Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Drakeford 21:39 - May 7 with 86400 viewsbuilthjack

👀
[Post edited 5 Aug 2022 7:22]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mr Drakeford on 22:58 - Jun 29 with 1327 viewsraynor94

Mr Drakeford on 22:52 - Jun 29 by Kilkennyjack

Its nothing to do with my employment.

Its nothing to do with your employment.

If Drakers thinks Wales should have the same devolution settlement as Scotland and the north of Ireland, then he is right to call it out.

Drakers is an elected leader, not a sniveller.

Fair play you have a better side step than Barry John.

Google that one.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mr Drakeford on 23:44 - Jun 29 with 1290 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 22:58 - Jun 29 by raynor94

Fair play you have a better side step than Barry John.

Google that one.

Thanks for the complement.

I see you more as a ‘Dusty’ Hare type …. Try Google …

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 08:08 - Jun 30 with 1271 viewsCatullus

PArt of the problems with the NHS is waste and it seems to have increased massively since devolution. Then there's procurement, the individual entities all sort out their own and they health boarfs end up paying more for Aspirin than Tesco do. It's ridiculous. If my GP prescribes me something than could be bought off the shelf, it can cost up to 7 times as much. One single procurement dept would have much more purchasing muscle.

I want Wales to have the same deal as Scotland too, maybe Drakers should remind Bojo about his promise to "level up" but even so, I don't trust Drakers to make the best decisions.

For example, his decision to stop new road building, apparently he's worried about the environment, well maybe he should consider the impact of outdated infrastructure on the environment too, old roads not fit for purpose are causing massive tailbacks, we have cars stuck in long queues churning out tonnes of extra pollution. Cars moving at a more optimal speed are less polluting, maybe someone else knows this but I think the speed is around 55-57mph but crawling along at 5mph is definitely bad. Having literally miles of queues on the M4 is causing more pollution.

The outdated infrastructure is also bad for the economy, if Drakeford wants more jobs and better jobs in Wales he has to attract business, so far every improvement he's allowed in South Wales has only benefitted the South East, the Senedd should serve all of Wales.

If anybody think Drakers view of the Union means he's turning towards indy, it doesn't matter. Drakers won't be there very long. Maybe that's when the trouble really starts, when Drakers finishes, we get Gething!
Bojo has a lot of work to do if he wants the union to remain but if Scotland leaves there will be lessons for all of us, good and bad depending on your point of view.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mr Drakeford on 08:16 - Jun 30 with 1269 viewsDr_Winston

GP's shouldn't be prescribing anything that can be bought off the shelf.

You're generally right though. The waste in public sector spending probably has to be seen to be believed.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 08:45 - Jun 30 with 1260 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 08:16 - Jun 30 by Dr_Winston

GP's shouldn't be prescribing anything that can be bought off the shelf.

You're generally right though. The waste in public sector spending probably has to be seen to be believed.

I agree about GP's, they should only ever prescribe what you can't buy, even people on benefits can afford 30p for paracetamol.

That just raises another bugbear though, politicians expenses, they'll claim for everything right down to Rhun Ap Iorwerth claiming for a 79p pack of colouring pencils, were they for work or for his kids?

It's waste, and greed!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Mr Drakeford on 09:01 - Jun 30 with 1255 viewsonehunglow

Mr Drakeford on 08:45 - Jun 30 by Catullus

I agree about GP's, they should only ever prescribe what you can't buy, even people on benefits can afford 30p for paracetamol.

That just raises another bugbear though, politicians expenses, they'll claim for everything right down to Rhun Ap Iorwerth claiming for a 79p pack of colouring pencils, were they for work or for his kids?

It's waste, and greed!

But they are entitled to it and that is our core values seemingly.
We feel entititled to that which we really shouldn't be

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mr Drakeford on 09:21 - Jun 30 with 1249 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mr Drakeford on 08:45 - Jun 30 by Catullus

It's waste, and greed!

You would think a senedd member earning over £69,000 a year could afford his own coloured pencils. It probably cost 5 times as much to fill in the claim paperwork and the staff cost to pay him the money.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mr Drakeford on 10:09 - Jun 30 with 1238 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 08:08 - Jun 30 by Catullus

PArt of the problems with the NHS is waste and it seems to have increased massively since devolution. Then there's procurement, the individual entities all sort out their own and they health boarfs end up paying more for Aspirin than Tesco do. It's ridiculous. If my GP prescribes me something than could be bought off the shelf, it can cost up to 7 times as much. One single procurement dept would have much more purchasing muscle.

I want Wales to have the same deal as Scotland too, maybe Drakers should remind Bojo about his promise to "level up" but even so, I don't trust Drakers to make the best decisions.

For example, his decision to stop new road building, apparently he's worried about the environment, well maybe he should consider the impact of outdated infrastructure on the environment too, old roads not fit for purpose are causing massive tailbacks, we have cars stuck in long queues churning out tonnes of extra pollution. Cars moving at a more optimal speed are less polluting, maybe someone else knows this but I think the speed is around 55-57mph but crawling along at 5mph is definitely bad. Having literally miles of queues on the M4 is causing more pollution.

The outdated infrastructure is also bad for the economy, if Drakeford wants more jobs and better jobs in Wales he has to attract business, so far every improvement he's allowed in South Wales has only benefitted the South East, the Senedd should serve all of Wales.

If anybody think Drakers view of the Union means he's turning towards indy, it doesn't matter. Drakers won't be there very long. Maybe that's when the trouble really starts, when Drakers finishes, we get Gething!
Bojo has a lot of work to do if he wants the union to remain but if Scotland leaves there will be lessons for all of us, good and bad depending on your point of view.

Over 120 A &E depts have been closed since 2010, would that be down to Drakers or Boris?
Login to get fewer ads

Mr Drakeford on 13:42 - Jun 30 with 1204 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 10:09 - Jun 30 by controversial_jack

Over 120 A &E depts have been closed since 2010, would that be down to Drakers or Boris?

If any of them are in Wales it's down to Drakers and Gething, health being devolved. Just remember who was Welsh health minister before Gething!

If you want a real comparison have a look at the waiting times for elective surgery before the pandemic, Wales was 12 moths for a hip replacement and even when England doubled it's wait times it was still only 3 months/12 weeks.
Just today the news is reporting a man complaining of a 16 hour wait at a Welsh A&E.

Mr Drakeford on 14:14 - Jun 30 with 1194 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mr Drakeford on 08:08 - Jun 30 by Catullus

Your point about infrastructure and jobs is correct, there are plenty of studies of what happens if you the infrastructure right. I don't understand why Drakeford does not seem aware.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mr Drakeford on 17:13 - Jun 30 with 1167 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 13:42 - Jun 30 by Catullus

If any of them are in Wales it's down to Drakers and Gething, health being devolved. Just remember who was Welsh health minister before Gething!

If you want a real comparison have a look at the waiting times for elective surgery before the pandemic, Wales was 12 moths for a hip replacement and even when England doubled it's wait times it was still only 3 months/12 weeks.
Just today the news is reporting a man complaining of a 16 hour wait at a Welsh A&E.

Yes, but that's bull, most don't wait anywhere near that time
Mr Drakeford on 21:46 - Jun 30 with 1145 viewskrunchykarrot

What's a GP. They are currently digging a big hole for themselves forgetting we pay the wages.
Mr Drakeford on 22:06 - Jun 30 with 1138 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 21:46 - Jun 30 by krunchykarrot

What's a GP. They are currently digging a big hole for themselves forgetting we pay the wages.

Great day out today, Hay on Wye for lunch then onto Hereford to see friends.
Whilst there popped into ASDA to buy a load of wine and whiskey, saved myself £100 in Drakeford tax, thank you England.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Drakeford on 22:19 - Jun 30 with 1132 viewsSlugster664

Mr Drakeford on 17:13 - Jun 30 by controversial_jack

Yes, but that's bull, most don't wait anywhere near that time

No, your comment is bull...I know of many people who have waited that long, even longer. Our NHS is being destroyed by this lot in the senedd...20 years of devolution and look at it. Out of interest, how do you 'drakers' lovers feel about the MTU being in 'strategically' placed in Cardiff?

STID

Mr Drakeford on 22:40 - Jun 30 with 1123 viewsKilkennyjack

Mr Drakeford on 22:06 - Jun 30 by Flashberryjack

Great day out today, Hay on Wye for lunch then onto Hereford to see friends.
Whilst there popped into ASDA to buy a load of wine and whiskey, saved myself £100 in Drakeford tax, thank you England.

You spent all that on petrol and lunch. 🤷‍♂️

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Drakeford on 22:47 - Jun 30 with 1124 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 22:19 - Jun 30 by Slugster664

No, your comment is bull...I know of many people who have waited that long, even longer. Our NHS is being destroyed by this lot in the senedd...20 years of devolution and look at it. Out of interest, how do you 'drakers' lovers feel about the MTU being in 'strategically' placed in Cardiff?

The NHS is being slowly run down to prepare for privatisation, and guess who is behind that?
Mr Drakeford on 06:34 - Jul 1 with 1107 viewsSlugster664

Mr Drakeford on 22:47 - Jun 30 by controversial_jack

The NHS is being slowly run down to prepare for privatisation, and guess who is behind that?

Is that the privatisation started by Blair and his comrades?

You failed to comment on the MTU too buddy...

STID

Mr Drakeford on 07:02 - Jul 1 with 1096 viewsCatullus

Well again, in Wales that would be Drakeford and Gething, in Scotland it would be Sturgeon and the SNP.

It seems to be that you don't understand devolution and want to blame the Tories for everything regardless of devolution.

By the way, Welsh hospitals (even duringbthe pandemic when much fewer people were going) have failed to meet waiting time targets,

https://gov.wales/nhs-activity-and-performance-summary-december-2020-and-january

Mr Drakeford on 07:52 - Jul 1 with 1086 viewsDr_Winston

The NHS has been slowly run down and prepared for privatisation for the last 75 years apparently. You'd think given the Tories have been in charge of it for most of it's existence they'd have done it by now. Truth is they aren't that stupid. Privatising the NHS would result in an immediate loss at the next election and they know it. Even Thatcher at the height of her powers never considered the possibility.

What they probably will do is tinker around the edges, which chances are will do more harm than good as what the NHS does need is a massive overhaul and cultural shift. There are many health services worldwide which are better than the NHS and still manage to avoid a US style system. It's a complete and total myth that the NHS is something that everywhere else aspires to.

Simply pouring ever increasing amounts of cash into the black hole doesn't work. Has never worked. Will never work.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mr Drakeford on 09:08 - Jul 1 with 1076 viewsCatullus

Mr Drakeford on 07:52 - Jul 1 by Dr_Winston

The NHS has been slowly run down and prepared for privatisation for the last 75 years apparently. You'd think given the Tories have been in charge of it for most of it's existence they'd have done it by now. Truth is they aren't that stupid. Privatising the NHS would result in an immediate loss at the next election and they know it. Even Thatcher at the height of her powers never considered the possibility.

What they probably will do is tinker around the edges, which chances are will do more harm than good as what the NHS does need is a massive overhaul and cultural shift. There are many health services worldwide which are better than the NHS and still manage to avoid a US style system. It's a complete and total myth that the NHS is something that everywhere else aspires to.

Simply pouring ever increasing amounts of cash into the black hole doesn't work. Has never worked. Will never work.

Hey Doc, I entirely agree. Isn't part of the problem our governments insistence of putting people in charge (Hancock, Gething) who have absolutely no knowledge or expeience of the job? Then the Hancocks and Gethings put other people into important roles who also have no knowledge or experience, people whose sole role seems to be to make financial savings with the main problem there being, they make short term savings that cost a lot more in the long run.
Take the previous CEO of SBUHB, her main focus seemed to be on promoting LGBT+ issues when in all honesty, does anyone care if they are treated by somebody who is heterosexual or LGBT? What we care about is getting treated and the person treating us is good at their job. If anyone objects to being treated by an LGBT+ person I'd suggest they need surgery to remove their head from their rectum!

Mr Drakeford on 10:03 - Jul 1 with 1059 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 07:52 - Jul 1 by Dr_Winston

Most developed countries on earth have some kind of single payer system, except the USA and South Africa. I don't see other countries rushing to follow the US system, but many have a similar system to the NHS
Mr Drakeford on 10:44 - Jul 1 with 1048 viewsScotia

I've just read that the Cardiff half marathon has been postponed from October until March due to the lack of certainty regarding social distancing.

This is the third largest mass participation event in the UK. People come from around the world to participate.

All adults will be fully vaccinated and the most vulnerable will have received a booster vaccination.

What does this say about WG encouraging people to take part in physical activity?

Will Wales ever be open for business again?
Mr Drakeford on 11:26 - Jul 1 with 1043 viewscontroversial_jack

Mr Drakeford on 10:44 - Jul 1 by Scotia

I've just read that the Cardiff half marathon has been postponed from October until March due to the lack of certainty regarding social distancing.

This is the third largest mass participation event in the UK. People come from around the world to participate.

All adults will be fully vaccinated and the most vulnerable will have received a booster vaccination.

What does this say about WG encouraging people to take part in physical activity?

Will Wales ever be open for business again?

Not as long as cases continue to rise. England and Scotland will be the same.

Cases shooting up, but hospitalisations and deaths thankfully low. That's not the entire picture though. If cases are very high, then we won't be able to travel overseas, other countries will not want us and also travellers will be prevented from coming here too.,
Mr Drakeford on 11:53 - Jul 1 with 1038 viewsScotia

Mr Drakeford on 11:26 - Jul 1 by controversial_jack

Not as long as cases continue to rise. England and Scotland will be the same.

Cases shooting up, but hospitalisations and deaths thankfully low. That's not the entire picture though. If cases are very high, then we won't be able to travel overseas, other countries will not want us and also travellers will be prevented from coming here too.,

I could go to most places in Europe now if I wanted to.
Mr Drakeford on 19:01 - Jul 1 with 1003 viewsFlashberryjack

Mr Drakeford on 22:40 - Jun 30 by Kilkennyjack

You spent all that on petrol and lunch. 🤷‍♂️

Yes, and your point is ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024