Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Thread for the Pessimists. 12:11 - Apr 18 with 1538 viewslifelong

If we lose all of our remaking games, Brentford and Bournemouth win one of theirs, Barnsley win two of theirs and Reading win three and draw one of theirs, we will fail to make the play offs.

Fill your boots.
A Thread for the Pessimists. on 22:11 - Apr 20 with 309 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A Thread for the Pessimists. on 21:06 - Apr 18 by jack247

Of course. Fans love the club. Players and managers, for the most part, see them as employees.

It wasn’t him turning us down that was off, he’d just been at Liverpool to be fair. It was him rather remain without a club than come back, try to save us, but risk a relegation on his CV, then conveniently change his mind the minute we didn’t get relegated.

Brendan is nothing if not an opportunist.

I was just wondering if I could add my pessimism to lifey’s thread

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

A Thread for the Pessimists. on 22:26 - Apr 20 with 293 viewslifelong

A Thread for the Pessimists. on 22:11 - Apr 20 by Brynmill_Jack

Brendan is nothing if not an opportunist.

I was just wondering if I could add my pessimism to lifey’s thread

A sad evening for me Bryn, we seem to have gone backwards over the recent past, we were given a football lesson by QPR at home ffs.
I remain positive for the play offs but it will be difficult.
A Thread for the Pessimists. on 22:30 - Apr 20 with 288 viewsmax936

A Thread for the Pessimists. on 22:26 - Apr 20 by lifelong

A sad evening for me Bryn, we seem to have gone backwards over the recent past, we were given a football lesson by QPR at home ffs.
I remain positive for the play offs but it will be difficult.

There's nothing in us Rog, players are like strangers to each other, player goes off with the ball with no support, other players are walking about, no sense of awareness, no eagerness to get on the ball or up with play and the ball inevitably ends up getting played backwards.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

A Thread for the Pessimists. on 22:33 - Apr 20 with 285 viewsbuilthjack

A Thread for the Pessimists. on 22:30 - Apr 20 by max936

There's nothing in us Rog, players are like strangers to each other, player goes off with the ball with no support, other players are walking about, no sense of awareness, no eagerness to get on the ball or up with play and the ball inevitably ends up getting played backwards.

No passion. No pride.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

A Thread for the Pessimists. on 22:38 - Apr 20 with 275 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A Thread for the Pessimists. on 22:33 - Apr 20 by builthjack

No passion. No pride.

And even worse - no desire

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

A Thread for the Pessimists. on 22:38 - Apr 20 with 275 viewsmax936

A Thread for the Pessimists. on 22:33 - Apr 20 by builthjack

No passion. No pride.

Exactly, players need to take responsibility when on the pitch, I can't see any leaders on there, offering any direction, Cooper is ultimately responsible for all of that, they seem to take to the field with no plan on how to play the game, life is easy for the opposition, Wycombe ripped us apart Saturday and we go out on the field a few days later, with the same obscurity, bizarre.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

A Thread for the Pessimists. on 22:40 - Apr 20 with 274 viewsmonmouth

A Thread for the Pessimists. on 22:30 - Apr 20 by max936

When Cullen won the ball on the wing , no one, NO ONE, moved to help him. That’s not a team, that’s a shambles. Then the number of times Guehi (our most effective runner with the ball, amazingly) was in space and the ball went back to Woodenman or was hanged hopelessly to QPR was ridiculous. It’s brainwashing. Cooperball in all its glory. But those overpaid clowns shouldn’t be let off the hook. Professionals take responsibility and execute their requirements by adapting and showing their skills. The whole thing is rotten, and that rot starts at the head. Get him out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024