankboy

The left says this, the right says that...it's all BS. All politicians are at it, they're all lining their own pockets.

Cameron got a big payday off Greensill, which collapsed and left him with nothing but he's still rich. Blair made millions after his time and look what he did. We can all name politicians from left AND right who've been caught doing dodgy dealings.

Hancock, from what I've seen his big mistake was not declaring his sister ran the company but the contract it got that's caused this fuss was from the Welsh NHS, maybe Welsh Labour would like to comment?

As for profiteering, wasn't this just a standard deal, no inflated prices?

Westminster stinks, it's full of self serving greed and corruption. Left AND right. All this self righteous loathing of the other side is pointless because your own side is just as bad.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

More Tory sleaze on 21:44 - Apr 16 with 2297 viewsGwyn737

More Tory sleaze on 21:28 - Apr 16 by Catullus

The left says this, the right says that...it's all BS. All politicians are at it, they're all lining their own pockets.

Cameron got a big payday off Greensill, which collapsed and left him with nothing but he's still rich. Blair made millions after his time and look what he did. We can all name politicians from left AND right who've been caught doing dodgy dealings.

Hancock, from what I've seen his big mistake was not declaring his sister ran the company but the contract it got that's caused this fuss was from the Welsh NHS, maybe Welsh Labour would like to comment?

As for profiteering, wasn't this just a standard deal, no inflated prices?

Westminster stinks, it's full of self serving greed and corruption. Left AND right. All this self righteous loathing of the other side is pointless because your own side is just as bad.

Agree with you Catt.

Trouble is, I think if your so blinded by one side you’re prepared to give the other a pass then you’re part of the problem.

Call each issue out as it comes. At the moment it’s our cabinet members front and centre.
More Tory sleaze on 21:54 - Apr 16 with 2287 viewsCatullus

More Tory sleaze on 21:44 - Apr 16 by Gwyn737

Agree with you Catt.

Trouble is, I think if your so blinded by one side you’re prepared to give the other a pass then you’re part of the problem.

Call each issue out as it comes. At the moment it’s our cabinet members front and centre.

Did you see my post about the Green party? It's things like this thta have led us where we are.

When political parties are saying vote for us to stop the tories it just deals in hate and loathing. It's not holding politicians in any party to account, just teaching people to become more polarised, even when they are wrong.

It's the brexit stupidity all over again.

We ended up with Bojo because Labour were so rubbish. Bojo was the better choice, to my mind the opposition should be trying to be better than the tories not standing still and hurling insults and accusations. Try being better instead of just dragging the opposition down, it's how we have the politians we do, because we deserve them for our sheer stupidity. We have sunk to the lowest common denominator. It's not about who is better just who we can convince people is worse.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

More Tory sleaze on 22:04 - Apr 16 with 2281 viewsraynor94

More Tory sleaze on 21:10 - Apr 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Rayns is symptomatic of the voting demographic that allows these thieves in. He’s a steelworker who despises the Labour Party and and Tory apologist. Labour did this, Labour did that....... all while the conservatives are doing the other

I'm a retired Steelworker, and a lifetime member of the GMB.

Voted Labour all my life, until the party was hijacked by Momentum, and let Corbyn in.

Tory or Labour they have all had their snouts in the trough.

Have never voted Conservative in my life, in a real quandary in the upcoming election, as the Assembly is just a gravy train for second rate politicians

More Tory sleaze on 22:05 - Apr 16 with 2278 viewsGwyn737

More Tory sleaze on 21:54 - Apr 16 by Catullus

Did you see my post about the Green party? It's things like this thta have led us where we are.

When political parties are saying vote for us to stop the tories it just deals in hate and loathing. It's not holding politicians in any party to account, just teaching people to become more polarised, even when they are wrong.

We ended up with Bojo because Labour were so rubbish. Bojo was the better choice, to my mind the opposition should be trying to be better than the tories not standing still and hurling insults and accusations. Try being better instead of just dragging the opposition down, it's how we have the politians we do, because we deserve them for our sheer stupidity. We have sunk to the lowest common denominator. It's not about who is better just who we can convince people is worse.

Rubbish innit?

Parties don’t platform on what they’ll improve, they focus on how awful the alternative is.
More Tory sleaze on 22:12 - Apr 16 with 2273 viewsCatullus

More Tory sleaze on 21:10 - Apr 16 by Brynmill_Jack

You call anyone who dares suggest Labour do things wrong a tory. You';ve called me a tory more than once.

Someone on here even said my criticism of something tory was just a cover story to hide my being a tory.

It's barmy. I've criticised the Swans more than once recently so I must be a Cardiff fan!

We have the politicians we deserve and until we start judging the party by how good they are and telling them to improve, nothing will get better.

More Tory sleaze on 22:18 - Apr 16 with 2267 viewstrampie

More Tory sleaze on 22:04 - Apr 16 by raynor94

I'm a retired Steelworker, and a lifetime member of the GMB.

Voted Labour all my life, until the party was hijacked by Momentum, and let Corbyn in.

Tory or Labour they have all had their snouts in the trough.

Have never voted Conservative in my life, in a real quandary in the upcoming election, as the Assembly is just a gravy train for second rate politicians

Labour supposed to be left wing party, momentum are left wing, you must have been voting Blair and Brown who were as right wing as your average Tory, so that equates to you being a Tory in all but name, look at that Cat bloke that posts on here exactly the same as you criticise Labour and praise the Tories at every turn.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

More Tory sleaze on 22:29 - Apr 16 with 2256 viewstrampie

More Tory sleaze on 21:54 - Apr 16 by Catullus

Where have you been for the last few decades ?, what are the smaller parties like Plaid and the Greens supposed to do ???
For decades those two parties would put forward detailed arguments for what they believed and the Labour party and the Conservative party would just look to undermine them by having digs at them which is what you are now accusing the Greens of doing the other way around after suffering those tactics for decades, Labour and the Conservatives have been doing that for decades, what are the Greens supposed to do ?, they have got nowhere trying to fight the good fight and putting the merits of their case forward so they may as well join Labour and the Conservatives and do the same tactics they do and diss the opposition, if you can't beat them join them.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

More Tory sleaze on 22:37 - Apr 16 with 2238 viewsCatullus

More Tory sleaze on 22:29 - Apr 16 by trampie

Where have you been for the last few decades ?, what are the smaller parties like Plaid and the Greens supposed to do ???
For decades those two parties would put forward detailed arguments for what they believed and the Labour party and the Conservative party would just look to undermine them by having digs at them which is what you are now accusing the Greens of doing the other way around after suffering those tactics for decades, Labour and the Conservatives have been doing that for decades, what are the Greens supposed to do ?, they have got nowhere trying to fight the good fight and putting the merits of their case forward so they may as well join Labour and the Conservatives and do the same tactics they do and diss the opposition, if you can't beat them join them.

I engaged with Plaid which convinced me not to vote for them. I posted the emails on here.

I posted about the Green party leaflet and the reasons why it was bad.

More Tory sleaze on 22:43 - Apr 16 with 2234 viewsCatullus

More Tory sleaze on 22:18 - Apr 16 by trampie

Labour supposed to be left wing party, momentum are left wing, you must have been voting Blair and Brown who were as right wing as your average Tory, so that equates to you being a Tory in all but name, look at that Cat bloke that posts on here exactly the same as you criticise Labour and praise the Tories at every turn.

Praise the tories at every turn, that's just another lie. I couldn't begin to estimate the number of times I've been critical of the tories and I have also said I'd hoped Starmer could sort Labour out because he is a leader I could vote for.

I've called Bojo a liar loads of times, I've criticised Grayling, Gove, Hancock...well most of them at some point.

Your tunnel vision stops you seeing that though. But because I dare criticse the others, including your Plaid lot, you brand me a tory. It totally lacks in imagination which is starnge for such a promoter of fairy stories.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024