Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 85913 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 21:31 - Oct 23 with 1471 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford (n/t) on 17:17 - Oct 23 by Jack123

[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 19:22]

He is our elected leader so sit down in the family stand.

How do any counties manage borders ?
All over Europe people cross land borders every with different laws in each country.

Westminster just got shot of a load of welsh mps, so extra senedd members are certainly something to look at.

Extra money is peanuts compared to the cost of Brexit and Covid cockups.
Be happy to scrap …..Trident, HS2, Heathrow expansion, tunnels to Ireland, the Royals, the Festival of Brexit, House of Commons refurb, and Team GB.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford (n/t) on 22:19 - Oct 23 with 1452 viewsJack123

Mr Drakeford on 21:31 - Oct 23 by Kilkennyjack

He is our elected leader so sit down in the family stand.

How do any counties manage borders ?
All over Europe people cross land borders every with different laws in each country.

Westminster just got shot of a load of welsh mps, so extra senedd members are certainly something to look at.

Extra money is peanuts compared to the cost of Brexit and Covid cockups.
Be happy to scrap …..Trident, HS2, Heathrow expansion, tunnels to Ireland, the Royals, the Festival of Brexit, House of Commons refurb, and Team GB.

[Post edited 24 Oct 2021 18:51]

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 22:25 - Oct 23 with 1438 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 09:03 - May 8 by 73__73

Have you come to terms with Brexit yet ?

Brexit has only just started ….

Oven ready, my aunt Fanny …

Mr Drakeford on 22:26 - Oct 23 with 1443 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford (n/t) on 22:19 - Oct 23 by Jack123

He's removed most of the restrictions, which is what most ppl wanted. Not sure what else he can do. The rest is down to the responsibility and discipline of the ppl, and there lies the problem.
Mr Drakeford on 22:41 - Oct 23 with 1434 viewsJack123

Mr Drakeford on 22:26 - Oct 23 by controversial_jack

He's removed most of the restrictions, which is what most ppl wanted. Not sure what else he can do. The rest is down to the responsibility and discipline of the ppl, and there lies the problem.

He has removed ferk all, we still supposed to wear masks here, plus the covid pass.

Do not forget the past, we were born to be alive!

[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 22:51]

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 13:55 - Oct 24 with 1383 viewsCatullus

It's just about what he will do...will make a mess of, it's about what he has already made a mess of,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/fire-break-lockdown-experiment-utterly-219367

Plenty of people said the 2 week firebreak wasn't going to work. I'm pretty certain I said it wasn't long enough or go far enough.
Draleford prevaricates, he waits to see what Bojo does so he can do different, it's a political game and it's costing lives.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 14:59 - Oct 24 with 1367 viewsraynor94

He's held back on the lft for a week behind England, meaning extra costs yet again for families in Wales wanting a half term holiday.

The bloke is drunk on power

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 17:43 - Oct 24 with 1347 viewsjohnlangy

Mr Drakeford (n/t) on 22:19 - Oct 23 by Jack123

Bearing in mind what happened to David Amess just 10 days ago don't you think posts involving violence, serious or not, are out of order ?
Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 18:52 - Oct 24 with 1338 viewsJack123

Mr Drakeford on 17:43 - Oct 24 by johnlangy

Bearing in mind what happened to David Amess just 10 days ago don't you think posts involving violence, serious or not, are out of order ?

Yes sorry, deleted, I don't condone any violence, just my mouth running amok.

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 20:09 - Oct 24 with 1312 viewsCatullus

Drakeford is pushing ahead with changes to education too and what a mess they are lining up to be,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-58967630

Welsh Labour are dumbing down our schools so they can fit Welsh and other subjects in that we never used to have. They are ruining our NHS and they are mishandling covid every bit as much as Bojo and Westminster are.

It's a shambles.

If I had the money I'd be off to a Greek island. They're just as bad politically but at least they have nice weather and warm seas!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Mr Drakeford on 20:33 - Oct 24 with 1299 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 22:41 - Oct 23 by Jack123

He has removed ferk all, we still supposed to wear masks here, plus the covid pass.

Do not forget the past, we were born to be alive!

[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 22:51]

Did you see any evidence of mask wearing at the stadium?
Mr Drakeford on 22:14 - Oct 24 with 1270 viewsjohnlangy

Mr Drakeford on 18:52 - Oct 24 by Jack123

Yes sorry, deleted, I don't condone any violence, just my mouth running amok.

No problem. Well done.
Mr Drakeford on 23:54 - Oct 24 with 1251 viewsJack123

Mr Drakeford on 22:14 - Oct 24 by johnlangy

No problem. Well done.

My pleasure, I should have deleted it earlier, I looked at it this morning after a skinful last night, wasn't happy with it, I'm glad you said that.

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 10:01 - Oct 25 with 1188 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good news for Swansea just hope the Welsh government pull out all stops to help it.

Another bidder has come forward to build Swansea tidal lagoon. The project will be in three phase with a floating solar farm being built in the unused Queen's Dock. Other phases will include floating houses on the Queens Dock as well as a high tech battery production plant. A memorandum of understanding has been signed with Associated British Ports.

Just need the Welsh government and Natural Resources Wales to get behind it. Work could start within two years with no public money or subsidies needed.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2021 8:28]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 12:26 - Oct 30 with 1111 viewskrunchykarrot

Mr Drakeford on 20:09 - Oct 24 by Catullus

Drakeford is pushing ahead with changes to education too and what a mess they are lining up to be,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-58967630

Welsh Labour are dumbing down our schools so they can fit Welsh and other subjects in that we never used to have. They are ruining our NHS and they are mishandling covid every bit as much as Bojo and Westminster are.

It's a shambles.

If I had the money I'd be off to a Greek island. They're just as bad politically but at least they have nice weather and warm seas!

Great post, i honestly just dont get it Labour have had the oppurtunity to radically change and make our Health and Education the envy of the UK. Imagine what PM question time would be like with Starmer laying into Bojo.
Instead we are getting worse with our health authorities in such a mess people are using their life savings to go private Wales is up 70% in Labour heartlands, they should be ashamed instaed he keeps mesk wearing and passports which do little if you look at the figures in fact it looks like it makes it worse. I honestly believe the Labour party is on a suicide mission.

Dont go to Mykonos Cat, as you will faint at the price of everything there.
Mr Drakeford on 14:16 - Oct 30 with 1078 viewsGwyn737

Mr Drakeford on 12:26 - Oct 30 by krunchykarrot

Great post, i honestly just dont get it Labour have had the oppurtunity to radically change and make our Health and Education the envy of the UK. Imagine what PM question time would be like with Starmer laying into Bojo.
Instead we are getting worse with our health authorities in such a mess people are using their life savings to go private Wales is up 70% in Labour heartlands, they should be ashamed instaed he keeps mesk wearing and passports which do little if you look at the figures in fact it looks like it makes it worse. I honestly believe the Labour party is on a suicide mission.

There’s a real opportunity missed in regards to education.

This weeks’ budget education announcements for schools in England is at best smoke and mirrors and at worst flat out deceit.

Wales could have really made a statement for the future but it looks like another own goal.
Mr Drakeford on 22:43 - Oct 30 with 1025 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 12:26 - Oct 30 by krunchykarrot

If I won the lottery I could afford it!

I think I'd choose Rhodes anyway. I liked Rhodes. A house on the coast, a nice boat, scuba gear.....I can dream.

Mr Drakeford on 03:12 - Oct 31 with 990 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 22:43 - Oct 30 by Catullus

I think I'd choose Rhodes anyway. I liked Rhodes. A house on the coast, a nice boat, scuba gear.....I can dream.

Add in no internet access, and we would all dream that dream with you ….. 🤓

Mr Drakeford on 09:02 - Oct 31 with 943 viewskrunchykarrot

Been to many, have you been to Skiathos its beautiful.
Mr Drakeford on 10:13 - Oct 31 with 923 viewscontroversial_jack

Brexit has put an end to that
Mr Drakeford on 15:04 - Oct 31 with 896 viewskrunchykarrot

Mr Drakeford on 10:13 - Oct 31 by controversial_jack

Brexit has put an end to that

Why?
Mr Drakeford on 16:44 - Oct 31 with 869 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 15:04 - Oct 31 by krunchykarrot

Why?

Because Brits stays in the EU are now limited to a maximum of 90 days in any 6 month period, anything more than that will require a visa for which you will need to satisfy set criteria.

If you have serious bucks you can buy residency and a passport in some EU countries, Cyprus requires someone to invest £1.7m in property.
Mr Drakeford on 16:57 - Oct 31 with 863 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 16:44 - Oct 31 by majorraglan

Because Brits stays in the EU are now limited to a maximum of 90 days in any 6 month period, anything more than that will require a visa for which you will need to satisfy set criteria.

If you have serious bucks you can buy residency and a passport in some EU countries, Cyprus requires someone to invest £1.7m in property.

Cyprus will allow residency if you can prove a private income of €10,000 a year plus €5,000 per dependant

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 13:59 - Nov 1 with 801 viewskrunchykarrot

Mr Drakeford on 16:44 - Oct 31 by majorraglan

So its not stopped then?
Mr Drakeford on 14:04 - Nov 1 with 799 viewskrunchykarrot

Mr Drakeford on 13:59 - Nov 1 by krunchykarrot

So its not stopped then?

There is a shortcut to residency in Greece, known as the Golden Visa programme.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024