Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal 19:17 - Apr 20 with 2008 viewsmax936

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56823501

Great news, Citeh or Liverpool next, I reckon.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 19:19]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 19:29 - Apr 20 with 1378 viewsThornburyswan

Citeh next - can the last one out switch off the lights.
Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 19:30 - Apr 20 with 1367 viewsNotLoyal

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 19:29 - Apr 20 by Thornburyswan

Citeh next - can the last one out switch off the lights.

You know when you are really drunk (not me for 8 years) and you have a blazing idea at 2 in the morning?
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 19:31]

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 19:31 - Apr 20 with 1355 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 19:35 - Apr 20 with 1350 viewsThornburyswan

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 19:30 - Apr 20 by NotLoyal

You know when you are really drunk (not me for 8 years) and you have a blazing idea at 2 in the morning?
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 19:31]

Yup & spend an hour googling it on your phone to get it sorted & come up with a name & everything!
Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 19:41 - Apr 20 with 1330 views34dfgdf54

United and Liverpool pushing this big time alongside Real Madrid.
Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 19:43 - Apr 20 with 1328 viewsCatullus

Now the first rat has jumped ship maybe more will follow. Lets hope this all collapses.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 19:58 - Apr 20 with 1301 viewsWingstandwood

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 19:43 - Apr 20 by Catullus

Now the first rat has jumped ship maybe more will follow. Lets hope this all collapses.

Look like it's falling to bits!

Argus!

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 19:58 - Apr 20 with 1295 viewsbuilthjack

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 19:41 - Apr 20 by 34dfgdf54

Let them go. Tell them when they come back they will start at tier 9.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 20:04 - Apr 20 with 1286 viewsmax936

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 19:41 - Apr 20 by 34dfgdf54

What's the common denominator in that though, both owned by the Yanky doodles

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 20:08 - Apr 20 with 1279 viewsmonmouth

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 20:04 - Apr 20 by max936

What's the common denominator in that though, both owned by the Yanky doodles

Yes, it's the Yanko and Spanish bankrupts league.

I wouldn't let them back into to the ECA (?) without payment of a £300 million entry fee.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 20:13 - Apr 20 with 1273 viewsThornburyswan

Ed Woodward stepping down at Utd repercussions continue . . Who’s next?
Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 20:13 - Apr 20 with 1273 viewsCatullus

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 19:58 - Apr 20 by builthjack

Absolutely. The 14...though now 16 other teams can evict them by holding a vote and tell them to come back it';s the lowest level of English football for you.

hankly would be turning inhis grave at this being done to the club he made great. All that hard work and decades of history ripped up for a few greedy owners, who are already rich, to make more profit. That or to pay more money to players who are already paid obscene amounts.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 20:24 - Apr 20 with 1258 viewsWingstandwood

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 19:58 - Apr 20 by builthjack

There is a part of me (supporter history, connection, kith and kinship aside) that would want them to go in a circumstance where even more clubs have dropped out so that the greedy remainers suffer even more severe repercussions.

Love to see them (self imposed) banished and trapped within a minimal interest mini-league that is nothing other than a form of punishment and lesson to be bestowed upon the greedy!

Soulless and meaningless Mickey-Mouse purgatory, let it be!

Argus!

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 20:27 - Apr 20 with 1250 viewsonehunglow

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 20:13 - Apr 20 by Catullus

Absolutely. The 14...though now 16 other teams can evict them by holding a vote and tell them to come back it';s the lowest level of English football for you.

hankly would be turning inhis grave at this being done to the club he made great. All that hard work and decades of history ripped up for a few greedy owners, who are already rich, to make more profit. That or to pay more money to players who are already paid obscene amounts.

As would Paisley,Evans,Fagan and all the old boot room

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 20:58 - Apr 20 with 1226 viewsKeithHaynes

Man City next.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 22:46 - Apr 20 with 1168 viewsmax936

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 20:58 - Apr 20 by KeithHaynes

Man City next.

FSG want to sell LFC now apparently.

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 22:50 - Apr 20 with 1164 viewsmonmouth

How much money do these c****s need. It’s totally ridiculous.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 23:02 - Apr 20 with 1150 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 23:05 - Apr 20 with 1138 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 23:09 - Apr 20 with 1126 viewsraynor94

All 6 clubs have all pulled out, Premier league should tell them to do one.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 23:13 - Apr 20 with 1117 viewsmax936

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 23:09 - Apr 20 by raynor94

Shit their pants after all the fallout.

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 23:23 - Apr 20 with 1109 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 23:09 - Apr 20 by raynor94

They won’t though. They need them badly to keep the Sky money rolling in which is what the other 14 said this afternoon after their meeting.

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 23:34 - Apr 20 with 1097 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 23:23 - Apr 20 by Joe_bradshaw

They won’t though. They need them badly to keep the Sky money rolling in which is what the other 14 said this afternoon after their meeting.

Aston Villa chief executive said after the meeting.

“that the clubs could "in theory" be expelled, but "no one wants to perform an act of self harm".

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 23:58 - Apr 20 with 1083 viewsBarrySwan

I know that this might sound odd but I don't know if I despise these clubs more for announcing they were setting this ESl up in the first place or even more for dumping their foreign partners in this venture like hot potatoes as fast as they could following the furore from their fans.

What a gutless money grasping bunch they all are.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2021 23:58]
Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 01:05 - Apr 21 with 1055 viewsKeithHaynes

Breaking News. Chelsea to leave ESL deal on 23:34 - Apr 20 by Joe_bradshaw

Aston Villa chief executive said after the meeting.

“that the clubs could "in theory" be expelled, but "no one wants to perform an act of self harm".

Get rid of them anyway.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024