Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coming out as Gay 20:51 - May 4 with 734 viewsonehunglow

Seeing this site is anti homophobic,has anyone ever "Come out" on here .

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Coming out a Gay on 21:04 - May 4 with 703 viewspencoedjack

One of my best mates did, when I told him it made no difference to our friendship he said if I can tell you I can tell anyone.

Not sure if that’s a good thing or not.
Coming out as Gay on 21:30 - May 4 with 674 viewsKeithHaynes

Couple of the ex Gloucester lads did, not sure why it is an issue.
Strong minds, strong hearts they did it because they had support.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Coming out as Gay on 21:45 - May 4 with 648 viewsonehunglow

Good.
I had a gay chum in 1968 when it was very risky to disclose that in Swanea.He was 6-2 think and shoulder length ginger hair.Guaranteed a fight every night down the Rank,as they always took the pys.

He was killed as a pillion on Stormy Down when it was a killer road.

RIP,Peter.

As an aside,I wa once invited to a Gay "party" by a former Boss. I honestly felt very uncomfortable about being asked

Coming out as Gay on 21:52 - May 4 with 636 viewsFlashberryjack

Coming out as Gay on 21:30 - May 4 by KeithHaynes

Couple of the ex Gloucester lads did, not sure why it is an issue.
Strong minds, strong hearts they did it because they had support.

The thought of myself having sex with another man, personally repulses me, but, I have absolutely no problems with men or women with different legal sexual preferences, I'm very friendly with quite a few, of both sex.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Coming out as Gay on 21:52 - May 4 with 636 viewsGlossolalia

Best friend is bisexual. Took him a while to tell me, but I had a feeling. Other friend is also bisexual and wanted to transition a few years back.
Now, like all groups of young men, our conversations can often be vulgar and crass, replete with verbal foulness. However, did one of us care at all? Of course not. I doesn't make a difference. The question is, why are people so reluctant to tell their friends, even when they know deep down they'd be wholly accepted?
Coming out as Gay on 21:59 - May 4 with 620 viewsKeithHaynes

Coming out as Gay on 21:52 - May 4 by Glossolalia

Best friend is bisexual. Took him a while to tell me, but I had a feeling. Other friend is also bisexual and wanted to transition a few years back.
Now, like all groups of young men, our conversations can often be vulgar and crass, replete with verbal foulness. However, did one of us care at all? Of course not. I doesn't make a difference. The question is, why are people so reluctant to tell their friends, even when they know deep down they'd be wholly accepted?

There’s loads they know who wouldn’t.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Coming out as Gay on 22:54 - May 4 with 577 viewsbuilthjack

Times have changed. The vast majority accept.
Life is too short.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Coming out as Gay on 00:10 - May 5 with 541 viewsGlossolalia

Coming out as Gay on 21:59 - May 4 by KeithHaynes

There’s loads they know who wouldn’t.

I meant within the confines of one's closest circle of friends. And I echo the sentiment that people really are more tolerant thee days.
Login to get fewer ads

Coming out as Gay on 01:14 - May 5 with 512 viewsRonaldStump

I've no issues with people that are gay, I have good friends who are

On a similar topic, what are peoples thoughts on the fact that there is multiple genders ?

personally I think you can only be male or female.

I have no problems or issues with shemales/ladyboys etc as long as they are open and honest and don't try to hoodwink you into thinking they are female when they have extras down below.

And i also don't think they should be able to compete in the same sports as females as it can give them an unfair advantage.

My tuppence worth anyway

(He She Him)

Coming out as Gay on 08:50 - May 5 with 426 viewsonehunglow

An interesting thread.
I do not believe we are that more tolerant .The racism element has hardly gone away and Im not sure homophobia has either.

I believe "working class" (sorry for that phrase)are more inclined to have latent contempt for homoexuals and the poster having the guts to state the acts of homosexuality repulses him deserves immense credit for honesty.All people are doing are floating along with the new liberalism in homophobia and racism.

Me? Gay acts are not really for me although if I were young now I probably would have experimented as I used to go to a lot of parties in the 60s but then things were more straight forward.-so to speak.

Keep this thread going folks.
.s

Coming out as Gay on 10:52 - May 5 with 396 views1983

Coming out as Gay on 22:54 - May 4 by builthjack

Times have changed. The vast majority accept.
Life is too short.

Exactly who cares

Coming out as Gay on 11:49 - May 5 with 380 viewsonehunglow

Coming out as Gay on 10:52 - May 5 by 1983

Exactly who cares

Well,Islamists for a start.Evangelical Christians,Jews too.
So ,to answer your question;millions do care.

Coming out as Gay on 11:57 - May 5 with 374 viewsScotia

I have gay friends and have been mistaken for being gay on a couple of occasions. It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I have never been surprised when a friend has come out to me. I'd like to think I have been supportive.

I've just remembered meeting one friend before a Swans game at Griffin Park just after he came out. We lost 4-1 and that Icelandic centre half who played for Brentford had a stormer.

I remember the game more than the "coming out".

Edit - just checked, that game was 22 years ago yesterday. Makes me feel old!
[Post edited 5 May 2021 12:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024