Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86280 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 10:18 - Jul 16 with 1933 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 09:33 - Jul 16 by johnlangy

Average gross salary, £1500.

Hardly comparable is it ?

Holness gets £41,545. The average salary in Wales is apparently £31.5k so Drakford gets nearly 5 times the average but Holness gets 27 times more. It might turn into an argument for Drakers to get a pay rise!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 10:26 - Jul 16 with 1925 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 09:42 - Jul 16 by controversial_jack

If cases zoom , more ppl will have to isolate and some will get sick and die. It's already happening, patients are being admitted to Morriston. also overseas travel will be a no no

People with both vaccinations don't have to isolate anymore, in England anway! Even as cases rise, hopsitalisations aren't rising as fast because the vaccination is mitigating the effect of covid.

Foreign travel is still happening, 2 countries were added to the UK green list yesterday and 2 more will be added on Monday,

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/travel/green-list-countries-amber-red-uk-tra

How many covid patients do you think have been admitted to Morriston? When you say "patients" you are not wrong but that's scaremongering as much as that WOL headline, if I said 2 confirmed and 1 suspected, what would you say?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Mr Drakeford on 11:25 - Jul 16 with 1893 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 10:26 - Jul 16 by Catullus

People with both vaccinations don't have to isolate anymore, in England anway! Even as cases rise, hopsitalisations aren't rising as fast because the vaccination is mitigating the effect of covid.

Foreign travel is still happening, 2 countries were added to the UK green list yesterday and 2 more will be added on Monday,

https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/travel/green-list-countries-amber-red-uk-tra

How many covid patients do you think have been admitted to Morriston? When you say "patients" you are not wrong but that's scaremongering as much as that WOL headline, if I said 2 confirmed and 1 suspected, what would you say?

We have to open up sooner or later. It's just a case of analysing your own risk and taking care. If you don't need to be in an enclosed area with others don't do it. If you are fit, healthy and have had 2 jabs then in theory you should be safer. We just can't hold everything back for the sake of it and being 100% safe it won't happen. Life is a risk you could be knocked down crossing the road, but you lessen the odds by looking before you cross. The way back to normality will be difficult but if we are all carful it can be achieved.
Mr Drakeford on 12:09 - Jul 16 with 1880 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 10:26 - Jul 16 by Catullus

yes, 2 yesterday. Foreign travel will be dependant on the destinations. they won't want to allow Brits entry if cases are so high
Mr Drakeford on 14:47 - Jul 16 with 1848 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 12:09 - Jul 16 by controversial_jack

yes, 2 yesterday. Foreign travel will be dependant on the destinations. they won't want to allow Brits entry if cases are so high

What about the patients being admitted, 2 and 1 suspected, nothing to say there?

Mr Drakeford on 14:52 - Jul 16 with 1837 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 14:47 - Jul 16 by Catullus

What about the patients being admitted, 2 and 1 suspected, nothing to say there?

What about them, what's your point?
Mr Drakeford on 21:00 - Jul 16 with 1800 viewsJack123

Mr Drakeford on 03:10 - Jul 16 by Kilkennyjack

Handbag.

What do you mean handbag? I don't want to guess, but I will..

My guess is you think I have overreacted?

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 22:10 - Jul 16 with 1776 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 14:52 - Jul 16 by controversial_jack

What about them, what's your point?

You tried to make it sound like there were higher numbers. It's 3 in total which is hardly a concern.

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 23:08 - Jul 16 with 1754 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 22:10 - Jul 16 by Catullus

You tried to make it sound like there were higher numbers. It's 3 in total which is hardly a concern.

Let's hope it stays low then
Mr Drakeford on 09:23 - Jul 17 with 1709 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 10:06 - Jul 16 by Boundy

Responsibilities would remain the same though

An incredible statement.

It reveals an astonishing lack of understanding.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 23:22 - Jul 17 with 1645 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 22:10 - Jul 16 by Catullus

More expected in tonight and hospital preparing for the third wave.
Mr Drakeford on 23:48 - Jul 17 with 1630 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 23:22 - Jul 17 by controversial_jack

Yep.

Johnson is gambling with people’s lives.
UK is the only state in the world opening up with 50,000 new cases daily.

The man is a buffoon.
The wrong PM and the wrong time.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 06:41 - Jul 18 with 1607 viewsbuilthjack

Mr Drakeford on 23:48 - Jul 17 by Kilkennyjack

Yep.

Johnson is gambling with people’s lives.
UK is the only state in the world opening up with 50,000 new cases daily.

The man is a buffoon.
The wrong PM and the wrong time.

Lives really do not matter to Johnson.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 08:24 - Jul 18 with 1582 viewstrampie

Lock it down Drakers.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Mr Drakeford on 10:09 - Jul 18 with 1547 viewsraynor94

Mr Drakeford on 08:24 - Jul 18 by trampie

Lock it down Drakers.

Stay behind the settee Tramps, and let the rest of us get on with our lives

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 10:23 - Jul 18 with 1544 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 10:09 - Jul 18 by raynor94

Stay behind the settee Tramps, and let the rest of us get on with our lives

That's exactly the response i expected from you.
Mr Drakeford on 13:32 - Jul 18 with 1512 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 23:22 - Jul 17 by controversial_jack

Across Wales there's been 3 more deaths and 1000 new cases but hospitalisations are vastly down. We know people will be catching it as we open up but most people won't be seriously ill if they had both jabs.

A hospital always expects more patients, A&E, emergency admissions, it's an ongoing thing, never ending. Saying "more" is hardly a surprise and we don't know how many will be admitted or with what until the official stats come out.

Mr Drakeford on 13:50 - Jul 18 with 1494 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 13:32 - Jul 18 by Catullus

Across Wales there's been 3 more deaths and 1000 new cases but hospitalisations are vastly down. We know people will be catching it as we open up but most people won't be seriously ill if they had both jabs.

A hospital always expects more patients, A&E, emergency admissions, it's an ongoing thing, never ending. Saying "more" is hardly a surprise and we don't know how many will be admitted or with what until the official stats come out.

A total of 151 people have died and more than 500 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.

According to data updated Wednesday by the Illinois Department of Public Health, 151 people in Illinois have died due to COVID-19 or complications after being fully vaccinated. That figure equates to 2.2% of COVID-19 deaths in the state since Jan. 1, officials said.

At least 563 fully vaccinated people have been hospitalized in Illinois, IDPH said. The state only reports breakthrough infections among those who have been hospitalized or died, f
ollowing guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, IDPH said.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/coronavirus/151-dead-563-hospitalized-in-illinoi
Mr Drakeford on 14:07 - Jul 18 with 1491 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 13:50 - Jul 18 by controversial_jack

A total of 151 people have died and more than 500 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in "breakthrough" cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.

According to data updated Wednesday by the Illinois Department of Public Health, 151 people in Illinois have died due to COVID-19 or complications after being fully vaccinated. That figure equates to 2.2% of COVID-19 deaths in the state since Jan. 1, officials said.

At least 563 fully vaccinated people have been hospitalized in Illinois, IDPH said. The state only reports breakthrough infections among those who have been hospitalized or died, f
ollowing guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, IDPH said.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/coronavirus/151-dead-563-hospitalized-in-illinoi

Well there are some important bits of data missing, such as the number of people who tested positive, so we can see what percentage end up in hospital.

Then Illinois' top doctor said,

Illinois' top doctor said Tuesday that breakthrough cases of COVID-19 in fully vaccinated residents are a "unicorn" as she again urged those who have not yet gotten vaccinated to do so.

"These vaccines are truly effective," IDPH Director Dr. Ngozi Ezike said. "You know, everyone has heard of a case or two of someone who had a breakthrough infection or breakthrough hospitalization, but it is, that is so far the unicorn, that you need to focus on the people who are not vaccinated, they're the ones filling up the hospital as COVID patients."

The recent surge of COVID-19 cases in certain parts of the state have been found in areas of lower vaccination rates, Ezike said.

"There is a very clear connection between where those case rates are growing the fastest and how well that area is vaccinated, i.e. the more highly vaccinated areas are having lower case rates," she said.

None of these people had the AZ jab so we can't be sure if the jabs they did have are better or worse than the AZ. I had the AZ.

Illinois has a population of over 12.7 million so on the face of it a death rate of around 8% but we don't know other vital data like the ages and health conditions of those who died.

Lastly, we aren't in Illinois. What is happening here is a tad different to what they are getting, Wales is being more careful, more so than England or the USA.

Mr Drakeford on 14:16 - Jul 18 with 1483 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 14:07 - Jul 18 by Catullus

Well there are some important bits of data missing, such as the number of people who tested positive, so we can see what percentage end up in hospital.

Then Illinois' top doctor said,

Illinois' top doctor said Tuesday that breakthrough cases of COVID-19 in fully vaccinated residents are a "unicorn" as she again urged those who have not yet gotten vaccinated to do so.

"These vaccines are truly effective," IDPH Director Dr. Ngozi Ezike said. "You know, everyone has heard of a case or two of someone who had a breakthrough infection or breakthrough hospitalization, but it is, that is so far the unicorn, that you need to focus on the people who are not vaccinated, they're the ones filling up the hospital as COVID patients."

The recent surge of COVID-19 cases in certain parts of the state have been found in areas of lower vaccination rates, Ezike said.

"There is a very clear connection between where those case rates are growing the fastest and how well that area is vaccinated, i.e. the more highly vaccinated areas are having lower case rates," she said.

None of these people had the AZ jab so we can't be sure if the jabs they did have are better or worse than the AZ. I had the AZ.

Illinois has a population of over 12.7 million so on the face of it a death rate of around 8% but we don't know other vital data like the ages and health conditions of those who died.

Lastly, we aren't in Illinois. What is happening here is a tad different to what they are getting, Wales is being more careful, more so than England or the USA.

The AZ is the least effective of them all, especially after just one jab, it's just 10% , which is lower than the Russian and Chinese one
Mr Drakeford on 14:40 - Jul 18 with 1471 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 14:16 - Jul 18 by controversial_jack

The AZ is the least effective of them all, especially after just one jab, it's just 10% , which is lower than the Russian and Chinese one

Really, least effective? two jabs are 92% effective apparently.

https://www.astrazeneca.com/media-centre/press-releases/2021/covid-19-vaccine-as

Mr Drakeford on 15:32 - Jul 18 with 1461 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 14:40 - Jul 18 by Catullus

Really, least effective? two jabs are 92% effective apparently.

https://www.astrazeneca.com/media-centre/press-releases/2021/covid-19-vaccine-as

Every study that comes out is different, there is no consistency. It was 10% after one dose, but just 60% after 2
Mr Drakeford on 21:19 - Jul 18 with 1426 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 15:32 - Jul 18 by controversial_jack

Every study that comes out is different, there is no consistency. It was 10% after one dose, but just 60% after 2

Well that was the latest study presented on the 15th, 2 days ago, the most up to date one.

I suppose we can either take it as good news or just try to be negative. I'll call it good news.

Mr Drakeford on 22:08 - Jul 21 with 1305 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see the UK government has agreed to pay the NHS workers the 3% rise recommended by the pay body.

I see the Welsh government have quickly followed the decision and will award NHS workers in Wales the same.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 23:46 - Jul 21 with 1277 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 22:08 - Jul 21 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see the UK government has agreed to pay the NHS workers the 3% rise recommended by the pay body.

I see the Welsh government have quickly followed the decision and will award NHS workers in Wales the same.

To be honest I think it’s all been handled pretty poorly. The Government should be honouring the outcome of pay review board decisions without question. Earlier this year the DOH offered 1% which was widely derided. All the stakeholders get a chance to put their case forward and the PRB ( who comprise of various subject matter experts and usually government honcho’s) make an informed decision. For the Police who don’t have any right to withdraw their labour, if the Government stick 2 fingers up to the PRB the employees are effectively stuffed. There are other public servants in a similar boat. In the grand scheme of things, by the time stoppages are" applied a 3% rise is effectively 2%. In the grand scheme the cost of funding a 3% res is pretty low.

Scottish Government looking at paying 4%.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024