Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. 21:47 - May 10 with 2955 viewsbuilthjack

None of you righties have put that on here. I wonder why.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 21:51 - May 10 with 1735 viewsFlashberryjack

Probably leave that for you lefties.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 21:52 - May 10 with 1735 viewsbuilthjack

I say Borry, I made a nice donation to your party old boy.
Would you like a nice free holiday too?
Borry says ooh, ah, umm, oh, yes please. Don't tell anyone though.
Sleaze and more sleaze. Sack him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 21:52 - May 10 with 1726 viewsKilkennyjack

Bunga bunga Johnson ?
Shirley not...?

Beware of the Risen People

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 21:53 - May 10 with 1723 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 21:52 - May 10 by builthjack

Johnson must go.

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 21:55 - May 10 with 1724 viewsFlashberryjack

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 21:52 - May 10 by builthjack

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 21:59 - May 10 with 1715 viewsbuilthjack

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 21:55 - May 10 by Flashberryjack

Thanks. Glad you agree he shouldn't take bungs.

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 22:31 - May 10 with 1687 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 21:52 - May 10 by Kilkennyjack

Bunga bunga Johnson ?
Shirley not...?

As I remember Tony Blair used to have a free holiday every year in Italy.

That's what friends do they let you use their holiday villas.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 22:45 - May 10 with 1670 viewsSlugster664

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 22:31 - May 10 by felixstowe_jack

Not in the eyes of these left wing fools mate...they try bringing any old negative crap up on our Prime Minister.

Carry on Boris you're doing a superb job, you'll be in post for a long long time hopefully...enjoy your well earned holiday

Rule Britannia

STID

Login to get fewer ads

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 22:51 - May 10 with 1654 viewsmajorraglan

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 22:31 - May 10 by felixstowe_jack

As things stand it’s unclear who exactly paid for Boris’s break, the Carphone warehouse guy “facilitated” the accommodation, but it’s not clear who paid for it. I’d have no issue if a mate let him have it, but there needs to be transparency around these things and as things stand there ma6 not be.
Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 23:12 - May 10 with 1629 viewsjack_lord

My mate let me use his flat in Surrey.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 06:38 - May 11 with 1562 viewspikeypaul

TONY BLAIR

Now shut up you lefties and stop trying to divert attention from the superb job BOJO is doing, reflected in his surge in popularity throughout the country.

No one cares who paid for his wallpaper or if he stayed in someone’s villa , the country has more important things to worry about and the people realise Labour are clueless and can only resort to trying to throw mud, that’s why they took a fecking hammering in Hartlepool.

OUT

AFLI

This post has been edited by an administrator

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 06:47 - May 11 with 1558 viewsbuilthjack

It seems that some are happy for the PM to take bungs.
What a corrupt lot.

** Our country is RED**

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 07:01 - May 11 with 1552 viewsmajorraglan

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 06:38 - May 11 by pikeypaul

TONY BLAIR

Now shut up you lefties and stop trying to divert attention from the superb job BOJO is doing, reflected in his surge in popularity throughout the country.

No one cares who paid for his wallpaper or if he stayed in someone’s villa , the country has more important things to worry about and the people realise Labour are clueless and can only resort to trying to throw mud, that’s why they took a fecking hammering in Hartlepool.

OUT

AFLI

This post has been edited by an administrator

This isn’t about Tony Blair, he his history and this is about our current PM.

People may not care, but without proper controls and transparency we risk endemic corruption and wrong doing. We don’t want to end up like some countries where politicians have been bought for favours and dodgy deals. How would we feel if a big wig at our local council was getting freebie holidays off someone and no one knew who was picking up the tab. Maybe if we’d had more intrusive scrutiny and holding to account when Blair was in power some things that happened under his watch may not have.
Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 07:28 - May 11 with 1543 viewspencoedjack

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 22:45 - May 10 by Slugster664

Not in the eyes of these left wing fools mate...they try bringing any old negative crap up on our Prime Minister.

Carry on Boris you're doing a superb job, you'll be in post for a long long time hopefully...enjoy your well earned holiday

Rule Britannia

If there was an election today BOJO would end up with a bigger majority for sure
Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 07:44 - May 11 with 1529 viewsShiningPorth

Free undeclared trips, public money for mistress, flat renovation. A pattern
Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 07:52 - May 11 with 1522 viewsWhiterockin

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 06:47 - May 11 by builthjack

What a corrupt lot.

** Our country is RED**

Except for Builth.
Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 08:58 - May 11 with 1477 viewsShiningPorth

Serial adulterer, proven liar, broken populist promises. Another pattern
Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 09:04 - May 11 with 1475 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 06:47 - May 11 by builthjack

What a corrupt lot.

** Our country is RED**

I remember scargill also received gifts from the Russians mine workers Union. Of course as no unions were allowed in Russian at the time it was straight from the Russian communist party.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 09:32 - May 11 with 1461 viewsCatullus

Politicians take freebies, they acept things and as long as they are declared according to the rules there's nothing wrong.

If they break the rules they should face the music. If Bojo has dome something wrong he should be punished, according to the rules.

Of course, a lot depends on who the final arbiter is. In this case isn't it Boris Johnson?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 10:20 - May 11 with 1441 viewsCatullus

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 07:01 - May 11 by majorraglan

This isn’t about Tony Blair, he his history and this is about our current PM.

People may not care, but without proper controls and transparency we risk endemic corruption and wrong doing. We don’t want to end up like some countries where politicians have been bought for favours and dodgy deals. How would we feel if a big wig at our local council was getting freebie holidays off someone and no one knew who was picking up the tab. Maybe if we’d had more intrusive scrutiny and holding to account when Blair was in power some things that happened under his watch may not have.

Isn't it a bit late for that. We've had cash for questions and dodgy deals aplenty and going back well before Bojo too.

The big problem there is, the very people who set the rules around transparency and controls are the people who are breaking them. They are not going to tighten up the rules, it'll put them out of pocket!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 10:38 - May 11 with 1434 viewsraynor94

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 08:58 - May 11 by ShiningPorth

And will still win a thumping majority at the next election

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 12:46 - May 11 with 1396 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 07:28 - May 11 by pencoedjack

If there was an election today BOJO would end up with a bigger majority for sure

Not in Wales, we see him.

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 12:50 - May 11 with 1395 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 08:58 - May 11 by ShiningPorth

A nasty piece of work ....

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 13:29 - May 11 with 1383 viewsonehunglow

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 07:52 - May 11 by Whiterockin

Except for Builth.

which is the case of course in all of mid Wales and much of rural Wales .Maybe farmers are more objective and practical than urbanites.

You need to move to Merthyr ,Ken. Tories not welcomed there .They'd get beaten up .

Meanwhile in 2021...

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 15:48 - May 11 with 1365 viewsCatullus

Johnson FREEBIE holiday, from a Tory donor. on 12:46 - May 11 by Kilkennyjack

Not in Wales, we see him.

Is that why the tories also had a very good night in Wales?

I won't predict anything but neither would I rule it out. It seems like the whole world is turning more right wing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024