Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86378 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 17:25 - Dec 9 with 1765 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Today I drove along the newly completed section of the heads of the valley road. Not a cone in site. The bad news is the new dual carriageway now has a permanent 50MPH speed limit with loads of speed cameras. Only in Drakeford's Wales could and unsafe 3 Lane road , which used to have speed limits of 50 or 60 be replaced by a much safe dual carriageway with a limit of 50.

Drivers will now have to slow down from 70 on the Abergavenny section to 50 before accelerating back to 70 once they are back on the existing dual carriageway. Hardly good for air quality or pollution either.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 18:59 - Dec 10 with 1676 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Does Drakeford really believe everyone is going to take a lateral flow test everytime they leave their house?

Mr Drakeford on 21:25 - Dec 17 with 1547 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Looks like Drakeford is going to close down Welsh sport from Monday.

He is also complaining that he is not getting enough money from Westminster to play for his new lockdown plans. Does he not know the Senedd has the power to raise income tax if he needs extra funds.

Mr Drakeford on 22:02 - Dec 17 with 1523 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 21:25 - Dec 17 by felixstowe_jack

Looks like Drakeford is going to close down Welsh sport from Monday.

He is also complaining that he is not getting enough money from Westminster to play for his new lockdown plans. Does he not know the Senedd has the power to raise income tax if he needs extra funds.

Let's hope he never finds out.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 10:26 - Dec 18 with 1438 viewsjack_lord

Mr Drakeford on 18:59 - Dec 10 by felixstowe_jack

Does Drakeford really believe everyone is going to take a lateral flow test everytime they leave their house?

The changes about to come out of Whitehall are going to make the Drakeford's new rules look like a walk in the park.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Mr Drakeford on 10:54 - Dec 18 with 1421 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 10:26 - Dec 18 by jack_lord

The changes about to come out of Whitehall are going to make the Drakeford's new rules look like a walk in the park.

I’ve noticed that there are loads of adverse comments when Drakeford does something, but when the Conservatives do something similar a few weeks later nothing is said. The Welsh Conservatives are the same, they sound off about his changes, but say nothing when Boris does the same. In some areas we are behind England and other areas in front.

I am not a Drakeford or a Boris fan. I think the difference between the 2 is that Drakeford is primarily motivated by the general public good, while Boris primary motivation is the economy. In truth, there has to be a blended approach.
Mr Drakeford on 10:56 - Dec 18 with 1421 viewsmax936

Mr Drakeford on 10:26 - Dec 18 by jack_lord

Its all done after the horse has bolted though, they knew this was coming and instead of pre-empting it and acting quicker they delayed until the shit hit the fan, now they're creating havoc again by spoiling yet another Christmas, utterly clueless Governess by all, they couldn't find their fat arses with both hands.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mr Drakeford on 18:06 - Dec 18 with 1385 viewsjohnlangy

Mr Drakeford on 10:54 - Dec 18 by majorraglan

I’ve noticed that there are loads of adverse comments when Drakeford does something, but when the Conservatives do something similar a few weeks later nothing is said. The Welsh Conservatives are the same, they sound off about his changes, but say nothing when Boris does the same. In some areas we are behind England and other areas in front.

I am not a Drakeford or a Boris fan. I think the difference between the 2 is that Drakeford is primarily motivated by the general public good, while Boris primary motivation is the economy. In truth, there has to be a blended approach.

100% correct major. Senedd/Wales wrong - Westminster/England right. It's an automatic response with some posters.

If the Senedd decides to do something it's wrong even if Westminster has already done it. If Wales does it before England it's wrong. If Wales does it after England it's wrong. And Welsh Conservatives. What a joke they are.

And I believe your last para is almost right. Boris' primary motivation is what's best for him.
Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 18:19 - Dec 18 with 1377 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 18:06 - Dec 18 by johnlangy

100% correct major. Senedd/Wales wrong - Westminster/England right. It's an automatic response with some posters.

If the Senedd decides to do something it's wrong even if Westminster has already done it. If Wales does it before England it's wrong. If Wales does it after England it's wrong. And Welsh Conservatives. What a joke they are.

And I believe your last para is almost right. Boris' primary motivation is what's best for him.

He doesn't say Westminster right, Wales wrong though.

There are a couple who always stick up for Bojo but to many of us, what happens in Wales is what counts irrelevant of what Bojo does. Bojo is a clown, an idiot who should resign and never show his face in Parliament again.
The Senedd is a disgrace to Wales, it makes exactly the same Capital city centric decisions as Westminster. Large swathes of Wales are stagnating because of this, it's the same in England. Just because some of us criticise Drakeford, it doesn't mean we are sticking u for Westminster. In the same way, when I criticise Bojo, it doesn't mean I am sticking up for the Senedd.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 18:52 - Dec 18 with 1369 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 18:19 - Dec 18 by Catullus

There are a couple who always stick up for Bojo but to many of us, what happens in Wales is what counts irrelevant of what Bojo does. Bojo is a clown, an idiot who should resign and never show his face in Parliament again.
The Senedd is a disgrace to Wales, it makes exactly the same Capital city centric decisions as Westminster. Large swathes of Wales are stagnating because of this, it's the same in England. Just because some of us criticise Drakeford, it doesn't mean we are sticking u for Westminster. In the same way, when I criticise Bojo, it doesn't mean I am sticking up for the Senedd.

As I always say, ALL politicians are only out for themselves. Whether it be financial, power or ambition, they are out for personal gain.
Mr Drakeford on 19:04 - Dec 18 with 1361 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The quality of politicians is poor everywhere you look. We need to change how they get selected.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mr Drakeford on 19:30 - Dec 18 with 1346 viewsDr_Winston

Sadly in the eyes of loons like Trampie and Kilks any criticism of the Senedd is seen as a defence of Westminster. The idea that both can be shite is a concept their brains simply can't handle.

Said it before, and I'll say it again. Not one single major aspect of Welsh life has benefitted from the advent of devolution. In many key areas things have gotten significantly worse. For some odd reason, the answer to that in the eyes of the fanatics is even more devolution, or worse, Independence.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 19:47 - Dec 18 with 1331 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 19:30 - Dec 18 by Dr_Winston

Sadly in the eyes of loons like Trampie and Kilks any criticism of the Senedd is seen as a defence of Westminster. The idea that both can be shite is a concept their brains simply can't handle.

Said it before, and I'll say it again. Not one single major aspect of Welsh life has benefitted from the advent of devolution. In many key areas things have gotten significantly worse. For some odd reason, the answer to that in the eyes of the fanatics is even more devolution, or worse, Independence.

They're not the only ones, when I've criticised Trump I been accused of being a partisan of Biden. That kind of badly flawed logic is everywhere in politics, if you're against one side, you must be on the other side.

I call it swivel eyed lunacy, many times on here I've been called a tory because I criticised Corbyn. Strangely not many Tories call me a Labouri fan when I attack tories though. Maybe they are just used to the criticism!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Mr Drakeford on 19:59 - Dec 18 with 1326 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 19:47 - Dec 18 by Catullus

They're not the only ones, when I've criticised Trump I been accused of being a partisan of Biden. That kind of badly flawed logic is everywhere in politics, if you're against one side, you must be on the other side.

I call it swivel eyed lunacy, many times on here I've been called a tory because I criticised Corbyn. Strangely not many Tories call me a Labouri fan when I attack tories though. Maybe they are just used to the criticism!

It's a product of the internet age. Nuance has fallen by the wayside. Everything is either brilliant or shit. There's no in between. It's exhausting and tedious.

Mr Drakeford on 22:46 - Dec 18 with 1288 viewsmajorraglan

We now have a situation where SAGE are calling for more restrictions and where a considerable number of the Conservative right are in disagreement with Boris about the way forward.
How will this pan out if we end up in an Italian type situation? Will people be held to account?
Mr Drakeford on 05:39 - Dec 19 with 1265 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Mr Drakeford on 19:30 - Dec 18 by Dr_Winston

Yes the last thing we need to advocate for in a world infested with shite incompetent politicians is to have more shite incompetent politicians. Get rid of them all. We only need a small number of charlatans for this tiny island. There’s 600 odd charlatans in Westminster, another load of charlatans in Edinburgh, Cardiff and Belfast. Thank god we booted out the charlatans in Brussels otherwise we’d have a load more charlatans. Then we have the charlatans in the local councils. It’s wall to wall charlatans.
Mr Drakeford on 22:17 - Dec 20 with 1207 viewsJack123

Welsh Government to make an announcement at 12 tonight.

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 00:02 - Dec 21 with 1161 viewsJack123

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 07:18 - Dec 21 with 1091 viewsbuilthjack

Well done Drakeford. A man that cares about people's lives. It had to happen.
Meanwhile, that idiot on No 10 will think about it for a few weeks whilst millions get Covid, and lots die.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 08:09 - Dec 21 with 1067 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 22:17 - Dec 20 by Jack123

Welsh Government to make an announcement at 12 tonight.

That’s just terrible.
If there’s a need to stop people attending that’s one thing, but what is this announcement at midnight malarkey about? Why wait until midnight? If the change has come about as a result of an evening meeting then get it out ASAP. I’d like to know more about the timing.
Mr Drakeford on 08:11 - Dec 21 with 1048 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 07:18 - Dec 21 by builthjack

Well done Drakeford. A man that cares about people's lives. It had to happen.
Meanwhile, that idiot on No 10 will think about it for a few weeks whilst millions get Covid, and lots die.

What was the point if getting vaccinated and having the booster and vaccine passports? Was this a decision made by the Senedd or dictator General Drakeford? Little evidence that it spread outdoors far more likely to spread indoors in pubs shops, supermarkets is he closing these as well or just playing to his public.

If he wanted to stop the spread why not lockdown all the UNVACCINATED these are the people catching it and spreading as well as ending up in hospital and ICU.

Mr Drakeford on 09:42 - Dec 22 with 936 viewsCatullus

More restrictions to be announced today then,

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-mark-drakeford-announ

I can't wait

Mr Drakeford on 09:47 - Dec 22 with 933 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 09:42 - Dec 22 by Catullus

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-mark-drakeford-announ

I can't wait

There seems to be consensus around the world that what is missing is data on the severity of Omicron, some news outlets are saying this should be somewhat clearer next week

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mr Drakeford on 10:06 - Dec 22 with 918 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 09:42 - Dec 22 by Catullus

I can't wait

Only going to do what he should have done at midnight the other night, if he was awake. The last announcement is totally out of balance.

When you look at South Africa, who we are about a month behind, cases are dropping. There needs to be calm with no sense of panic. Those who want a shutdown should just stay home and not try to force it on us. Restrictions yes, but lets not be stupid. South Africa introduced Level 1 restrictions below and after a month the worst seems to be over.

South Africa Level 1

Level one lockdown restrictions are in place across the country. There is a curfew between midnight and 4am. All non-essential businesses are required to close by 11pm. You are legally required to wear a face mask when in public and may face a fine or imprisonment for breaking this rule. You should ensure you are in your accommodation before the curfew begins. Road blocks are used to enforce curfew in some places. International travel is permitted subject to COVID-19 precautions.
Mr Drakeford on 11:11 - Dec 22 with 882 viewsfelixstowe_jack

£60 fine for going to work. Has this law been passed by the Senedd otherwise it is illegal.

I Hope Drakeford next broadcast is done from his home otherwise he should be fined £60 and his employer the Welsh government £1000 for allowing it to happen.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2021 12:26]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024