Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst own goal you were there to see live 20:55 - May 12 with 657 viewsAguycalledJack

I thought that this may bring a bit of balance to the best goal you’ve seen scored live thread.

Mine is Keith Walker at the vetch against Bristol City. Can’t remember the year but think it was the Molby era. Big Roger in goal I recall was not pleased. Anyway, fairly sure we won 2-1. So no harm done.
Worst own goal you were there to see live on 20:58 - May 12 with 650 viewsBenJ94

I may be making this up, I was very young at the time, but pretty sure Gary Monk scored an own goal away at Lincoln?
Worst own goal you were there to see live on 18:51 - May 13 with 553 viewsTreforys_Jack

Scored one myself, ball got knocked backed to me from KO, I played it back to the keeper without looking and realised he was having a quick smoke behind the goal 🤣🤣.
Worst own goal you were there to see live on 18:53 - May 13 with 550 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Huw Jenkins appointing Garry Monk as manager when Ronald Koeman was begging for the job in national newspapers.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Worst own goal you were there to see live on 20:26 - May 13 with 532 viewsCatullus

Worst own goal you were there to see live on 18:51 - May 13 by Treforys_Jack

Scored one myself, ball got knocked backed to me from KO, I played it back to the keeper without looking and realised he was having a quick smoke behind the goal 🤣🤣.

Yeah, when I was 17, my first season in senior league I went up for a header and put it straight into our top corner from about 12 yards out. Keeper had no chance. There was no one behind me though, if I'd left it, it would have gone for a throw.

20 years later I finally scored a header in the right net!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024