Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off 10:13 - May 11 with 4343 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Just announced by the Welsh Government.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 10:17 - May 11 with 3418 viewssP7qupUf

Apparently a ballot amongst ST holders.
3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 10:34 - May 11 with 3390 viewsCatullus

It's good news and I'm sure the Barnsley fans will think so too!

3000 spread out across the staium won't make much noise but at least we're getting there now. Hopwfully a return to full grounds next season.

As thavaccination numbers grow our safety improves. I just hope people can be sensible and not behave in such a way as to knock us back.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 10:40 - May 11 with 3368 viewsKeithHaynes

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍

Swansea City fans allowed back in to the Liberty stadium for the play offs 11th May 2021 10:38
It has been announced this morning that Swansea City fans will be allowed in to the Liberty stadium on Saturday May 22nd to watch their side take on Barnsley. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 10:43 - May 11 with 3354 views1983

Pointless we have come this far just carry on with no crowds until next season.
I went to a Wales game (Austria I think) about 15 yrs ago and there was about 45k in the millennium stadium and you would have sworn there was a few thousand

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 10:43 - May 11 with 3353 viewsandrew

ST holders who kept their money in or all season ticket holders? I’ve kept my money in (for the remaining games of last season, and this season) and renewed for next season so I’d be pretty cheesed off if I’m not selected as I can’t imagine many have done the same.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 10:51 - May 11 with 3330 viewsTreforys_Jack

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 10:43 - May 11 by andrew

ST holders who kept their money in or all season ticket holders? I’ve kept my money in (for the remaining games of last season, and this season) and renewed for next season so I’d be pretty cheesed off if I’m not selected as I can’t imagine many have done the same.

Good on you, its your business, but why have you done that, if you don't mind me asking. And I agree u should have first dibs tbf.
3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 10:56 - May 11 with 3317 viewsChief

Same boat.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 11:09 - May 11 with 3295 viewsLittleEnglandJack

Obviously pleased that the Welsh Government have allowed fans in but they've clearly been dragged kicking and screaming again by the necessity in this case of having some sort of parity with England.

And why should we tolerate just 3k? Under English guidelines we'd be allowed 25% capacity, or roughly 5k. It might not seem much of a difference but it would certainly improve our chances imo and it would allow more of the fans who have stuck by the team over the last year to be rewarded for their loyalty.

The Covid situation being so good why couldn't the WG, just for once, follow English guidelines? We do after all play in the English Football league. But no, more being different for difference sake from our beloved leader Mr Drakeford.
Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:11 - May 11 with 3293 viewsTreforys_Jack

Duplicate post.
[Post edited 11 May 2021 13:37]
3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 11:12 - May 11 with 3288 viewsVincent_Vega

So what's the process for turning up of lucky? Lateral flow tests in and out the ground? Dry concourse? Genuine questions

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 11:13 - May 11 with 3288 viewsBoundy

I did, not because I'm generous but I kept putting it off requesting a refund until it was too late .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 11:26 - May 11 with 3260 viewsjack247

I didn’t renew last season for obvious reasons. Renewed in the window for 2019/20 st holders to renew for 2021/22.

If there is a ballot, I’ll be sticking my name down, but the reality is, if there are only 3000 available, people like yourself should be prioritised.
3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 11:34 - May 11 with 3235 views9MilesHigh

I think you’ll be surprised, i would have guessed the majority did all that. I did, to help the Club and we’ve been rewarded with cheap ST’s next season.
3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 11:42 - May 11 with 3183 viewsonehunglow

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 11:34 - May 11 by 9MilesHigh

I think you’ll be surprised, i would have guessed the majority did all that. I did, to help the Club and we’ve been rewarded with cheap ST’s next season.

Interesting to see exactly where the fans are seated .

The issue will be bar drink toilet time and how people adhere to basic hygiene

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 11:56 - May 11 with 3191 viewsjack247

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 11:26 - May 11 by jack247

I didn’t renew last season for obvious reasons. Renewed in the window for 2019/20 st holders to renew for 2021/22.

If there is a ballot, I’ll be sticking my name down, but the reality is, if there are only 3000 available, people like yourself should be prioritised.

Edit. Thinking about it, surely it’s only for people who hold a season ticket now, not those who have skipped a year and bought for next season.

I’d guess if we get through and get a bigger allocation, the priority would be

1. This season’s st holders
2. Previous st holders who renewed for next season
3. New st holders, but I doubt it would get past the first two groups.
3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 18:45 - May 11 with 2993 viewsshingle

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 11:34 - May 11 by 9MilesHigh

I did not and have also been rewarded with cheap season tickets next season.
3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 18:52 - May 11 with 2975 viewspencoedjack

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 11:13 - May 11 by Boundy

I did, not because I'm generous but I kept putting it off requesting a refund until it was too late .

Yep few of my mates did the same & should be in the ballot.

Good luck 👍
3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 13:14 - May 12 with 2754 viewsandrew

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 10:51 - May 11 by Treforys_Jack

Good on you, its your business, but why have you done that, if you don't mind me asking. And I agree u should have first dibs tbf.

Just to keep my seat, wasn’t fussed on a refund for the end of last season. This season I genuinely thought we’d be back at some point.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 14:37 - May 12 with 2696 viewsWhiterockin

I would imagine more than the 3,000. Most of the regulars I know have done the same.
3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 15:43 - May 12 with 2643 viewsOptimisticJack

Hope those selected make as much noise as possible and get behind the team throughout the full game.

Optimisticjack

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 16:10 - May 12 with 2628 viewsTreforys_Jack

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 18:45 - May 11 by shingle

I did not and have also been rewarded with cheap season tickets next season.

This is where I was at, I didnt see any reason to keep my money in the club, I kept my seat and got the same price season ticket as everyone else. I'm not trying to be clever, but I couldn't see why anyone would leave it there. When I saw no Swans player took any cut at all, that made my mind up. The club laid a lot of people off and if the option had have been there for our season ticket money could have been used to save jobs, then I'd have 100% left my money there. Especially if some of the high earners contributed.
3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 17:26 - May 12 with 2570 viewsWhiterockin

KO now 6.30.
3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 18:40 - May 12 with 2524 viewsshingle

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 16:10 - May 12 by Treforys_Jack

This is where I was at, I didnt see any reason to keep my money in the club, I kept my seat and got the same price season ticket as everyone else. I'm not trying to be clever, but I couldn't see why anyone would leave it there. When I saw no Swans player took any cut at all, that made my mind up. The club laid a lot of people off and if the option had have been there for our season ticket money could have been used to save jobs, then I'd have 100% left my money there. Especially if some of the high earners contributed.

And half the games on the live stream were shown live on Sky and BT as well.
3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 18:41 - May 12 with 2521 viewsFlashberryjack

I did exactly the same as you, and yes I'll also be cheesed off should I not get selected.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

3000 fans at the Liberty for Barnsley play off on 19:25 - May 12 with 2479 viewsChief

Someone said there's about 3500 seasons ticket holders who didn't request a refund, so someone's going to be missing out if that figure's true.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024