Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 12:13 - Apr 17 with 1102 viewsKeithHaynes

I’m keeping my fingers crossed this can still go ahead without any last minute issues.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 20:34 - Apr 18 with 347 viewsFireboy2

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 15:24 - Apr 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm sure he would have turned up if he knew he was playing next to the likes of Wayne Rooney instead of Jermaine Easter.

He wouldn't as fergie would have ordered him not to go ala wales.
British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 20:37 - Apr 18 with 345 viewsFireboy2

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:19 - Apr 18 by builthjack

Hang on. Dwight mentioned football and you answered him.
I am right in saying the English press say that England are going to win every tournament they enter. Laughable.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2021 16:23]

Every two years K and its funny as fvck watching them all go mad with delight the mad with rage when they eventually get dumped out, oh yes and the violence in the streets after their dumping out.
British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 20:41 - Apr 18 with 345 viewsFireboy2

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:28 - Apr 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I can't recall seeing a national English newspaper saying England are going to win an international tournament in the past decade, likely longer.

That's a myth repeated by envious football fans of lesser countries / principalities as they have no other way of scoring "points" against fans of the English national team. Even during Euro 2016 that woeful English side beat Wales

You are blinkered andy oops sorry dwight, I have lived oop north for over 30 years and I can 100 % assure you that they get built up by the media then the fans follow then when they fail the media take no prisoners and the fans take it out on each other, really funny to watch.
British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 22:54 - Apr 18 with 304 viewsbuilthjack

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 20:41 - Apr 18 by Fireboy2

You are blinkered andy oops sorry dwight, I have lived oop north for over 30 years and I can 100 % assure you that they get built up by the media then the fans follow then when they fail the media take no prisoners and the fans take it out on each other, really funny to watch.

He wouldnt see that in Neath,

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 22:58 - Apr 18 with 295 viewsmajorraglan

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 16:58 - Apr 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You can't defend Wales using the argument that it is "3.1 million people but England 56 million" when the Welsh national football team is littered with English players. Wales are not restricted to the 3.1 million people who reside here.

Let's look at Wales' most recent match...

Mepham (London), J. Lawrence (Oxfordshire), Morrell (Ipswich), Ampadu (Exeter) and James (Hull) were all born in England. That's five of the starting eleven. Include Williams (Kent) and Moore (Torquay) and that's seven of the thirteen players who played who were born in England.

It's quite frankly laughable when anybody defends Wales on the basis that it is "3 million vs 56 million" as that's quite clearly not applicable when over half of those who played in Wales' most recent game aren't from that mythical "3.1 million".

The eligibility rules are the eligibility rules end of. The grand parents rules is used by other countries too, what we don’t have unlike a large number of countries is the residency rule which some countries have ( just like the rugby ones) which is something Spain used to get Diego Costa to play for them after he’d appeared for Brazil in a couple of friendly matches.
British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 23:05 - Apr 18 with 285 viewsKeithHaynes

Full 2021 tour schedule

- Saturday 3 July: British & Irish Lions v DHL Stormers — Cape Town Stadium, Cape Town

- Wednesday 7 July: British & Irish Lions v South Africa ‘Invitational’ — Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium, Port Elizabeth

- Saturday 10 July: British & Irish Lions v Cell C Sharks — Jonsson Kings Park, Durban

- Wednesday 13 July: British & Irish Lions v South Africa ‘A’ Team — Mbombela Stadium, Nelspruit

- Saturday 17 July: British & Irish Lions v Vodacom Bulls — Loftus Versfeld, Pretoria

- Saturday 24 July (first Test): Springboks v British & Irish Lions — FNB Stadium, Johannesburg

- Saturday 31 July (second Test): Springboks v British & Irish Lions — Cape Town Stadium, Cape Town

- Saturday 7 August (third Test): Springboks v British & Irish Lions — Emirates Airline Park, Johannesburg

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

British and Irish Lions Tour 2021 on 04:18 - Apr 19 with 247 viewsRonaldStump

I was going to this one aswell until the 1 percenters chucked a spanner in the works.
Talking of Lions tours, Football is my game but Lions tours (i've done 3) are up there with the best of any sporting occasions. Turning cities red on the other side of the world is an experience I would recommend to anyone. Both tours i've been on have been a mixture of football and rugby fans with atmospheres up there with the biggest games i've been to in football. It just won't be the same this time.

(He She Him)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024