Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86266 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 11:31 - Dec 22 with 1902 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 11:11 - Dec 22 by felixstowe_jack

£60 fine for going to work. Has this law been passed by the Senedd otherwise it is illegal.

I Hope Drakeford next broadcast is done from his home otherwise he should be fined £60 and his employer the Welsh government £1000 for allowing it to happen.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2021 12:26]

Yes, good point, no reason why Senedd meetings could not be on zoom.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mr Drakeford on 11:54 - Dec 22 with 1882 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 11:31 - Dec 22 by JACKMANANDBOY

Yes, good point, no reason why Senedd meetings could not be on zoom.

The Senedd has been recalled.

First Minister Mark Drakeford will hold a covid briefing at 12.15pm.
The First Minister will make a virtual statement addressing the Senedd on the pandemic from 1.30pm and ministers will then have the opportunity to ask questions.

So he decides what action is to be taken then it is discussed later. Sounds like a dictatorship to me.
Mr Drakeford on 18:46 - Dec 22 with 1791 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 11:54 - Dec 22 by Whiterockin

The Senedd has been recalled.

First Minister Mark Drakeford will hold a covid briefing at 12.15pm.
The First Minister will make a virtual statement addressing the Senedd on the pandemic from 1.30pm and ministers will then have the opportunity to ask questions.

So he decides what action is to be taken then it is discussed later. Sounds like a dictatorship to me.

As opposed to Boris who can’t make decisions as he doesn’t command the support of a significant number of his MP’s, most of whom want to carry on full steam ahead with no restrictions.
Boris has lost the trust and respect of most of the country, I am not a Drakers fan but from speaking to people they seem to trust him more than they trust Boris.

Edit Typo
[Post edited 22 Dec 2021 22:26]
Mr Drakeford on 18:57 - Dec 22 with 1779 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 18:46 - Dec 22 by majorraglan

As opposed to Boris who can’t make decisions as he doesn’t command the support of a significant number of his MP’s, most of whom want to carry on full steam ahead with no restrictions.
Boris has lost the trust and respect of most of the country, I am not a Drakers fan but from speaking to people they seem to trust him more than they trust Boris.

Edit Typo
[Post edited 22 Dec 2021 22:26]

Don't think I rate Boris because I don't. It's not a case of criticising Drakeford because I support Boris. I criticise Drakeford because he deserves it.
Mr Drakeford on 21:00 - Dec 22 with 1732 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 18:57 - Dec 22 by Whiterockin

Don't think I rate Boris because I don't. It's not a case of criticising Drakeford because I support Boris. I criticise Drakeford because he deserves it.

Again. Some people seem to think that any criticism of Grampy Wales is a defence of Johnson.

Drakeford has been an abject disaster throughout this entire situation. He's as out of his depth as Warwick Davis in the Marianas Trench.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2021 21:00]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 22:57 - Dec 22 with 1684 viewsbuilthjack

Mr Drakeford on 18:57 - Dec 22 by Whiterockin

Doris has been out of his depth from day 1. Time to go.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 23:09 - Dec 22 with 1675 viewsraynor94

Mr Drakeford on 22:57 - Dec 22 by builthjack

Doris has been out of his depth from day 1. Time to go.

Ditto Drippy, a pair of clowns

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 23:10 - Dec 22 with 1675 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Mr Drakeford on 21:00 - Dec 22 by Dr_Winston

Again. Some people seem to think that any criticism of Grampy Wales is a defence of Johnson.

Drakeford has been an abject disaster throughout this entire situation. He's as out of his depth as Warwick Davis in the Marianas Trench.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2021 21:00]

Exactly.

The amount of useful idiots who line-up like seals to applaud anything and everything that 'Our Mark' does because it's in some way different to what the Tories in Westminster do is frankly nauseating. Drakeford could announce a 6 month hard lockdown starting tomorrow and his acolytes would still lap it up without question.

It's quite possible to dislike one without lapping up every word the other says. Boris is a lying, corrupt, incompetent fool, who I have absolutely no time for- but at least he generally takes some persuading to jump in and restrict people's freedoms.

Even Tony jeffing Blair came out today and said he wouldn't introduce any more restrictions at the moment if he were PM! I have no time for Blair but I agree...

See how it works? You can agree with people you don't agree with sometimes!
[Post edited 22 Dec 2021 23:11]
Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 07:17 - Dec 23 with 1632 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Why was he not working from home during yesterday's ministerial broadcast? Will he fined £60 and his employer the Welsh government fined £1,000 as well.
He asks us all to work from or face the penalty of a fine but seems it does not apply to him.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 08:55 - Dec 23 with 1602 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Some media outlets reporting that advice to UK Government is that there is no need for additional restrictions in England following initial Omicron data. Interesting for us in Wales.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 8:56]

Mr Drakeford on 09:03 - Dec 23 with 1585 viewsWhiterockin

Mr Drakeford on 08:55 - Dec 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

Some media outlets reporting that advice to UK Government is that there is no need for additional restrictions in England following initial Omicron data. Interesting for us in Wales.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2021 8:56]

Its a case of dammed if you do, dammed if you don't. Nobody will know the correct decision for a while, if ever.
Mr Drakeford on 10:39 - Dec 23 with 1536 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 09:03 - Dec 23 by Whiterockin

Its a case of dammed if you do, dammed if you don't. Nobody will know the correct decision for a while, if ever.

I'm not sure why Drakeford rushed into restrictions yesterday when the UK Security Agency was due to publish it's report on Omicron today?

Mr Drakeford on 11:05 - Dec 23 with 1513 viewsJack123

Mr Drakeford on 10:39 - Dec 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

I'm not sure why Drakeford rushed into restrictions yesterday when the UK Security Agency was due to publish it's report on Omicron today?

The way things are looking at the moment, I can't see England bringing any restrictions at all.

What I can see though is Drugford ending up with lots and lots of egg on his face, and it will be a pleasure to watch, and a long time coming.

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 11:49 - Dec 23 with 1482 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 10:39 - Dec 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

His rash and ill thought out actions have cost the welsh economy £millions.

The guy is a complete and utter buffoon, but the sad thing is, if there were an election tomorrow, he'd still win with a large majority, so running Wales sensibly matters not to him.

Unlike the buffoon in Westminster, who will see him and his Conservative government majority in tatters if there were an election.

Smart people the Welsh.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 11:55 - Dec 23 with 1476 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 11:49 - Dec 23 by Flashberryjack

The guy is a complete and utter buffoon, but the sad thing is, if there were an election tomorrow, he'd still win with a large majority, so running Wales sensibly matters not to him.

Unlike the buffoon in Westminster, who will see him and his Conservative government majority in tatters if there were an election.

Smart people the Welsh.

Gethin said they only had money for three weeks today. So hopefully we'll be back at the football in January.

With 20 percent of the Welsh population on a waiting list for the NHS. I think the money could be better spent

Mr Drakeford on 12:37 - Dec 23 with 1459 viewsDr_Winston

https://unherd.com/thepost/mark-drakefords-nonsense-covid-rules-are-back/

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 12:48 - Dec 23 with 1451 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 11:55 - Dec 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

Gethin said they only had money for three weeks today. So hopefully we'll be back at the football in January.

With 20 percent of the Welsh population on a waiting list for the NHS. I think the money could be better spent

Unless we close the borders between England and Wales, how the hell are restrictions in Wales going to prevent the Omicron virus spreading, it may delay it slightly, but that's about it.

The sooner the Scottish and Welsh tin pot dictators stop playing "one up man ship" with Boris, and realise that we live on a bloody island the better.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 13:26 - Dec 23 with 1427 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 12:37 - Dec 23 by Dr_Winston

https://unherd.com/thepost/mark-drakefords-nonsense-covid-rules-are-back/

A few choice comments there.

Mr Drakeford on 10:42 - Dec 24 with 1343 viewsScotia

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59779931

Wales are taking a couple of days off administering boosters, they aren't in England.

Can anyone justify this?
Mr Drakeford on 11:33 - Dec 24 with 1313 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 10:42 - Dec 24 by Scotia

Wales are taking a couple of days off administering boosters, they aren't in England.

Can anyone justify this?

Probably not.

Mr Drakeford on 11:42 - Dec 24 with 1301 viewsmajorraglan

Can anyone justify this?

The number of people coming through the local vaccination centres in our area fell off a cliff yesterday, no queues and much lower footfall. I suspect people don’t want to be vaccinated over the Christmas festivities.

A lot of the staff working in the MVC’s also work in other parts of the NHS, or are retired, most have families and they’ve been smashed for the best part of 2 years either dealing with Covid or vaccinations. Whilst large sections of society have been furloughed they’ve worked through relentlessly, they’ve had a clap and they've also had a small pay rise but by enlarge they’ve worked hard out of a sense of duty and pride in what they do, absence is high and with other commitments such as staffing covid and clinical wards it’s tough going.

It takes a fair few staff to operate an MVC, you need admin staff, vaccinators, clinical staff and clinical leads, security etc as they have to be able to deal with all sorts of fall out and getting that number of people in takes a lot of organising and some good will. There is also a risk of vaccine wastage if people don’t show and the vaccines have been defrosted. I don't think 2 days will make a great deal of difference.

We’ve had drop ins in our area for weeks and plenty of people have taken advantage of it, staff have worked really hard and have been doing over double what they’d normally do because they’re pulling out all the stops to get people through.

They’ll no doubt have a few centres open in England, but they won’t do huge numbers of boosters because they won’t get the staff to work at the numbers they need and people don’t show up.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2021 14:22]
Mr Drakeford on 14:29 - Dec 24 with 1235 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 11:49 - Dec 23 by Flashberryjack

Smart people the Welsh.

What majority? he hasn't got one now. All he has is an agreement with Plaid. He won exactly half of the seats.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 19:06 - Dec 24 with 1164 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 11:42 - Dec 24 by majorraglan

The number of people coming through the local vaccination centres in our area fell off a cliff yesterday, no queues and much lower footfall. I suspect people don’t want to be vaccinated over the Christmas festivities.

A lot of the staff working in the MVC’s also work in other parts of the NHS, or are retired, most have families and they’ve been smashed for the best part of 2 years either dealing with Covid or vaccinations. Whilst large sections of society have been furloughed they’ve worked through relentlessly, they’ve had a clap and they've also had a small pay rise but by enlarge they’ve worked hard out of a sense of duty and pride in what they do, absence is high and with other commitments such as staffing covid and clinical wards it’s tough going.

It takes a fair few staff to operate an MVC, you need admin staff, vaccinators, clinical staff and clinical leads, security etc as they have to be able to deal with all sorts of fall out and getting that number of people in takes a lot of organising and some good will. There is also a risk of vaccine wastage if people don’t show and the vaccines have been defrosted. I don't think 2 days will make a great deal of difference.

We’ve had drop ins in our area for weeks and plenty of people have taken advantage of it, staff have worked really hard and have been doing over double what they’d normally do because they’re pulling out all the stops to get people through.

They’ll no doubt have a few centres open in England, but they won’t do huge numbers of boosters because they won’t get the staff to work at the numbers they need and people don’t show up.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2021 14:22]

680,000 doses yesterday which is 50% above last week's average .

No doubt will drop off today, Christmas day and boxing day before picking up again next week.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 20:38 - Dec 24 with 1122 viewsDr_Winston

Can anyone justify this?

Don't have a problem with giving the staff a couple of days off to recuperate.

Cases seem to be declining anyway, not that you'd know given the hysterical reaction to Omicron from the Welsh Govt.

Mr Drakeford on 10:26 - Dec 25 with 1056 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 11:55 - Dec 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

Where are we going to get the staff from? Many going sick, many gone home because of brexit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024