Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86211 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 22:33 - Jan 7 with 1239 viewstrampie

Drakeford has been relatively popular, I haven't seen any recent polls, but in the recent past (in the last 12 months) he was seen as doing well (even better than Sturgeon which takes some doing) and Boris was seen as doing badly.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Mr Drakeford on 00:26 - Jan 8 with 1201 viewsJack123

Mr Drakeford on 22:33 - Jan 7 by trampie

Drakeford has been relatively popular, I haven't seen any recent polls, but in the recent past (in the last 12 months) he was seen as doing well (even better than Sturgeon which takes some doing) and Boris was seen as doing badly.

Yes, he is doing an absolute unbelievable job in ferking up Wales is Mr Drugford.

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 00:45 - Jan 8 with 1179 viewsmajorraglan

Mr Drakeford on 00:26 - Jan 8 by Jack123

Yes, he is doing an absolute unbelievable job in ferking up Wales is Mr Drugford.

How’ s you’re week gone? U doing Ok?
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 0:46]
Mr Drakeford on 00:54 - Jan 8 with 1173 viewsJack123

Mr Drakeford on 00:45 - Jan 8 by majorraglan

How’ s you’re week gone? U doing Ok?
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 0:46]

Yeah I''m ok Thanks, .. I'm just fed up of it all, missis will never be the same again, she has hardly gone out since this started, I guess I will never be the same again.

I hope things get better lads, I'll be honest, I will go over the edge if this last another year, all the best.

Lol I'm over the edge already, but I hope you know what I mean. All the best I love you all J123 out.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 1:00]

libera nos a malo

Mr Drakeford on 05:46 - Jan 8 with 1110 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 00:54 - Jan 8 by Jack123

Yeah I''m ok Thanks, .. I'm just fed up of it all, missis will never be the same again, she has hardly gone out since this started, I guess I will never be the same again.

I hope things get better lads, I'll be honest, I will go over the edge if this last another year, all the best.

Lol I'm over the edge already, but I hope you know what I mean. All the best I love you all J123 out.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 1:00]

We will get through mate if normal people just look after each other.
Thats all we have.

Posh English Tories dont give a damn for the normal people.
At least Professor Drakeford cares.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 05:51 - Jan 8 with 1115 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 05:46 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

We will get through mate if normal people just look after each other.
Thats all we have.

Posh English Tories dont give a damn for the normal people.
At least Professor Drakeford cares.

The only thing Drakeford cares about is his Welsh Dictatorship and controlling his citizens who he does not think can be trusted to make their own decisions.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 06:14 - Jan 8 with 1103 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 05:51 - Jan 8 by felixstowe_jack

The only thing Drakeford cares about is his Welsh Dictatorship and controlling his citizens who he does not think can be trusted to make their own decisions.

He is leading Wales to independence.

The people of Cymru voted him back in quite recently. 🌹

Mr Drakeford on 06:19 - Jan 8 with 1110 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 06:14 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

Only 14% of the Welsh people what independence. Even the Welsh Labour Party's official policy is for a United Kingdom.
So everyone who votes for Drakeford is voting for a United Kingdom .

Only PC want independence and their share of the vote fell at the last Welsh elections.

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 06:49 - Jan 8 with 1100 viewsraynor94

Seen anymore planes on Fantasy Island

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 09:12 - Jan 8 with 1070 viewsCatullus

Oh Kilky, how many times do you need reminding that Drakeford is dead against independence for Wales. he's said s several times. Take the blinkers off.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 09:53 - Jan 8 with 1038 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 09:12 - Jan 8 by Catullus

Oh Kilky, how many times do you need reminding that Drakeford is dead against independence for Wales. he's said s several times. Take the blinkers off.

Surprised at you ….

Listen its not just my opinion, Drakers has just signed a deal with Adam Price and Plaid.
Thats a fact.

Mr Price called it a "nation-building programme for government which will change the lives of thousands of people the length and breadth of our country for the better".

Nation building is not there by accident.
Keir is a unionist, Drakeford far less so.
Specifically the cross-party Independent Constitutional Commission, announced last month to examine Wales' relationship with the rest of the UK, "will take our national constitutional journey to the next stage", he said.
Again not an accident.

Welsh labour knows its worth.
Drakeford taking on Johnson is just the start.

Indy polls are over 30 per cent before all the above plays out.

Wales is not England.

Mr Drakeford on 12:06 - Jan 8 with 987 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 09:53 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

Surprised at you ….

Listen its not just my opinion, Drakers has just signed a deal with Adam Price and Plaid.
Thats a fact.

Mr Price called it a "nation-building programme for government which will change the lives of thousands of people the length and breadth of our country for the better".

Nation building is not there by accident.
Keir is a unionist, Drakeford far less so.
Specifically the cross-party Independent Constitutional Commission, announced last month to examine Wales' relationship with the rest of the UK, "will take our national constitutional journey to the next stage", he said.
Again not an accident.

Welsh labour knows its worth.
Drakeford taking on Johnson is just the start.

Indy polls are over 30 per cent before all the above plays out.

Wales is not England.

I think the senedd elections results are a far more accurate indication of Welsh voters than an opinion poll of a few thousand last January.

Plaid only got 20% of both the regional constituency votes which was less than the got in the previous election. Admittedly only 47% of voters turned out even after Drakeford gave to vote to children aged 16, 17.

The parties that gained the biggest increase in votes were

Conservatives + 5.7%
Labour + 5%
Reform UK + 1.4%
Independent (Independent candidates not a party for independence) + 0.9%
Propel + 0.9%
Gwlad + 0.5%
Abolish the Welsh Assembly + 0.5%
Green + 0.3%

Quite clearly the two parties gaining the most vote are pro UK

I do wish you would check your facts before you post it is so easy to prove you are wrong.

Mr Drakeford on 12:42 - Jan 8 with 962 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 09:12 - Jan 8 by Catullus

He doesn't like beer and sport as well.

[Post edited 8 Jan 2022 12:43]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mr Drakeford on 13:48 - Jan 8 with 919 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 09:53 - Jul 14 by Catullus

Not to defend it but it shouldn't take 6 months to learn what they are saying you'll have to learn.
I didn't do Welsh in school, at all. I was in a higher stream and had to do Latin but my gran was a fluent Welsh speaker and though I have hardly ever used it I have the entry level skill they want. Bore Da, Prynhawn Da, Diolch, Diolch yn fawr, Croeso, Nos da and surely we nearly all know Shw mae, Dai iawn/Dai iawn diolch too?

My real issue is, we have interpreters for minority languages, if people want to communicate in Welsh we should just be able to request it. Why have every letter bilingually, why should phone messages take 3 times as long, why do we have to listen to everything in Englsih AND Welsh. My GP surgery has it right, the first message is simple, to speak in Welsh press 1, in English press 2. That is all we need and then the Senedd can have Welsh speakers purely in psts where they are essential. They can then offer Welsh tuition to any who want it, without it being compulsory.
I said it earlier, the more young welsh that move away and the more retirees from England or elsewhere that move here, the more this language policy will be a waste of time. They need to get the economy sorted first so our young people don't abandon Wales.

We can only address the economy by taking responsibilty for it via Independence. Westmonster has created the current situation.

Wales is is track for 1 million speakers by 2050. The 2 language provision is rightly here to stay.

I am staggered that you were in higher stream, no offence like.

Mr Drakeford on 15:04 - Jan 8 with 880 viewspencoedjack

Mr Drakeford on 15:53 - Jan 7 by 73__73

And they will stay more or less the same. I’m sure Drakeford thinks he’s king Canute.

Drakeford & Welsh labour can do what they want people keeping voting for them.

Welsh people especially those outside Cardiff continually get screwed but they get voted in.

Pretty sad really.
Mr Drakeford on 15:09 - Jan 8 with 871 viewspencoedjack

Mr Drakeford on 06:19 - Jan 8 by felixstowe_jack

Only 14% of the Welsh people what independence. Even the Welsh Labour Party's official policy is for a United Kingdom.
So everyone who votes for Drakeford is voting for a United Kingdom .

Only PC want independence and their share of the vote fell at the last Welsh elections.

With the influx of our good friends from England bringing prosperity to one man towns by the coast the independence vote will be diluted even more in the next election.

A few kids placing stickers around the place won’t do much.
Mr Drakeford on 16:48 - Jan 8 with 797 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 13:48 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

We can only address the economy by taking responsibilty for it via Independence. Westmonster has created the current situation.

Wales is is track for 1 million speakers by 2050. The 2 language provision is rightly here to stay.

I am staggered that you were in higher stream, no offence like.

Sadly Wales has a poor performing economy as Drakeford is anti business. He will not invest in the new infrastructure to bring prosperity to Wales hence his denial of any problems at the Brynglas tunnels and cancelling all new road projects.

The migration of English people from the Bristol area, since the M4 tolls were abolished. will continue as monmouthshire house prices are much cheaper than Bristol.

Mr Drakeford on 18:32 - Jan 8 with 766 viewspencoedjack

Mr Drakeford on 16:48 - Jan 8 by felixstowe_jack

Sadly Wales has a poor performing economy as Drakeford is anti business. He will not invest in the new infrastructure to bring prosperity to Wales hence his denial of any problems at the Brynglas tunnels and cancelling all new road projects.

The migration of English people from the Bristol area, since the M4 tolls were abolished. will continue as monmouthshire house prices are much cheaper than Bristol.

In a nutshell
Mr Drakeford on 22:01 - Jan 8 with 724 viewstrampie

Drakers speaks on England, Boris and the virus, here is the video.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Mr Drakeford on 22:09 - Jan 8 with 709 viewsScotia

Mr Drakeford on 22:01 - Jan 8 by trampie

He's being completely disengenuous though isn't he?

England aren't doing nothing, they've escalated the booster programme to try to get through omicron. Nobody else in Europe has done that. It may have worked too.

It's nothing more than a political statement tweeted by someone with a flag after their name.
Mr Drakeford on 22:23 - Jan 8 with 702 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 22:01 - Jan 8 by trampie

I thought Drakeford and his Labour Party was elected to run Wales not England.
Whereas Johnson and the Conservative were elected to run the UK.

Standard deflection tactics by Drakeford his non sensible actions and diktats have failed to halt the soaring infection rate in Wales just like his useless two week firebreak.

Mr Drakeford on 22:23 - Jan 8 with 702 viewsDr_Winston

Mr Drakeford on 22:09 - Jan 8 by Scotia

He's being completely disengenuous though isn't he?

England aren't doing nothing, they've escalated the booster programme to try to get through omicron. Nobody else in Europe has done that. It may have worked too.

It's nothing more than a political statement tweeted by someone with a flag after their name.

Seems that Westminster understand that the best we can do is manage the virus, whilst dimwits like Drakeford still think it can be eradicated.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 22:40 - Jan 8 with 690 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mind you Drakeford's logic is suspect.

The Welsh government have decided that Chester are not entitled to financial aid as they are English. The Welsh government has decided that although they are English they must obey Welsh Rules.

I think Drakeford favourite book must be Alice in wonderland.

Mr Drakeford on 22:48 - Jan 8 with 679 viewstrampie

England have a government that is politically paralysed.

Mr Drakeford on 22:52 - Jan 8 with 675 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 22:48 - Jan 8 by trampie

England have a government that is politically paralysed.

England does not have a government no devolution in England.
Meanwhile the UK government took decisive action and doubled the numbered of vaccinations from under 500,000 a day to over a million in a week.

The UK government has a majority unlike the Welsh government which had to sign a pact with PC just to get legislation passed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024