Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 12:13 - Apr 17 with 1103 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m keeping my fingers crossed this can still go ahead without any last minute issues.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 11:56 - Apr 18 with 677 viewsbritferry

and not many English

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 12:07 - Apr 18 with 674 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The big question is whether fans will be allowed.

Personally I wouldn’t go to South Africa for the foreseeable future.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 12:10 - Apr 18 with 672 viewsKeithHaynes

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 12:07 - Apr 18 by Joe_bradshaw

The big question is whether fans will be allowed.

Personally I wouldn’t go to South Africa for the foreseeable future.

It’s amazing what money does to sway opinions. 😉

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 13:49 - Apr 18 with 641 viewsonehunglow

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 12:10 - Apr 18 by KeithHaynes

It’s amazing what money does to sway opinions. 😉

Whatever ,it is going to be truly bizarre.

I can't wait myself.

A time when the four nations of our proud country can unite.

Imagine that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 13:59 - Apr 18 with 640 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 13:49 - Apr 18 by onehunglow

Whatever ,it is going to be truly bizarre.

I can't wait myself.

A time when the four nations of our proud country can unite.

Imagine that

Imagine how good a UK football team would be. England's world class players supplemented by one or two solid players from Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Giggs would have likely won a World Cup.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 14:10 - Apr 18 with 632 viewsWhiterockin

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 13:59 - Apr 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Imagine how good a UK football team would be. England's world class players supplemented by one or two solid players from Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Giggs probably wouldn't have turned up.
British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 14:18 - Apr 18 with 608 viewsonehunglow

Good post.

All we have is basically brave failure,the Irish spirit and the Scots the tartan hordes whilst looking to see England lose /fail/screw up. It's not much choice really.

A British team would have won 2 world cups at least.

We have to keep the LOW though and be part of the English league system

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 14:23 - Apr 18 with 607 viewsbuilthjack

Yes, the English fail time and time again, despite being bigged up as world beaters.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 14:24 - Apr 18 with 600 viewsonehunglow

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 14:23 - Apr 18 by builthjack

Yes, the English fail time and time again, despite being bigged up as world beaters.

Hang on.This a rugby thread innit.
Still,good to bash the Saes innit Ken.

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 15:06 - Apr 18 with 585 viewsKeithHaynes

I would have gone this year had it not been for the plague.

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 15:24 - Apr 18 with 573 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 14:10 - Apr 18 by Whiterockin

Giggs probably wouldn't have turned up.

I'm sure he would have turned up if he knew he was playing next to the likes of Wayne Rooney instead of Jermaine Easter.

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 15:48 - Apr 18 with 565 viewsWhiterockin

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 15:24 - Apr 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm sure he would have turned up if he knew he was playing next to the likes of Wayne Rooney instead of Jermaine Easter.

So you agree that Giggs has no national pride.
British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:01 - Apr 18 with 531 viewsonehunglow

He would have turned up if he had the guts to stand up to arch bully and shytehouse in chief,Fergie.

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:06 - Apr 18 with 530 viewsWhiterockin

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:01 - Apr 18 by onehunglow

He would have turned up if he had the guts to stand up to arch bully and shytehouse in chief,Fergie.

Exactly. How many internationals did Beckham miss.
British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:07 - Apr 18 with 526 viewsCatullus

I used to love watching the Lions, I prefer the Ryder cup these days.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:19 - Apr 18 with 516 viewsbuilthjack

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 14:24 - Apr 18 by onehunglow

Hang on.This a rugby thread innit.
Still,good to bash the Saes innit Ken.

Hang on. Dwight mentioned football and you answered him.
I am right in saying the English press say that England are going to win every tournament they enter. Laughable.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 16:23]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:20 - Apr 18 with 513 viewsbuilthjack

Rooney likes Grannies, not Sister in Law's.

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:28 - Apr 18 with 501 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:19 - Apr 18 by builthjack

Hang on. Dwight mentioned football and you answered him.
I am right in saying the English press say that England are going to win every tournament they enter. Laughable.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 16:23]

I can't recall seeing a national English newspaper saying England are going to win an international tournament in the past decade, likely longer.

That's a myth repeated by envious football fans of lesser countries / principalities as they have no other way of scoring "points" against fans of the English national team. Even during Euro 2016 that woeful English side beat Wales

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:33 - Apr 18 with 492 viewsbuilthjack

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:28 - Apr 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I can't recall seeing a national English newspaper saying England are going to win an international tournament in the past decade, likely longer.

That's a myth repeated by envious football fans of lesser countries / principalities as they have no other way of scoring "points" against fans of the English national team. Even during Euro 2016 that woeful English side beat Wales

You may not have read it. Hmmmm. Selective memory perhaps. It was on the back few pages of every newspaper just before each tournament. It will happen again just before the Euros.

Euro 2016.
Belgium.
Russia.
Iceland.
Take your pick.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 16:36]

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:40 - Apr 18 with 477 viewsCatullus

You're not being entirely honest there

It's been the subject of jokes and mickey taking for years, the media hypes up England who then fail miserably!

It' coming home,it's coming home, footballs coming home...well the ENglish team is, early again!

Wales is 3.1 million people but England 56 million, our team should hardly have a hope, it's a bigger gap than the Swans playing Man Utd. Never mind David v Goliath it's mire Like Tom Thumb v Goliath.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:42 - Apr 18 with 476 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Back on topic, with South Africa on the red list what chance supporters being allowed/ wanting to travel in a couple of months time?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:58 - Apr 18 with 465 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:40 - Apr 18 by Catullus

You're not being entirely honest there

It's been the subject of jokes and mickey taking for years, the media hypes up England who then fail miserably!

It' coming home,it's coming home, footballs coming home...well the ENglish team is, early again!

Wales is 3.1 million people but England 56 million, our team should hardly have a hope, it's a bigger gap than the Swans playing Man Utd. Never mind David v Goliath it's mire Like Tom Thumb v Goliath.

You can't defend Wales using the argument that it is "3.1 million people but England 56 million" when the Welsh national football team is littered with English players. Wales are not restricted to the 3.1 million people who reside here.

Let's look at Wales' most recent match...

Mepham (London), J. Lawrence (Oxfordshire), Morrell (Ipswich), Ampadu (Exeter) and James (Hull) were all born in England. That's five of the starting eleven. Include Williams (Kent) and Moore (Torquay) and that's seven of the thirteen players who played who were born in England.

It's quite frankly laughable when anybody defends Wales on the basis that it is "3 million vs 56 million" as that's quite clearly not applicable when over half of those who played in Wales' most recent game aren't from that mythical "3.1 million".

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 18:43 - Apr 18 with 418 viewsonehunglow

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:33 - Apr 18 by builthjack

You may not have read it. Hmmmm. Selective memory perhaps. It was on the back few pages of every newspaper just before each tournament. It will happen again just before the Euros.

Euro 2016.
Belgium.
Russia.
Iceland.
Take your pick.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 16:36]

Ken.You ve been blown away here son.

You have huge chips on shoulders

Time to get free. I can help.

English fans ritually ridicule English chances They are not all scousers y know,not all scum. Mostly decent people.
The Press simply sell papers

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 19:53 - Apr 18 with 409 viewsKeithHaynes

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:42 - Apr 18 by Joe_bradshaw

Back on topic, with South Africa on the red list what chance supporters being allowed/ wanting to travel in a couple of months time?

That’s the key issue mate, for me, I wouldn’t go now even if I could. Just hope I’m about for the next one in Australia where I think the lions will be having a test against Argentina as well.

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 20:29 - Apr 18 with 387 viewsbuilthjack

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 18:43 - Apr 18 by onehunglow

Ken.You ve been blown away here son.

You have huge chips on shoulders

Time to get free. I can help.

English fans ritually ridicule English chances They are not all scousers y know,not all scum. Mostly decent people.
The Press simply sell papers

Blown away? Can you read?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024