Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : THE HORRIBLE TRUTH 14:23 - Apr 18 with 12717 viewsNotLoyal

Its the win or the play offs for the swans. Win and they still have a chance of automatic promotion, albeit slim. Lose or draw and they enter a play off tournament as the least likely to go through ( Because the swans will get three points against Wayne Rooney’s Derby County )

Swansea City v QPR
Liberty Stadium
Tuesday April 20th
Kick off 7pm

Match Officials
JARRED GILLETT
Paul Hodskinson and Graham Kane
Fourth Official: John Brooks

The Matchday referee isn’t Gerard Houllier

Is it ont tut tele ?
Yes, it’s on SKY Sports red button & on Swans TV Live

Will the swans win this game ?
The easy answer is probably not, it’s more likely to be a draw. Or even a loss. However there would be no surprise in a 5-0 win or a 5-0 loss. Steve is going to start with a 6/3/1 with Conner Roberts up front and Ayew’s good leg at right back. Expect transformational football, misplaced passes, and generally a frustrating time all round as the minutes fly by. The non negotiables wont be negotiated and there will be times as the game proceeds that Coops will say “ I don’t like us” But by Wednesday they will be “Back on the grass” which is probably the reason why the swans looked smashed off their boxes on Saturday against Wycombe.

The non negotiable ‘ Let’s get back on the grass’ post match comment

Match day programme free
https://issuu.com/swanseacityafc/docs/swans-20-21-qpr-programme-digitial-v01

Swansea City v QPR :The game which will tell us everything about automatic promotion 20th Apr 2021 09:42
It’s down to the last four games, and tonight is the first of that run in. The swans have QPR and Derby at home and Reading and Watford away. They have to win them all, no more slacking, wandering around aimlessly or failing to execute basic passing moves. This is it, draw or lose and it’s over for the swans and any hope of automatic promotion. Win and it could leave a chink of light shining through a nearly closed curtain. 0

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Kyle Naughton, Ryan Bennett, Marc Guehi, Jake Bidwell; Jay Fulton, Korey Smith, Matt Grimes (captain); Connor Roberts, Wayne Routledge, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Manning, Conor Hourihane, Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen, Yan Dhanda, Joel Latibeaudiere, Ollie Cooper, Ben Cabango.

Queens Park Rangers: Joe Lumley, Rob Dickie, Yoann Barbet (captain), Lyndon Dykes, Ilias Chair, Dominic Ball, Stefan Johansen, George Thomas, Chris Willock, Osman Kakay, Niko Hamalainen.

Substitutes: Joe Walsh, Todd Kane, Macauley Bonne, Sam Field, Faysal Bettache, Albert Adomah, Stephen Duke-McKenna, Charlie Austin.

Swans lose at home again : The harsh truth for Steve Cooper 21st Apr 2021 00:33
Frustrated Swansea City fans watched a nonplussed and wretched performance by Steve Cooper’s swans at the Liberty on Tuesday. So much so, even the most ardent of Cooper admirers were beginning to think this was some sort of sick joke as his players started in a defensive formation against a QPR side who had no reason or need to win, lose or draw this game. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : THE HORRIBLE TRUTH on 14:08 - Apr 21 with 707 viewsonehunglow

You really have been schooled Rog.
Thought you were better .
Your boss is very clever and devious
Still, I’ve no time for this .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : THE HORRIBLE TRUTH on 14:19 - Apr 21 with 705 viewslifelong

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : THE HORRIBLE TRUTH on 14:08 - Apr 21 by onehunglow

You really have been schooled Rog.
Thought you were better .
Your boss is very clever and devious
Still, I’ve no time for this .

Wtf you on about now, I answered you with a reasonable response.

What boss are you on about? It’s common knowledge that you don’t go to games and just sit in your Ivory tower pouring poison on all things Swansea and Wales.
Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : THE HORRIBLE TRUTH on 14:19 - Apr 21 with 692 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v QPR : Matchday thread : THE HORRIBLE TRUTH on 14:19 - Apr 21 by lifelong

Wtf you on about now, I answered you with a reasonable response.

What boss are you on about? It’s common knowledge that you don’t go to games and just sit in your Ivory tower pouring poison on all things Swansea and Wales.

Poison .

Grow up man.

Love your dog

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024