Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Cameron : Greensill Capital 15:42 - May 13 with 820 viewsKeithHaynes

Under oath giving evidence today.

Earlier in the exchanges, Cameron insisted a text message he sent last year to a top Treasury official which appeared to show advance knowledge of a Bank of England rate cut was a spelling mistake.

😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 21:18 - May 13 with 758 viewsbuilthjack

Another fraudster.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 22:04 - May 13 with 743 viewsKeithHaynes

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 21:18 - May 13 by builthjack

Another fraudster.

Big time.

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 16:54 - May 14 with 665 viewsCatullus

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 22:04 - May 13 by KeithHaynes

Big time.

I've read that he admits being paid a lot more by Greensill than when he was PM but he won't say exactly how much. It was a part time job too. so well over 150k for a part time job. He got paid that because they expected him to use his contacts, they hoped he would/could get straight on the phone to ministers and get favours.

They are all fraudsters, most of them walk into very high paid, part time jobs. That's not just government members, that's top level civil servants too.

It's a massive con.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 19:30 - May 14 with 625 viewsfelixstowe_jack

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 16:54 - May 14 by Catullus

I've read that he admits being paid a lot more by Greensill than when he was PM but he won't say exactly how much. It was a part time job too. so well over 150k for a part time job. He got paid that because they expected him to use his contacts, they hoped he would/could get straight on the phone to ministers and get favours.

They are all fraudsters, most of them walk into very high paid, part time jobs. That's not just government members, that's top level civil servants too.

It's a massive con.

Brown Blair Cameron milliband kinnocks osbourne all walked in to well paid jobs after they finished being MPs.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 19:37 - May 14 with 622 viewsGwyn737

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 19:30 - May 14 by felixstowe_jack

Brown Blair Cameron milliband kinnocks osbourne all walked in to well paid jobs after they finished being MPs.

I still say MPs aren’t paid anywhere near enough. The should have a big pay hike then the banned from ‘extra curriculars’ and linked jobs after finishing.
David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 22:15 - May 14 with 590 viewsCatullus

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 19:37 - May 14 by Gwyn737

I still say MPs aren’t paid anywhere near enough. The should have a big pay hike then the banned from ‘extra curriculars’ and linked jobs after finishing.

Not paid enough? They rake it in on their expenses too. They all flipped their houses and paid mortgages off with tax payers money!

I don't object to them having jobs after finishing in politics but the rules should be tight, when you leave politics OR the civil service you should not contact any previous colleagues or government people on behalf of your new job. It should carry a prison sentence.
People rant on about Bojo and corruption when he is just the thin scummy layer on top of the swamp, it gos a lot deeper than him.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 22:24 - May 14 with 584 viewsmax936

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 22:15 - May 14 by Catullus

Not paid enough? They rake it in on their expenses too. They all flipped their houses and paid mortgages off with tax payers money!

I don't object to them having jobs after finishing in politics but the rules should be tight, when you leave politics OR the civil service you should not contact any previous colleagues or government people on behalf of your new job. It should carry a prison sentence.
People rant on about Bojo and corruption when he is just the thin scummy layer on top of the swamp, it gos a lot deeper than him.

Top Post, they're all at it the fing lot of them, they all become politicians for their own benefit, full of their own self importance and all there for self interest, they couldn't give a feck about the country or its people.
Torys, Labour, Liberals and the rest, all there with their hands out and its either getting worse or things are coming out more because of todays technology, it was probably far easier to hide things yrs ago than it is now, they go on about honesty and integrity, the y can't even spell the words. Parasites the lot of them.

Rant over, feel better now

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 22:54 - May 14 with 580 viewsGwyn737

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 22:15 - May 14 by Catullus

That’s my point Catt. The relatively poor basic wage invites all the other sidelines.

Pay them properly and ban the rest.

If we want the brightest and best in politics you have to pay them.
Login to get fewer ads

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 07:50 - May 15 with 543 viewsBrynmill_Jack

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 19:30 - May 14 by felixstowe_jack

We all know Blair would have made an excellent Conservative prime minister, thatcher virtually said as much. The most dangerous and unscrupulous PM we’ve had (well up until now).

Kinnock never made prime minister nor did Milliband. What’s Brown done since retiring? I genuinely have no idea. Gideon Osbourne was another public school educated toff whose options were always going to be vast due to the world he enhabits - not the same as me or you by the way (which has always baffled me - just how easily you fawn over these people when they regard you and your ilk akin to the sh*t on their shoes).

Cameron is already a millionaire many times over married to a multimillionaire heiress. He’s being plain greedy .

In short your post is meaningless b*llocks. Are you completely blind to any sort of context?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 15:48 - May 15 with 514 viewsCatullus

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 22:54 - May 14 by Gwyn737

That’s my point Catt. The relatively poor basic wage invites all the other sidelines.

Pay them properly and ban the rest.

If we want the brightest and best in politics you have to pay them.

Realtively poor? It's nearly 82k basic and whatever the make in expenses. Paying the interest on their mortgages is worth tens of thousands. Their travel, their food, their office staff and equipment, all on expenses.

You'll be lucky to find a poor MP.

Take Keir Starmer, a Barrister, he could earn 50-200k per year so why drop it and go into politics? Leader of the oppo gets roughly 145k per year so what other advantages are there?

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 16:12 - May 15 with 500 viewsKeithHaynes

Back to the Future.

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 16:43 - May 15 with 487 viewsGwyn737

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 15:48 - May 15 by Catullus

Realtively poor? It's nearly 82k basic and whatever the make in expenses. Paying the interest on their mortgages is worth tens of thousands. Their travel, their food, their office staff and equipment, all on expenses.

Take Keir Starmer, a Barrister, he could earn 50-200k per year so why drop it and go into politics? Leader of the oppo gets roughly 145k per year so what other advantages are there?

So pay them a higher wage and ban expenses, housing, family aides etc. Total transparency then.
David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 17:29 - May 15 with 472 viewstrampie

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 16:43 - May 15 by Gwyn737

So pay them a higher wage and ban expenses, housing, family aides etc. Total transparency then.

I think people in the public sector get more than enough money.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 18:23 - May 15 with 463 viewsonehunglow

All about wealth isn’t it.
When is enough enough

Therexarecthosecwho will never have enough and that includes those branding themselves as working class.

We are such an envious,pitifully shallow nation of bitter jerks .

Stuck in the 20 s .( the Ninenteeth century )

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 19:49 - May 15 with 440 viewsCatullus

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 16:43 - May 15 by Gwyn737

Well yes, I can agree with that but the politicians will never do it because they can make a lot of money on expenses.

These houses they buy, they make massive profits on them. I think it should end, there should be blocks of flats built and every constituency is allocated a flat and they all get the same basic furniture and equipment, if they want anything nice they buy it themselves. They should all have to live in their constituencies too, no second homes at tax payers expense at all.

Cameron is as grubby as Bojo, just as greedy and deceitful he was just more polished, better at not getting caught out. He showed his colours when we voted for brexit and he ran away, he's a house made of poo!

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 00:10 - May 16 with 401 viewsmax936

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 19:49 - May 15 by Catullus

Well yes, I can agree with that but the politicians will never do it because they can make a lot of money on expenses.

These houses they buy, they make massive profits on them. I think it should end, there should be blocks of flats built and every constituency is allocated a flat and they all get the same basic furniture and equipment, if they want anything nice they buy it themselves. They should all have to live in their constituencies too, no second homes at tax payers expense at all.

Cameron is as grubby as Bojo, just as greedy and deceitful he was just more polished, better at not getting caught out. He showed his colours when we voted for brexit and he ran away, he's a house made of poo!

Cat ffs you got to stop this, I keep agreeing with you and I hate agreeing with peeps on a forum.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 06:21 - May 16 with 378 viewsbuilthjack

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 19:49 - May 15 by Catullus

Blooming good post

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 08:33 - May 16 with 372 viewsKilkennyjack

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 07:50 - May 15 by Brynmill_Jack

We all know Blair would have made an excellent Conservative prime minister, thatcher virtually said as much. The most dangerous and unscrupulous PM we’ve had (well up until now).

Kinnock never made prime minister nor did Milliband. What’s Brown done since retiring? I genuinely have no idea. Gideon Osbourne was another public school educated toff whose options were always going to be vast due to the world he enhabits - not the same as me or you by the way (which has always baffled me - just how easily you fawn over these people when they regard you and your ilk akin to the sh*t on their shoes).

Cameron is already a millionaire many times over married to a multimillionaire heiress. He’s being plain greedy .

In short your post is meaningless b*llocks. Are you completely blind to any sort of context?

Points well made

Beware of the Risen People

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 09:03 - May 16 with 353 viewsfelixstowe_jack

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 07:50 - May 15 by Brynmill_Jack

The kinnocks just got jobs as EU commissioners appointed without any elections and became rich beyond their dreams. David milliband left politics went to America and became a millionaire.

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 09:05 - May 16 with 350 viewsfelixstowe_jack

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 15:48 - May 15 by Catullus

I think conceit got the better of Starmer he had delusion of grandeur.

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 11:46 - May 16 with 322 viewsCatullus

David Cameron : Greensill Capital on 09:05 - May 16 by felixstowe_jack

I think conceit got the better of Starmer he had delusion of grandeur.

What, did he think he'd be nailed on to become Pm and rake in millions like Blair did?

Way back when Ol Keir took over, I agreed with somebody on here that Starmers keen analytical brain would rip Bojo apart at PMQ's, it's never happened though. I sometimes wonder why. Is it that Starmer isn't actually all that smart? Maybe that's why he went into politics, because he wasn't going to earn millions at the Bar like some do.

Now hes leader of the oppo and Bojo seems to be getting away with even more, at least Jezza gacve the PM a hard time, Bojo is having an easy ride, like being on a big comfy inflatable on the lazy river, drifting around quietly in the sun, relaxing while Starmer has a nap in the kiddies pool.
Bojo is getting away with it and Starmer sems to have lost his voice.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024