Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sleaze and cronyism 17:08 - Apr 23 with 5557 viewsNortbankboy

When thieves fall out.
Sleaze and cronyism on 17:18 - Apr 23 with 2695 viewsKilkennyjack

Classic Dom innit ....

Beware of the Risen People

Sleaze and cronyism on 17:53 - Apr 23 with 2671 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Boris Johnson's ex-adviser Dominic Cummings denies leaking text messages of PM and Sir James Dyson, saying PM and his office fall “below standards of competence”

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:19 - Apr 23 with 2660 viewsCatullus

Sleaze and cronyism on 17:53 - Apr 23 by Joe_bradshaw

Boris Johnson's ex-adviser Dominic Cummings denies leaking text messages of PM and Sir James Dyson, saying PM and his office fall “below standards of competence”

I would say their incompetence is proven not least because they trusted and stood by Cummings.

Cummings looks after himself, just another self serving clown.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:24 - Apr 23 with 2649 viewsonehunglow

Jut been reading a book on Blair.

Wow,he and Gordy eemed to be up to their neck in it.

Whether it was gambling laws ,alcohol laws being freed up or simply Gordy feckn up the treasury with his obsessive stubborness. Chuck in the thousands sent to Iraq for fark all and the "peace process "in NI that saw cores of killers released so he and blwwjob Bill could get the credit .

Yep,both sides as bad

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:41 - Apr 23 with 2650 viewsCatullus

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:24 - Apr 23 by onehunglow

Jut been reading a book on Blair.

Wow,he and Gordy eemed to be up to their neck in it.

Whether it was gambling laws ,alcohol laws being freed up or simply Gordy feckn up the treasury with his obsessive stubborness. Chuck in the thousands sent to Iraq for fark all and the "peace process "in NI that saw cores of killers released so he and blwwjob Bill could get the credit .

Yep,both sides as bad

Both sides are bad yes but some of the individuals are worse than others. I despise Blair, he is a large part of the reason the UK is as it is today.

He caused divisions, he freed terrorists (who may have returned to train the next generation) he put this country into large debt with a deficit we have never been able to get properly under control. The debt this country is in today has it's roots in Blairs government.

It was Blair that managed to get facsimile politics in, people pretending to be something they are not and then they ruin the place. He was all image and everything else was self, self, self. Everything he has done hs been to big himself up and make a lot of money.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:59 - Apr 23 with 2635 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:41 - Apr 23 by Catullus

Both sides are bad yes but some of the individuals are worse than others. I despise Blair, he is a large part of the reason the UK is as it is today.

He caused divisions, he freed terrorists (who may have returned to train the next generation) he put this country into large debt with a deficit we have never been able to get properly under control. The debt this country is in today has it's roots in Blairs government.

It was Blair that managed to get facsimile politics in, people pretending to be something they are not and then they ruin the place. He was all image and everything else was self, self, self. Everything he has done hs been to big himself up and make a lot of money.

Still nowhere near as bad as the blowhard Johnson.

130,000 uk citizens have died under Johnson.
The disaster of Brexit unfolds .... the peace in the north of Ireland under threat ...

But he got that funny hair ..... 🇬🇧

Sleaze and cronyism on 19:14 - Apr 23 with 2629 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:59 - Apr 23 by Kilkennyjack

The disaster of Brexit unfolds .... the peace in the north of Ireland under threat ...

What about the Welsh deaths under Drakeford, the Scottish deaths under nicloa? What about the 500,000 EU deaths under Ursula von which continues to rise due to the botched EU vaccine programme.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Sleaze and cronyism on 19:48 - Apr 23 with 2613 viewsmax936

Saw that earlier on BBC News online, typical bitchy reaction from a jilted lover,
[Post edited 23 Apr 2021 19:52]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Sleaze and cronyism on 19:50 - Apr 23 with 2612 viewsmax936

Sleaze and cronyism on 18:19 - Apr 23 by Catullus

I would say their incompetence is proven not least because they trusted and stood by Cummings.

Cummings looks after himself, just another self serving clown.

Oh yes indeed, a fine piece of work is Mr Cummings, but aren't they all.

Sleaze and cronyism on 20:06 - Apr 23 with 2594 viewsCatullus

When the final numbers are in, we'll see who has done worse. It may be Bojo or, it may be the EU. Time will tell.

Sleaze and cronyism on 20:10 - Apr 23 with 2588 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson accused of all sorts by Dom.
Johnson is finished.

Sleaze and cronyism on 20:14 - Apr 23 with 2589 viewsCatullus

Sleaze and cronyism on 20:10 - Apr 23 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson is finished.

I thought it was broadly decided on here that Cummings is a big fat liar. He lied about his trips during the pandemic.

I suppose it's all different when you want to believe what is being said.

Sleaze and cronyism on 23:42 - Apr 23 with 2561 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 20:14 - Apr 23 by Catullus

I thought it was broadly decided on here that Cummings is a big fat liar. He lied about his trips during the pandemic.

I suppose it's all different when you want to believe what is being said.

Not just me, is it ?
Why would old classic Dom just make this up ?

Sleaze and cronyism on 08:04 - Apr 24 with 2530 viewsNortbankboy

Sleaze and cronyism on 23:42 - Apr 23 by Kilkennyjack

Not just me, is it ?

Rats fighting in a sack
Sleaze and cronyism on 08:56 - Apr 24 with 2517 viewsfelixstowe_jack

You can add the Welsh government who have awarded a NHS contract in Wales which allows GPs in Wales to contact consultants in England. This contract was awarded without competitive tender. The director this firm was responsible for the online platform for the UK Labour Party. He was also a director of labour list a Web site that supports the labour party.
Looks like sleaze and cronyism is alive and well in Drakeford's labour party.

Sleaze and cronyism on 09:56 - Apr 24 with 2486 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson 100 per cent not involved in the failed European Super League.
This meeting was defo speakung about other things but not the Super League - obviously.

Sleaze and cronyism on 10:00 - Apr 24 with 2486 viewsNortbankboy

Sleaze and cronyism on 08:04 - Apr 24 by Nortbankboy

Rats fighting in a sack

What's drakeford done now?he has not had Labour donors to renovate his flat?

Cymrophobia
Sleaze and cronyism on 10:15 - Apr 24 with 2481 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Sleaze and cronyism on 09:56 - Apr 24 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson 100 per cent not involved in the failed European Super League.
This meeting was defo speakung about other things but not the Super League - obviously.

Another great boris achievement once he announced the UK government stood with the fans and would prevent a super league all six English teams withdrew.

Sleaze and cronyism on 10:44 - Apr 24 with 2472 viewsKilkennyjack

Sleaze and cronyism on 10:15 - Apr 24 by felixstowe_jack

Another great boris achievement once he announced the UK government stood with the fans and would prevent a super league all six English teams withdrew.

😂

He does not know Aston Rovers from Manchester Athletic.
Fraud.

It still got announced after this meeting.

Sleaze and cronyism on 10:52 - Apr 24 with 2471 viewsCatullus

Sleaze and cronyism on 23:42 - Apr 23 by Kilkennyjack

Not just me, is it ?

Old classic Dom is a liar, like I said, you want to believe him because you hate Bojo/Tories.

Re your sarky post about the ESL, again you want to believe Bojo knew about it but until we have evidence (such as in seeing the minutes of the meeting.

Should a person who's taken a business into bankruptcy be allowed to stand for government?

Sleaze and cronyism on 10:59 - Apr 24 with 2465 viewsSlugster664

Ffs kilky, you go on and on and on about this 130k deaths all the fècking time...it would have happened regardless who OUR PM was, it is NOT BoJo fault these people died! It's like saying your Professor Dickhead is responsible for the 5k+ deaths in Wales, but it's not his fault...for once! Get a grip you worm.

STID

Sleaze and cronyism on 11:00 - Apr 24 with 2463 viewsmax936

Sleaze and cronyism on 20:10 - Apr 23 by Kilkennyjack

Johnson is finished.

That was always gonna happen, once Cummings was out, just goes to prove that all politicians are in it for their selves, never mind my political party what's in it for me.

Sleaze and cronyism on 11:08 - Apr 24 with 2451 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Sleaze and cronyism on 11:00 - Apr 24 by max936

That was always gonna happen, once Cummings was out, just goes to prove that all politicians are in it for their selves, never mind my political party what's in it for me.

Ain’t that the truth. I struggle to believe that people can’t see it. How some defend these scumbags I don’t understand.

Look at the sleaze.

Yeah, but your lot were even sleazier.

No, your lot invented sleaze.

Your lot took it to new levels.

Self serving corrupt scumbags on all sides. The support for these a**eholes is pathetic.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sleaze and cronyism on 11:10 - Apr 24 with 2449 viewsCatullus

Sleaze and cronyism on 11:00 - Apr 24 by max936

After Cummings trips during the pandemic, and what he said, who believes he is suddenly worried about integrity? It was his job to advise the PM and Bojo is a big fat liar, how many times did old classic Dom advise Bojo to lie?

As for competence, again, it shows the levels of incompetence when someone like Cummings has the ear and the support of the UK Prime Minister.

Sleaze and cronyism on 11:13 - Apr 24 with 2447 viewsmax936

Sleaze and cronyism on 11:08 - Apr 24 by Joe_bradshaw

Ain’t that the truth. I struggle to believe that people can’t see it. How some defend these scumbags I don’t understand.

Look at the sleaze.

Yeah, but your lot were even sleazier.

No, your lot invented sleaze.

Your lot took it to new levels.

Self serving corrupt scumbags on all sides. The support for these a**eholes is pathetic.

That's the thing Joe, no party can point fingers at any other party, there's slime everywhere, this is why I can't be bothered to vote, however right or wrong that maybe, would you trust any of them, nope not me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024