Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86408 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 12:00 - Jul 22 with 1863 viewsCatullus

Didn't the Senedd promise more but are now going with the PRB. Based on my wifes take home pay, it's around £40 per month, maybe a bit more but not much.

Lok at the PRB and the politicians pay. Our healthcare staff have fallen way behind in real terms yet the "independent" body who look at politicians pay gave them ( Westminster and Senedd respectively) 11% and 18% wasn't it, in 2015. Admittedly they turned down the 2.4% suggested last year but the Senedd were due to get it in May this year while Westminster was still saying it wouldn't have a rise. Our MS's are on almost 70k per year, in Westminster it's nearly 82k for an MP.
So it's 40 x 82k (plus expenses) for our MP's and 60 x 70k (plus expenses) for our MS's and why? Why are we paying twice for such dismally useless governance that comes to, includng expenses, well over 7.5 million?
How can Drakeford say we need more MS's? How do we justify the cost?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 15:01 - Jul 22 with 1823 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 12:00 - Jul 22 by Catullus

Didn't the Senedd promise more but are now going with the PRB. Based on my wifes take home pay, it's around £40 per month, maybe a bit more but not much.

Lok at the PRB and the politicians pay. Our healthcare staff have fallen way behind in real terms yet the "independent" body who look at politicians pay gave them ( Westminster and Senedd respectively) 11% and 18% wasn't it, in 2015. Admittedly they turned down the 2.4% suggested last year but the Senedd were due to get it in May this year while Westminster was still saying it wouldn't have a rise. Our MS's are on almost 70k per year, in Westminster it's nearly 82k for an MP.
So it's 40 x 82k (plus expenses) for our MP's and 60 x 70k (plus expenses) for our MS's and why? Why are we paying twice for such dismally useless governance that comes to, includng expenses, well over 7.5 million?
How can Drakeford say we need more MS's? How do we justify the cost?

I’d have no issue with paying for a few more AM’s on the back of the reduction in MP numbers IF there were huge savings and a corresponding reductions in Local Government, for example how we can we justify having 22 local authorities, it’s just crackers.
Mr Drakeford on 15:35 - Jul 22 with 1811 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 15:01 - Jul 22 by majorraglan

I’d have no issue with paying for a few more AM’s on the back of the reduction in MP numbers IF there were huge savings and a corresponding reductions in Local Government, for example how we can we justify having 22 local authorities, it’s just crackers.

I've been beating this drum for a while and along with a slight change in stance towards the Senedd, my thought is that we should ditch the MP's, let the Senedd have 20 more MS's (and more devolved powers) as long as we can cut the LGA's down to at most 8, preferably 6. Cutting out those higher earners can then translate into more jobs for front line workers. We have way too many chiefs and not enough indians.

Drakeford will never even try that though. Bojo probably wouldn't either mind you, I think he's busy trying to sideline the senedd and won't go for increasing their number and handing over more power.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Mr Drakeford on 22:43 - Jul 24 with 1732 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Mr Drakeford.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 23:56 - Jul 24 with 1717 viewscymrojack

I thank Mark for his work during this most difficult of times.

He has, on the whole, led extremely well.

On the occasions, such as withholidng vaccine where he has initially got it wrong, he has quickly adapted strategy.

We are , in my opinion, lucky to have such a leader at these times.

Diolch Mark.

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

Mr Drakeford on 00:48 - Jul 25 with 1702 viewsCountyJim

Pretty disgusting anti lockdown protesters outside Mark's house Saturday

Ok protest outside the Welsh parliament but to stoop that low outside a man's house not on what ever your political leanings
Mr Drakeford on 09:45 - Jul 25 with 1671 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 22:43 - Jul 24 by Kilkennyjack

Well done Mr Drakeford.

20 deaths in Wales so far in July a ten fold increase over June with a week to go.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 11:34 - Jul 25 with 1648 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 00:48 - Jul 25 by CountyJim

Pretty disgusting anti lockdown protesters outside Mark's house Saturday

Ok protest outside the Welsh parliament but to stoop that low outside a man's house not on what ever your political leanings

Yep.

No excuse for attacking a persons home, be it the dickheads protesting Drakeford or the scum screaming at Rees'Mogg's kids.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 16:35 - Jul 25 with 1610 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 09:45 - Jul 25 by felixstowe_jack

20 deaths in Wales so far in July a ten fold increase over June with a week to go.

Wales has done far better than England throughout.

Well done Professor Drakeford.

Mr Drakeford on 17:04 - Jul 25 with 1600 viewsScotia

Mr Drakeford on 16:35 - Jul 25 by Kilkennyjack

Wales has done far better than England throughout.

Well done Professor Drakeford.

But much worse than Scotland or Northern Ireland.

No congratulations deserved for Drakeford. I will say that he seems to be handling the relaxation of restrictions far better though.
Mr Drakeford on 17:37 - Jul 25 with 1584 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 17:04 - Jul 25 by Scotia

But much worse than Scotland or Northern Ireland.

No congratulations deserved for Drakeford. I will say that he seems to be handling the relaxation of restrictions far better though.

How ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 18:00 - Jul 25 with 1572 viewsScotia

Mr Drakeford on 17:37 - Jul 25 by Flashberryjack

How ?

How what?
Mr Drakeford on 18:14 - Jul 25 with 1565 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 18:00 - Jul 25 by Scotia

How what?

How has Drakeford done well ?

Hello

Mr Drakeford on 19:49 - Jul 25 with 1542 viewsScotia

Mr Drakeford on 18:14 - Jul 25 by Flashberryjack

How has Drakeford done well ?

On the whole I don't think he has, but I think his more cautious release of restrictions in light of the Delta variant is a more sensible approach than Bojo's "freedom day".
Mr Drakeford on 20:08 - Jul 25 with 1533 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 19:49 - Jul 25 by Scotia

On the whole I don't think he has, but I think his more cautious release of restrictions in light of the Delta variant is a more sensible approach than Bojo's "freedom day".

Yes he is more cautious, does everything about two weeks after Boris, very original.

Hello

Mr Drakeford on 20:23 - Jul 25 with 1525 viewsJack123

Drugford is the biggest idiot going, his hesitancy of opening up Wales is peeing me right off, especially the mask mandates..He is costing us.

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 08:03 - Jul 26 with 1459 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 20:23 - Jul 25 by Jack123

Drugford is the biggest idiot going, his hesitancy of opening up Wales is peeing me right off, especially the mask mandates..He is costing us.

Let me help you ….

Johnson cares about Johnson.
Professor Drakeford cares about the people of Wales

Thats about it.

You cant bullshite a pandemic, it needs both consideration and caution …. or people die.

If you open up too soon then you end up locking down for longer in the end.

You should be thanking the welsh JFK.

Mr Drakeford on 08:16 - Jul 26 with 1457 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 08:03 - Jul 26 by Kilkennyjack

Let me help you ….

Thats about it.

You cant bullshite a pandemic, it needs both consideration and caution …. or people die.

To compare drippy dithering Drakeford to J F Kennedy must be your most silly post ever. To compare a local government officer to the president of the World's most powerful democracy who had to face down the USSR to prevent nuclear disaster really takes the biscuit even for you.

Johnson care about the whole of the UK. Drakeford cares about not making a decision.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 13:14 - Jul 26 with 1421 viewskrunchykarrot

Mr Drakeford on 08:03 - Jul 26 by Kilkennyjack

Let me help you ….

Thats about it.

I really hope you are not going to be in need of our NHS in Wales, GP's are not seeing patients and our Hospitals are in a dreadful state or special measures some of them with wards closed for 2yrs with a drug resistant bacteria. But dont worry you will most probably die before you get there as Abulances are taking over 3hrs to respond in the Swansea area.

Now dont get me wrong the staff on the ICU ward did a fantastic job and deserve the pay rise but the Whole welsh NHS??

So seeing as our NHS is devolved explain how he cares and why he needs our thanks.
Mr Drakeford on 17:31 - Jul 26 with 1388 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 13:14 - Jul 26 by krunchykarrot

I really hope you are not going to be in need of our NHS in Wales, GP's are not seeing patients and our Hospitals are in a dreadful state or special measures some of them with wards closed for 2yrs with a drug resistant bacteria. But dont worry you will most probably die before you get there as Abulances are taking over 3hrs to respond in the Swansea area.

Now dont get me wrong the staff on the ICU ward did a fantastic job and deserve the pay rise but the Whole welsh NHS??

So seeing as our NHS is devolved explain how he cares and why he needs our thanks.

The NHS staff (all of them) are doing a brilliant job in the circumstances, those circunmstances are of course, being governed and run by a load of useless and incompetent senior managers and politicians.

Ambulances are so long responding because so many are waiting outside A&E because they can't offload patients because A&E can't move patients through into hospitals because of a lack of beds because of cuts or lack of investment from the Senedd. It's costing lives.

Last year my elderly neighbour fell in his house and banged his head. He was bleeding badly so his wife rang 999, she was told it'd be about 4 hours because on the phone, as described it wasn't deemed urgent. His son arrived 10 minutes later and put him in the car, drove the 15 to Morriston. Turns out it was very serious and if he hadn't made A&E as soon as he did it could have been fatal, more than an hour and he would probably have died. Not the Ambulance services fault, it's the fault of the Senedd and their 20 years of uselessness. Drakeford was health sec for a good chunk of it too. He couldn't run the NHS well and he can't run Wales either.

Mr Drakeford on 17:40 - Jul 26 with 1382 viewsDr_Winston

It's probably a mathematical impossibility to suggest that every member of NHS staff has done a magnificent job. Like most workplaces, there will be hard workers, achievers and drones.

You're right though. The Senedd has run the NHS in Wales for more than 20 years and somehow it's all still Westminster's fault.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 17:44 - Jul 26 with 1376 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It is the Welsh economy that concerns me, Drakeford and his gang don't seem to give it any attention.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mr Drakeford on 18:12 - Jul 26 with 1368 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 17:40 - Jul 26 by Dr_Winston

It's probably a mathematical impossibility to suggest that every member of NHS staff has done a magnificent job. Like most workplaces, there will be hard workers, achievers and drones.

You're right though. The Senedd has run the NHS in Wales for more than 20 years and somehow it's all still Westminster's fault.

Not even mathematical, I personally know someone who is quite hopeless and spends as much time trying to skive and avoid even going to work as they do working. I was just being generally generous. That person BTW is not medical staff. All the medical staff I've had dealings with, which is far too many, have been brilliant.

Mr Drakeford on 18:25 - Jul 26 with 1353 viewscontroversial_jack

Drakeford lacks charisma and presence, but he knows what he's doing, isn't afraid to take the tough decisions. It's paid off too
Mr Drakeford on 13:21 - Jul 27 with 1296 viewskrunchykarrot

Mr Drakeford on 17:31 - Jul 26 by Catullus

The NHS staff (all of them) are doing a brilliant job in the circumstances, those circunmstances are of course, being governed and run by a load of useless and incompetent senior managers and politicians.

Ambulances are so long responding because so many are waiting outside A&E because they can't offload patients because A&E can't move patients through into hospitals because of a lack of beds because of cuts or lack of investment from the Senedd. It's costing lives.

Last year my elderly neighbour fell in his house and banged his head. He was bleeding badly so his wife rang 999, she was told it'd be about 4 hours because on the phone, as described it wasn't deemed urgent. His son arrived 10 minutes later and put him in the car, drove the 15 to Morriston. Turns out it was very serious and if he hadn't made A&E as soon as he did it could have been fatal, more than an hour and he would probably have died. Not the Ambulance services fault, it's the fault of the Senedd and their 20 years of uselessness. Drakeford was health sec for a good chunk of it too. He couldn't run the NHS well and he can't run Wales either.

My GP is refusing to see patients, dentists have been on a long holiday although some did volunteer i admit. Lots of nurses have been twiddling thumbs on empty wards according to my friends wife who is a Sister. Mother in law fell and had a serious injury 5hr wait. And if you need a new Hip or knee or in general require anything that is not immediately life threatening forget it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024