Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zero Covid deaths for England, Scotland and NI. Four in Wales. 21:35 - May 10 with 1952 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Zero coronavirus deaths have been announced in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland on Monday.

Wales recorded four deaths.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57055340

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Zero Covid deaths for England, Scotland and NI. Four in Wales. on 21:56 - May 10 with 1934 viewsFlashberryjack

That's Boris' fault.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Zero Covid deaths for England, Scotland and NI. Four in Wales. on 22:42 - May 10 with 1906 viewsmajorraglan

Sadly, 6 corona virus deaths have taken place in Wales during the period 30.4. through to today. RIP.
Zero Covid deaths for England, Scotland and NI. Four in Wales. on 22:47 - May 10 with 1899 viewsjack_lord

Awful news for the families.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Zero Covid deaths for England, Scotland and NI. Four in Wales. on 08:56 - May 11 with 1823 viewsonehunglow

Zero Covid deaths for England, Scotland and NI. Four in Wales. on 22:47 - May 10 by jack_lord

Awful news for the families.

But good for the families who wont see deaths to this curse.

Still,even now,jerks visit stores without a mask .

Any ire should be saved for them

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Zero Covid deaths for England, Scotland and NI. Four in Wales. on 10:24 - May 11 with 1799 viewsKeithHaynes

Zero Covid deaths for England, Scotland and NI. Four in Wales. on 08:56 - May 11 by onehunglow

But good for the families who wont see deaths to this curse.

Still,even now,jerks visit stores without a mask .

Any ire should be saved for them

I have to say mate, they do need a whack.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Zero Covid deaths for England, Scotland and NI. Four in Wales. on 10:36 - May 11 with 1787 viewsCatullus

Zero Covid deaths for England, Scotland and NI. Four in Wales. on 10:24 - May 11 by KeithHaynes

I have to say mate, they do need a whack.

Retro policing eh....I like it

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Zero Covid deaths for England, Scotland and NI. Four in Wales. on 11:26 - May 11 with 1769 viewsonehunglow

Zero Covid deaths for England, Scotland and NI. Four in Wales. on 10:36 - May 11 by Catullus

Retro policing eh....I like it

Actually,it shouldn’t need police to whack em,as if they would. These people have been spreading death by self because they simply cannot be bothered .Some won’t have known they was a pandemic on anyway so thick are they..

Johnson was criminally negligent in not policing lockdown and I’m sure he regrets it,or at least he should .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Zero Covid deaths for England, Scotland and NI. Four in Wales. on 22:19 - May 11 with 1714 viewsjack_lord

Zero Covid deaths for England, Scotland and NI. Four in Wales. on 11:26 - May 11 by onehunglow

Actually,it shouldn’t need police to whack em,as if they would. These people have been spreading death by self because they simply cannot be bothered .Some won’t have known they was a pandemic on anyway so thick are they..

Johnson was criminally negligent in not policing lockdown and I’m sure he regrets it,or at least he should .

I'm pretty sure he is on the right course now.

People scoffing because you ask them to cover up. If I was a fascist I would have a lot executed for the public good. Some girl trying to tell me yesterday it's all a scam by the drug companies.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024