Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby guilty then . 13:08 - May 11 with 435 viewsonehunglow

Elf find them guilty of financial fair breaches.
Clearly bent and toxic.
How about some gonads are shown and they are deducted 15 points THIS season and relegated.

I can see them being given a points deduction for next season

Poll: So,who is dwight.Let's nail this then

Derby guilty then . on 14:29 - May 11 with 367 viewsCatullus

Just relegate them, these FFP breaches go back far enough so the punishment should be aplied this season, -15 and down they go. They'll probably win the legal fight though so they'll survive but if they get a points deduction make it a proper punishment. I get fed up of teams who break the rules being treated softly.

On the other hand we made a profit, if we don't go up can we have +15 to start next season with

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Derby guilty then . on 15:12 - May 11 with 331 viewsonehunglow

Derby guilty then . on 14:29 - May 11 by Catullus

Just relegate them, these FFP breaches go back far enough so the punishment should be aplied this season, -15 and down they go. They'll probably win the legal fight though so they'll survive but if they get a points deduction make it a proper punishment. I get fed up of teams who break the rules being treated softly.

On the other hand we made a profit, if we don't go up can we have +15 to start next season with

I’m getting heatedly sick of it all.I don’t like any othe East Midlands clubs. Worst fans around .
I detest Derby .
Much sinister stuff is going on there

Derby virtually the same size as Swansea yet their fan base much bigger.

It s always irked me ,that .

Poll: So,who is dwight.Let's nail this then

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2021