Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hancock 23:13 - Apr 16 with 1337 viewsbuilthjack

His Sister has just been awarded a ยฃ300,000 NHS contract.
Luckily for Matthew, he owns 15% of the company.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hancock on 23:14 - Apr 16 with 1017 viewsKeithHaynes

It all smells a bit mate, but you can guarantee they have all the answers.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Hancock on 00:28 - Apr 17 with 973 viewsJack123

I think that's just the tip of the iceberg!

He was caught out a beauty today, walking along Downing Street mask on for the cameras, and as soon as he entered number ten, he couldn't wait to get it off!! And some people still believe them.

libera nos a malo

Hancock on 07:59 - Apr 17 with 913 viewsNortbankboy

Hancock on 00:28 - Apr 17 by Jack123

I think that's just the tip of the iceberg!

He was caught out a beauty today, walking along Downing Street mask on for the cameras, and as soon as he entered number ten, he couldn't wait to get it off!! And some people still believe them.

And he has cheek to wear that NH S badge then offers them 1% pay rise
Hancock on 10:40 - Apr 17 with 876 viewscontroversial_jack

It would probably be illegal, pecuniary interests etc. It would have to be proven of course and if the police and CPS had the bottle to investigate.
Hancock on 10:48 - Apr 17 with 870 viewsCatullus

Which contract is this? Not the Welsh NHS one that's already been talked about?

Hancock declared his interest in this company so according to the rules he's done nothing wrong however, if the stench of corruption is to be avoided then Bojo should sack Hancock or at least move him from health.

I wonder, if we knew how many politicians had financial interests in businesses directly linked to their department/job, would we be surprised? The information is there if somebody looked. The stench of self interest and corruption is everywhere in politics. The only people who can change that are the ones busy trying to hide their greed.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hancock on 11:32 - Apr 17 with 852 viewsmax936

Hancock on 10:48 - Apr 17 by Catullus

Which contract is this? Not the Welsh NHS one that's already been talked about?

Hancock declared his interest in this company so according to the rules he's done nothing wrong however, if the stench of corruption is to be avoided then Bojo should sack Hancock or at least move him from health.

I wonder, if we knew how many politicians had financial interests in businesses directly linked to their department/job, would we be surprised? The information is there if somebody looked. The stench of self interest and corruption is everywhere in politics. The only people who can change that are the ones busy trying to hide their greed.

I've given up on all this, very very few so called "Politician" get involved for the love of politics' or to do the right, the attitude is all about what they can get out of it and most think they are a law unto themselves, imo, THAT'S ALL POLITICAINS FROM "ANY PARTY".

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Hancock on 17:34 - Apr 17 with 815 viewsCatullus

Hancock on 11:32 - Apr 17 by max936

I've given up on all this, very very few so called "Politician" get involved for the love of politics' or to do the right, the attitude is all about what they can get out of it and most think they are a law unto themselves, imo, THAT'S ALL POLITICAINS FROM "ANY PARTY".

I've been saying that for ages. Funny thing, the tory supporters on here don't argue thepoint but the labour heads often accuse me of being tory.

Maybe there are some honest politicians, somewhere. Actually I think Drakeford is honest, I just think he's useless also. The probable next Labour leader in Wales, Gething, I put him in with RT Davies and Price as being slimy and untrustworthy.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Hancock on 17:52 - Apr 17 with 805 viewslondonlisa2001

Hancock, like him or loathe him, has no position in the NHS in Wales who awarded the contract, which is devolved and under the control of a Labour administration.
Login to get fewer ads

Hancock on 23:03 - Apr 17 with 752 viewsJack123

Hancock on 17:52 - Apr 17 by londonlisa2001

Hancock, like him or loathe him, has no position in the NHS in Wales who awarded the contract, which is devolved and under the control of a Labour administration.

He's a treacherous scumbag, who is in a certain persons pocket, you only have to look at the the way the slime looked around to make sure the door was closing before the fraud took off his mask..

Says it all about him, a sneaky shit, but not clever enough.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 23:04]

libera nos a malo

Hancock on 23:09 - Apr 17 with 741 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hancock on 23:03 - Apr 17 by Jack123

He's a treacherous scumbag, who is in a certain persons pocket, you only have to look at the the way the slime looked around to make sure the door was closing before the fraud took off his mask..

Says it all about him, a sneaky shit, but not clever enough.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 23:04]

You must ask why Vaughan Guessing who runs the NHS IN Wales awarded the contract to a sister of a Conservative PM?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Hancock on 23:16 - Apr 17 with 735 viewsJack123

Hancock on 23:09 - Apr 17 by felixstowe_jack

You must ask why Vaughan Guessing who runs the NHS IN Wales awarded the contract to a sister of a Conservative PM?

No, that would be secondary, The questions of money would come later, the first question would be, why the hell do you mandate masks in schools and supermarkets.

libera nos a malo

Hancock on 23:32 - Apr 17 with 717 viewsSlugster664

Hancock on 07:59 - Apr 17 by Nortbankboy

And he has cheek to wear that NH S badge then offers them 1% pay rise

Thing is Dave, the rest of the public sector are on a pay freeze...they should count themselves lucky. Also, they have had stacks of overtime the past 12 months, the Welsh NHS nurses are being given a bonus too...along with the care workers in private nursing homes!

STID

Hancock on 23:52 - Apr 17 with 708 viewsFireboy2

Hancock on 23:32 - Apr 17 by Slugster664

Thing is Dave, the rest of the public sector are on a pay freeze...they should count themselves lucky. Also, they have had stacks of overtime the past 12 months, the Welsh NHS nurses are being given a bonus too...along with the care workers in private nursing homes!

Now you are taking the p!ss.
Hancock on 07:26 - Apr 18 with 649 viewsangryjack

My sister a nurse up Morristown she not mentioned any bonus or overtime... And the money ain't great
Hancock on 07:51 - Apr 18 with 643 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hancock on 23:52 - Apr 17 by Fireboy2

Now you are taking the p!ss.

Or telling the truth. My sister works as a nurse she has had so much overtime she cannot spend the money quick enough.

Hancock on 08:07 - Apr 18 with 636 viewsFireboy2

Hancock on 07:51 - Apr 18 by felixstowe_jack

Or telling the truth. My sister works as a nurse she has had so much overtime she cannot spend the money quick enough.

So you are saying them working overtime when they and other care staff have put themselves in danger because of the pandemic means they don't deserve a pay rise?

And btw when she has worked overtime it means that she has worked above her normal working hours therefore she deserves the extra money not for just working the extra hours but for putting herself in danger for even longer.
Hancock on 08:29 - Apr 18 with 618 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hancock on 08:07 - Apr 18 by Fireboy2

So you are saying them working overtime when they and other care staff have put themselves in danger because of the pandemic means they don't deserve a pay rise?

And btw when she has worked overtime it means that she has worked above her normal working hours therefore she deserves the extra money not for just working the extra hours but for putting herself in danger for even longer.

I suppose we could cut furlough payments by 5% to fund an extra increase for NHS staff over and above the 1% rise they are getting while all other public sectors workers are getting no rises, many in the private are loosing their jobs or working less hours . Just depends who is going to pay for it.

Hancock on 08:41 - Apr 18 with 610 viewsFireboy2

Hancock on 08:29 - Apr 18 by felixstowe_jack

I suppose we could cut furlough payments by 5% to fund an extra increase for NHS staff over and above the 1% rise they are getting while all other public sectors workers are getting no rises, many in the private are loosing their jobs or working less hours . Just depends who is going to pay for it.

There is money there FJ, the trouble is this government does not want to give it to the NHS workers which is scandalous as they put themselves in danger for almost a year.

The furlough scheme is a great idea, it has helped so many people who really needed it but it also has been abused by others, I think you are right, it should be cut as most sectors it has been helping have been back up and running for a while.
Hancock on 09:31 - Apr 18 with 599 viewsCatullus

Really? If she has that much overtime it's because so many staff are off sick because of covid. It's not like the NHS has much choice.

We've all seen the stories of understaffed ICU's, of nurses who are supposed to be one to a bed having to cover 3 beds.

I didn't think SBHB were so free with overtime though, they prefer to give time back in lieu. Obviously during the pandemic that approach became untenable.

Hancock on 10:18 - Apr 18 with 581 viewsmajorraglan

Hancock on 08:29 - Apr 18 by felixstowe_jack

A 1% pay increase across the entire NHS is the equivalent to ยฃ500m which is chicken feed in the grand scheme of things, NHS staff could get a 3% pay rise which would costs ยฃ1.5b which would be pretty decent these days, you mention furlough which has cost ยฃ100bn. NHS staff definitely deserve a decent pay rise.
Hancock on 10:35 - Apr 18 with 570 viewsmajorraglan

I know quite a few people working in the NHS and there has been overtime, but itโ€™s been account of Covid.
Staff numbers have been depleted on account of staff catching Covid, others having to self isolate as colleagues have caught covid, thereโ€™s been an increase in patients requiring hospitalisation and an increase in those who require more intensive care. Staff have been stretched and some seriously impacted by whatโ€™s happened.

The Health Boards are paying out OT because itโ€™s the only way they can maintain services and itโ€™s all accounted for and justified to the Government who are paying the bills. The people I know donโ€™t want the OT, theyโ€™ve seen people dying in sizeable numbers and want to be out of the place.
Hancock on 10:52 - Apr 18 with 558 viewsCatullus

Hancock on 10:18 - Apr 18 by majorraglan

A 1% pay increase across the entire NHS is the equivalent to ยฃ500m which is chicken feed in the grand scheme of things, NHS staff could get a 3% pay rise which would costs ยฃ1.5b which would be pretty decent these days, you mention furlough which has cost ยฃ100bn. NHS staff definitely deserve a decent pay rise.

Has furlough cost that much in Wales? I guess the difference is furlough is hopefully a one off thing whereas a pay rise is permannent going forward.

1.5 billion may not sound like much but the Senedd has finite funds so to give a 3% pay rise would take them over their budget with their only means of raising more money being to raise income tax in Wales. That means then, any pay rise sees their tax go up too, reducing their take home pay, it's a double edged sword.

My wife is NHS, if she got 3% and we both had to pay extra tax we might hardly be any better off, it might not be worth the effort.

If they didn't raise tax, where does the money come from, the schools budget? Teachers will be after a pay rise too.

It's a nice thought to give the public sector the pay rise they deserve but finding the money is not so easy.

Hancock on 12:02 - Apr 18 with 540 viewscontroversial_jack

Overtime is not a bonus, they have to work for that extremely hard and in hazardous conditions too. Hardly a nurse, careworker or doctor has not contracted this virus at some time

Nurses are not on brilliant money, so even with lot's of overtime they won't be rolling in it.Something tells me you are telling stretchers here.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 12:04]
Hancock on 13:02 - Apr 18 with 513 viewsGwyn737

Hancock on 10:52 - Apr 18 by Catullus

Has furlough cost that much in Wales? I guess the difference is furlough is hopefully a one off thing whereas a pay rise is permannent going forward.

1.5 billion may not sound like much but the Senedd has finite funds so to give a 3% pay rise would take them over their budget with their only means of raising more money being to raise income tax in Wales. That means then, any pay rise sees their tax go up too, reducing their take home pay, it's a double edged sword.

My wife is NHS, if she got 3% and we both had to pay extra tax we might hardly be any better off, it might not be worth the effort.

If they didn't raise tax, where does the money come from, the schools budget? Teachers will be after a pay rise too.

It's a nice thought to give the public sector the pay rise they deserve but finding the money is not so easy.

Iโ€™d argue that in these unique times nurses should be singled out for reward due to the fact theyโ€™re so poorly paid.

A quick search (and it was quick so hopefully itโ€™s accurate) shows the difference in first year pay post training:

Nurses - ยฃ18,005
Teachers - ยฃ25,714 (this includes an 5.5% pre-planned increase at bottom of the scale in 2020)
Police - ยฃ28,527
Fire Service - ยฃ31,767

As an aside, nursing is the only profession listed that falls way short of the required earnings for immigration post Brexit. It may be that when free movement ending kicks in, they government may have to push pay up to fill posts. It could be useful to push pay up quickly to stop current staff leaving. 2 birds with one stone and all that.
Hancock on 13:12 - Apr 18 with 506 viewsFireboy2

Hancock on 13:02 - Apr 18 by Gwyn737

Iโ€™d argue that in these unique times nurses should be singled out for reward due to the fact theyโ€™re so poorly paid.

A quick search (and it was quick so hopefully itโ€™s accurate) shows the difference in first year pay post training:

Nurses - ยฃ18,005
Teachers - ยฃ25,714 (this includes an 5.5% pre-planned increase at bottom of the scale in 2020)
Police - ยฃ28,527
Fire Service - ยฃ31,767

As an aside, nursing is the only profession listed that falls way short of the required earnings for immigration post Brexit. It may be that when free movement ending kicks in, they government may have to push pay up to fill posts. It could be useful to push pay up quickly to stop current staff leaving. 2 birds with one stone and all that.

Great post gwyn but to clarify before the naysayers jump in, a firefighter start on 24k, 31k is pay for a fully qualified firefighter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024