Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tax rises 12:48 - Apr 20 with 3058 viewspencoedjack

Getting ready all you working people in Wales

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-56667000

Border town house prices will rocket when high earners start moving out of Wales & commuting in.

Are we really going to have 5 more years of these backward thinking tossers.
Tax rises on 09:59 - Apr 22 with 471 views9MilesHigh

Tax rises on 08:57 - Apr 22 by felixstowe_jack

I think you will find more people believe they are better off under the Conservatives than Labour. That is why Labour keeps failing to win elections . Sadly Wales has even more misguided Labour voters and their standard of living will be lower than most of the UK if they keep putting Labour in charge of the senedd.

Ah that's why they keep winning elections, I see.... nothing to do with getting ditty soundbites out to the thick as mince in the red tops then.
Tax rises on 12:02 - Apr 22 with 437 viewsCatullus

Tax rises on 09:59 - Apr 22 by 9MilesHigh

Ah that's why they keep winning elections, I see.... nothing to do with getting ditty soundbites out to the thick as mince in the red tops then.

Why are tory supporters usually quite well off then and it's the poor who vote Labour....something doesn't match up there.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tax rises on 13:11 - Apr 22 with 409 views9MilesHigh

Tax rises on 12:02 - Apr 22 by Catullus

Why are tory supporters usually quite well off then and it's the poor who vote Labour....something doesn't match up there.

That's a generalisation but some truth in it.

But let's face facts here, the UK votes in who the papers want in (Murdoch)

It really is as simple as that. If Starmer wasn't such a soulless wet blanket Murdoch may well have started to endorse him, wouldn't surprise me if they have comm's lines into each other.

A Labour government now and again is good for appearance but what is Labour these days? Starmer's Labour is nothing like Corbyn's. It's more like David Cameron's Tories or Tony Blair.

The dark forces have done an absolute hatchet job on this country. There's 4 or 5 on here who can only ever post about politics and Brexit now but I guarantee they wouldn't have made any political posts before 2016.

But now, it's their life, they have had their calling, The Pied Piper has blown his flute and these numpties are running away with him. Blind mice, no, rats.
Tax rises on 19:19 - Apr 22 with 365 viewsCatullus

Tax rises on 13:11 - Apr 22 by 9MilesHigh

That's a generalisation but some truth in it.

But let's face facts here, the UK votes in who the papers want in (Murdoch)

It really is as simple as that. If Starmer wasn't such a soulless wet blanket Murdoch may well have started to endorse him, wouldn't surprise me if they have comm's lines into each other.

A Labour government now and again is good for appearance but what is Labour these days? Starmer's Labour is nothing like Corbyn's. It's more like David Cameron's Tories or Tony Blair.

The dark forces have done an absolute hatchet job on this country. There's 4 or 5 on here who can only ever post about politics and Brexit now but I guarantee they wouldn't have made any political posts before 2016.

But now, it's their life, they have had their calling, The Pied Piper has blown his flute and these numpties are running away with him. Blind mice, no, rats.

Young people (it's a big generalisation I know) often don't care too much about politics. I didn't bother much before I was 30 though I always voted, I was a solid Labour voter until Blair.
I guess I fit your category mostly though I did start looking more into it when Blair was there, I don't remember posting much about politics until brexit.

Labours problem seems to be, to me, they either have a closet blue or someone so far left the majority will never vote for them, like Corbyn.

Who would you choose to lead Labour? Who do you think could beat the tories?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Tax rises on 19:41 - Apr 22 with 361 viewsmonmouth

Tax rises on 19:19 - Apr 22 by Catullus

Young people (it's a big generalisation I know) often don't care too much about politics. I didn't bother much before I was 30 though I always voted, I was a solid Labour voter until Blair.
I guess I fit your category mostly though I did start looking more into it when Blair was there, I don't remember posting much about politics until brexit.

Labours problem seems to be, to me, they either have a closet blue or someone so far left the majority will never vote for them, like Corbyn.

Who would you choose to lead Labour? Who do you think could beat the tories?

Ed Balls. If they’d done that after he did strictly it would have been a shoe in.

Or his missus, or Burnham, the angel of the north.

I thought Starmer a good move after the unelectable Corbyn, but he’s making a right horses arse of it....or rather did...he’s now boxed in, unable to do anything, by a vaccine “success” that has naff all to do with the government and everything to do with the NHS. But guess who grabs all the credit? The fat liar, fraud and crook Johnno. Humiliating him weekly at PMQs has zero traction, but to not even back an attempt to humiliate him properly. Johnson must be astonished he was presented with a brexit power chariot he doesn’t believe in or give a shit about by Cameron and May, and has only been ‘opposed’ (my arse) by Corbyn and Starmer. You’ve got to think that if there was a god they’d be laughing their tits off at the world as it is.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tax rises on 19:56 - Apr 22 with 354 viewsKilkennyjack

Tax rises on 19:41 - Apr 22 by monmouth

Ed Balls. If they’d done that after he did strictly it would have been a shoe in.

I thought Starmer a good move after the unelectable Corbyn, but he’s making a right horses arse of it....or rather did...he’s now boxed in, unable to do anything, by a vaccine “success” that has naff all to do with the government and everything to do with the NHS. But guess who grabs all the credit? The fat liar, fraud and crook Johnno. Humiliating him weekly at PMQs has zero traction, but to not even back an attempt to humiliate him properly. Johnson must be astonished he was presented with a brexit power chariot he doesn’t believe in or give a shit about by Cameron and May, and has only been ‘opposed’ (my arse) by Corbyn and Starmer. You’ve got to think that if there was a god they’d be laughing their tits off at the world as it is.

Starmer has been useless.

Should be calling Johnson out for his lies, the corruption of PE contracts, and the economic disaster of Brexit. Rinse and repeat.

Instead he abstains.

We all need him to do a far better job.

Beware of the Risen People

Tax rises on 20:04 - Apr 22 with 348 viewsCatullus

Tax rises on 19:41 - Apr 22 by monmouth

Yes, that's why my normal position is to say I distrust/dislike or even hate ALL politicians.

That's why it's so hard to find one worth voting for.

Ed Balls, I used to hate him too but I've seen him on a few tv shows and to be fair, he seems ok. I think he's better off out of politics to be honest.

I too wanted to give Starmer a chance but if he can't outflank Bojo then he's not up to the job.

Trampie called me a fence sitter bit the truth is, if none of the above" was a ballot choice, I'd put my cross there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024